Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! (24112 Views)

Nigerian Among The Top 10 People With The Highest IQ In The World / Nigeria Drops To 103rd Happiest People In The World - Study / The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 16, 2013
Here is a map of a study conducted by Goodnet an independent survey organization. It measured national IQs in all countries of the world and created a colored map. While Africa has the lowest IQ compared to other continents. Nigeria came out tops as having the highest IQ amongst African countries. The methodology implored in the study is unclear, however, one thing is clear, countries which higher average national IQ seems to be more developed than countries with lower IQs, one exception to this trend is India which ranked lower on average national IQ than Africa as a whole. It is thought that the staggering number of indians living in poverty (over 300million) may have contributed to skewing the national IQ down. With poverty, comes malnutrition and with malnutrition in early childhood leads to suboptimum brain development. Below is the map and a link to the full details.

A quick summary of the ranks

China/Japan - Highest national IQ in the world

United States - 10th in the world

Cameroun/Ginuea - Bottom ranks

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by ZinoFego: 12:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 16, 2013
So the Cameroonians are not that smart. How did they manage to outsmart Nigeria over Bakassi? Useless statistics, the richest countries are incidentally the smartest.
Nigerians and Ugandans the smartest Africans! Lol, Na wah!

3 Likes

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 16, 2013
There are so many different versions of the map, IQ tests for poor countries don't mean the same thing.
Read about the Flynn effect (the rise in IQ scores)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 16, 2013
Another piece of pseudo-quackery racist garbage founded on nothing but the vile effluvium of its devisers.

7 Likes

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Ayomel(m): 3:18am On Nov 16, 2013
this is so right……… thats why nigerians are always ahead of Africans in every where.
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by fr3do(m): 3:56am On Nov 16, 2013
Nonsense
All of europe is green
Ǹǿ where in africa is green,not even S.A
God punish devil
Op remove this rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Onlytruth(m): 4:26am On Nov 16, 2013
The map must have been prepared by a Chinese. That throws water on the whole thing because I do not believe that Chinese are smarter than Americans or Germans.
If the Chinese are so smart why are they deficient in innovations and inventions? Why do they lag the Germans, Americans and Russians in patent registration and why are they always copying what others CREATED?

BTW Camerounians are NOT (by a long shot) less smart than Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 16, 2013
I seem to agree wt dem! wen u watch Nigerian TVs, u watch movies dat do not follow any known logic, Ghanian movies are worse, only se.x! U can hardly see any scientific program on Nigerian/African TV!
Look at our politics, our politicians shy away from debate. Wen they do attend, they talk absolute nonsense.
Our politicians and rich ppl take their mony to treat demslves in India and co wen they can just buy the equipments used in India, install it in Nigeria, get demselves and other Nigerians treated here in Nigeria(all they do outside Nigeria is use advance technology to do diagnosis and treatment, nothng more! Those pple in India, America etc also bought those equipments and pple wu sell dose tngs will be more dan willing to sell to us and even b ready to train our medical personel on au to use d equipments, fo a fee though, and even fo a fee, provide afta sales service!)!
What of our so called Universities and Colleges? Wash! Those who hav made advancements are the Arab-Africans or the white dominated South Africans!
We in Africa only kno au to dig out God's given resources and sell, we do not kno au to convert those resources to somethng else, think of crude oil, gold, ordinary sand! even food that we plant, apart from plant, harvest, sell and eat, wat else do we do wt food? what of d land on wich we plant d food, we kill each other over wu acquire and sell d bigger part of t!
We n Africa hate introspection, we like blaiming others for our woes instead of asking ourselves wat we are really doing wrong! We Africans have d most basic animalistic behaviour in d world: we just want to leave, eat, have se.x and merry make, have issues u dont really care for, and die!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by oilyngbati1: 5:03am On Nov 16, 2013
Aigbofa: So the Cameroonians are not that smart. How did they manage to outsmart Nigeria over Bakassi?
Ask Gowon, Awolowo and Obasanjo tongue
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by omenka(m): 6:16am On Nov 16, 2013
fr3do: Nonsense

How is it nonsense? Does the kind of comments you read daily on nairaland especially in the, politics section, not give credence to that fact
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by iterator25: 6:34am On Nov 16, 2013
'Adonbilivit ' lipsrsealed
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by IAMBREEZY: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2013
Incredulous
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by vizboy(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2013
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by ba7man(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2013
Especially people in the Political section that think being able to insult people is a sign of intelligence.

