Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

SEMINAR OR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING, which one is better? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / SEMINAR OR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING, which one is better? (564 Views)

One On One Training On How To Start A Profitable Popcorn Business / You Don't Necessarily Need A Seminar Or Ebook To Learn How To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEMINAR OR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING, which one is better? by seedy: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2008
I have been to many seminars both as an ATTENDEES and as a GUESS SPEAKERs. But one thing I discovered is that When you are telling or saying something to the participant they will start dozing and some will even tell you that you should round off so as to go home.
After the seminar, They will not bother to further , because what they were told in the seminar was not all that easy,  as they thought.

My question now is : Is seminar really conducted to Expose some strategies or for Money making machine?

To Nairalanders, Is one on one training bettter than Seminar?

www.temynasdaq.com
Re: SEMINAR OR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING, which one is better? by eazyprofit: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2008
dear i believe seminar is ment to expose people to programma and upgrad their understanding.
why am saying this is because i am a forex trader and a sucessful on to say, but i have naver attenden any forex seminar,
all i did was just to buy material and study it at home, follow the role and principle carefull to trade with.

so you see, if i am to attend and seinar on forex now it should be for advance course.
Re: SEMINAR OR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING, which one is better? by eazyprofit: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2008
dear i believe seminar is ment to expose people to programma and upgrad their understanding.
why am saying this is because i am a forex trader and a sucessful on to say, but i have naver attenden any forex seminar,
all i did was just to buy material and study it at home, follow the role and principle carefull to trade with.

so you see, if i am to attend and seinar on forex now it should be for advance  course.

i will advice any body who is will to make money to also take learn as the only way to success. because attend seminar alone and not studying will chenge notthing.

for wealth is the product of information well used. take one on one trainning as one way too,

for more info on how to profit trading forex contact :

kingsley Emmaule
easyprofits.we@gmail.com
Re: SEMINAR OR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING, which one is better? by eman4(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2008
undecided

(1) (Reply)

INTERESTED IN E-TEXTBOOKS (PDF) AT DISCOUNTED RATES / More And Even More Nigerians Are Falling In Love With Bbn Sms / Our Solution To The Problem Of Uk Stores' Refusal To Sell And Ship To Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.