Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

You Don't Necessarily Need A Seminar Or Ebook To Learn How To Make Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Don't Necessarily Need A Seminar Or Ebook To Learn How To Make Money (574 Views)

You Ever Paid 15k N Above Naira For A Seminar Then Read This / SEMINAR OR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING, which one is better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Necessarily Need A Seminar Or Ebook To Learn How To Make Money by dripstoil: 4:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
It is no longer news how Nigerians are being short changed by seminar organizers and eBook seller in the name of making money! What is news is that I've set up a Blog to share 100% FREE Useful Information on Money Making, Business Start ups, and Wealth Creation!

You too may have some money making and wealth creation ideas that could be beneficial to others; Now is the time to share that money making idea of yours so that we can create free flowing information atmosphere for others to learn and live.

For Information Seekers - I can assure you that whatever information you need to kick start your business will always be available at http://wealthresult.com/ . If what you're looking for isn't yet written about, tell us by making comments. If You Have any income idea you'd Like to Share, send it to my mail and I will publish it to your credit. Thank you
Re: You Don't Necessarily Need A Seminar Or Ebook To Learn How To Make Money by dripstoil: 6:31pm On Feb 29, 2012
Have any start up question? Ask

(1) (Reply)

Get The Cheapest Bulk Sms At A Low Rate / Don't Look For Job, Create A Job. / Frozen Snails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.