I'll keep saying it that its a sign of low IQ and dysfunctional upbringing.

As a whole, look at our environment in Nigeria and try to convince yourself that its a product of high level of intelligence.

There are people with high IQ though but the Low IQ people work hard to drown their voices and efforts to convince themselves that they're the intelligent ones.

5 Likes

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Theben(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2013
Rubbish! If Americans are really smart, they won't have reason to fall for Naija internet scammers who are not even near smartness.

5 Likes

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by iterator25: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2013
Theben: Rubbish! If Americans are really smart, they won't have reason to fall for Naija internet scammers who are not even near smartness.
Lol...
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Abbey2sam(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2013
#9jaBlogsBeLike peter of psquare nd boo caught drinking purewater #clickhere to drink with dem

All na wash
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by IAMBREEZY: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2013
The fact is that if they re really smartypants naija won't outsmart them when it comes to scamming,but seriously i don't know where they get their preposterous statistics from it baffles me a lot.
Theben: Rubbish! If Americans are really smart, they won't have reason to fall for Naija internet scammers who are not even near smartness.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2013
ZinoFego: Beautiful
...and what is beautiful about this?

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by ba7man(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2013
IAMBREEZY: The fact is that if they re really smartypants naija won't outsmart them when it comes to scamming,but seriously i don't know where they get their preposterous statistics from it baffles me a lot.
Their economy keeps creating 100s of thousand jobs every month, they keep inventing new gadgets, improving existing ones ( I'm watching CNN business Traveller and they're talking about the newly invented "Google Glasses". ).

........while we defraud them due to our dishonest nature (And spend the money popping Champagne and buying used Range Rover Sports (their creation)) and you use that as a yard-stick of intelligence??

Why is our country like one big ghetto if we were so intelligent??

The more you think you know, the less you know.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2013
Nigerians also get scammed and the report did not say all Americans are smart nor does it say that all Nigerians are "brain dead"
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by iterator25: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2013
ba7man: Their economy keeps creating 100s of thousand jobs every month, they keep inventing new gadgets, improving existing ones ( I'm watching CNN business Traveller and they're talking about the newly invented "Google Glasses". ).

........while we defraud them due to our dishonest nature (And spend the money popping Champagne and buying used Range Rover Sports (their creation)) and you use that as a yard-stick of intelligence??

good
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2013
ba7man: Their economy keeps creating 100s of thousand jobs every month, they keep inventing new gadgets, improving existing ones ( I'm watching CNN business Traveller and they're talking about the newly invented "Google Glasses". ).

Dunce, do you realise every nation on earth was once 'a big ghetto' or whatever illiterate term you use to describe developing nations? Do you know that Britain only a generation ago was synonymous with disease, filth and poverty? Ever read Charles Dickens? Every developed nation has a long history of underdevelopment. The developing nations of today will be the developed nations of tomorrow. You jobless illiterates drowning in inferiority complex need to go out and read up on things instead of embarrassing yourselves online with your ignorance and stup.dity.

As for the poster, cramjones, only God knows what brought a devil like you to this site. I've seen your profile, and your posts and threads are 100% racist and anti African in all ramifications. Who sent you here, you demon and son of a w.hore?

4 Likes

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by ba7man(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
ROSSIKE: Dunce, do you realise every nation on earth was once 'a big ghetto' or whatever illiterate term you use to describe developing nations? Do you know that Britain only a generation ago was synonymous with disease, filth and poverty? Ever read Charles Dickens? Every developed nation has a long history of underdevelopment. The developing nations of today will be the developed nations of tomorrow. You jobless illiterates drowning in inferiority complex need to go out and read up on things instead of embarrassing yourselves online with your ignorance and stup.dity.

As for the poster, cramjones, only God knows what brought a devil like you to this site. I've seen your profile, and your posts and threads are 100% racist and anti African in all ramifications. Who sent you here, you demon and son of a w.hore?
The phone you're using to type your write up was invented by a ....................,

The internet you're using to communicate with me regardless of my location was invented by a ............................,

Wristwatch on your arm was invented by a ........................,

The toilet bowl in your home was invented by a........................or u still use a pit??

The car you drive around in was invented by a ........................,

The plane you fly in was invented by a ........................

The blackman invented the broom, they took the concept and evolved it into roller brushes, later they realized that suction was more effective resulting in "The Vacum Cleaner".

