Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Inspirational Quote Of The Day: God's Novel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inspirational Quote Of The Day: God's Novel (1786 Views)

Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye / Christmas Day Is Pure Satanic Day (God Forgive Me, I Celebrated It In The Past) / "Adam Didn't Die The Day God Said He Would!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Quote Of The Day: God's Novel by infonubia(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
I found this inspirational Quote on BibleGodQuotes.com and I'm sharing it since I haven't written an inspirational post in a while.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SKgWOVB_Nzk/UoaPHZAF51I/AAAAAAAADA8/LfpNivikUnI/s1600/gods-novel.jpg[/img]

I really hope it encourages you. Life is full of adventures; without them, life becomes another boring routine. Often times we wish we could speed thing up, we want it to happen NOW!

Do you have dreams/goals that you are striving to achieve and it feels like you aren't making a headway or getting there soon enough?

Be encouraged! As long as you keep making good effort; taking steps in the right direction and keeping faith, it will definitely happen.

Continue to trust God and His promises. You will never be disappointed.

Remember, the race isn't to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all (Ecclesiastes 9:11).

Enjoy the weekend!

Read this and more inspirational posts
Re: Inspirational Quote Of The Day: God's Novel by prymesolution: 2:23am On Nov 17, 2013
@op Thanks for the post. Very inspirational.
Re: Inspirational Quote Of The Day: God's Novel by infonubia(m): 2:34am On Nov 17, 2013
prymesolution: @op Thanks for the post. Very inspirational.
Glad you like it wink

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress:The Overflow, Day 4 (9th-14th December,2013) / Where Did Cain's 'wife' Emanate From? / How To Identify A Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.