The Electronics you used to decorate your home was invented by a ................................

The language you're communicating with me right now is the ................................'S Language.

The suit you wear to work is the .........................'S style of fashion.

The trains GEJ is currently refurbishing to aid the economy was invented by the ..................................

Look around you and count how many things was invented by a blackman.........I don't mean a copy of what the whites did.

They're finalizing the space-program to send another probe to mars while we're still struggling to put a satelite in orbit...........some thing they've been doing since the 60's.

Fill in the gaps yourself.

Truth be told, they apply more effort and research in their pursuits than the average African man.

Emulate the positives from them, leave out their negatives.............there's nothing wrong in someone being better than you, you can just keep improving yourself till you can beat them at their own game.................but for now, We put our heads down and improve ourselves...................not lie to ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by iterator25: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
ba7man: The phone you're using to type your write up was invented by a ....................,

The internet you're using to communicate with me regardless of my location was invented by a ............................,

The toilet bowl in your home was invented by a........................or u still use a pit??

The blackman invented the broom, they took the concept and evolved it into roller brushes, later they realized that suction was more effective resulting in "The Vacum Cleaner".

The Electronics you used to decorate your home was invented by a ................................

The language you're communicating with me right now is the ................................'S Language.

The trains GEJ is currently refurbishing to aid the economy was invented by the ..................................

Look around you and count how many things was invented by a blackman.........I don't mean a copy of what the whites did.

They're finalizing the space-program to send another probe to mars while we're still struggling to put a satelite in orbit...........some thing they've been doing since the 60's.

Truth be told, they apply more effort and research in their pursuits than the average African man.

Emulate the positives from them, leave out their negatives.............there's nothing wrong in someone being better than you, you can just keep improving yourself till you can beat them at their own game.................but for now, We put our heads down and improve ourselves...................not lie to ourselves.
do you know china inspired many inventions? Go figure
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by ba7man(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
iterator25: do you know china inspired many inventions? Go figure
I get you, but they take your invention, Modify and improve on it till you can't recognize it again.

We don't encourage that here. I watched a guy, way back on the Program "DRAGON'S DEN". A Conventry School of Automotive Design graduate.

He merged a Rugged Motorcycle and a Plough to create a mini plough that can be affordable to the average farmer.

I said to myself "That's a beautiful idea, the FG should be falling over themselves to support it".

I haven't heard anything about it since then.
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by iterator25: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
ba7man: I get you, but they take your invention, Modify and improve on it till you can't recognize it again.
no, you don't get it

Check this
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

The Americans and Englishmen modified many Asian / arab inventions
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by LajaLaba: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
ROSSIKE: Dunce, do you realise every nation on earth was once 'a big ghetto' or whatever illiterate term you use to describe developing nations? Do you know that Britain only a generation ago was synonymous with disease, filth and poverty? Ever read Charles Dickens? Every developed nation has a long history of underdevelopment. The developing nations of today will be the developed nations of tomorrow. You jobless illiterates drowning in inferiority complex need to go out and read up on things instead of embarrassing yourselves online with your ignorance and stup.dity.

Low IQ alert lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by ba7man(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
iterator25: no, you don't get it

Check this
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

The Americans and Englishmen modified many Asian / arab inventions
We're saying the same thing. What's different??

They can adopt and modify your invention till it turns into something else.

We need to start showing signs of this in Africa.
Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Being deceitful and being positively intelligent are two different things. But, u have a Nigerian IQ so I guess that could be hard for you to be able to tell the difference.

1 Like

Re: Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
ba7man: The phone you're using to type your write up was invented by a ....................,

Your problem is that you are far too thick and uneducated to inquire into subjects like history, economics, geography, politics etc etc in trying to decipher when, why, and how certain societies advanced ahead of others. In your simplistic, colonized mind it is all about ''white is good, black is bad, white is smart, black is dumb, white is god, black is devil'' etc etc. Until you rid yourself of that mental disease (ie racial inferiority complex) which prevents you from studying the world properly, instead of basing everything on the most astonishingly stup.id barometer (skin colour) like a demented, cursed illiterate, and then passing that off as 'knowledge', you really need to spare us your embarrassing, stu.pid posts and ignorant, childish drivel.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Receives Peace-loving Global Citizen Award (photos) / NNPC Reduces Petrol Importation By 45% Victory / IG Removes Kogi CP Over Escape Of Six Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.