Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Find Me Diddy4 Pls! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Find Me Diddy4 Pls! (6380 Views)

I Am In Love With Diddy4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by SvS(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2006
tho i dont no bout this beef,but any boy talking to a girl lik that shud be shot grin grin
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by SvS(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2006
tho i dont no bout this beef,but any boy talking to a girl lik that shud be shot grin grin
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by bluenubian(f): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2006
tell him rhoda, ugly motherf**ker, his jus mad cause he is ugly, and his whole family ugly and a lil girl in holland finally gave him some attention, then he's mad cause he might lose her, dont worry both of u suit urself,

jus cause the girl flashed u her boobs on webcam doesnt mean she's in love with u ok.

keep dreaming boi, like she give a f*ck about u,

that girl does not even know what shishi or crayola is as soon as she turns of her computer
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2006
yeah!!! Soooooo much for being a gentleman!!!!!!!! more like a bush brat embarassed
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by bluenubian(f): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2006
where did the ugly beaver looking B*tch go, now he can't say sh*t, with his i think am a rapper, stupid @$$
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by SvS(f): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2006
u go girls!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2006
and nahhhhhhhhhh make U no bring that bitch 's name in o!! abeg!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

and just what f^^kign thing do U Consider to be pretty bout her!! YUck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
apottttiiooooooooooooooooooooo

nanemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

to tell U the truth, that gurl aint got shxt!! when we talk of looks, she aint got none!!!!!!!!!!!

what i Can Say She's got is a ''very very huge elephant-like nose'' shocked  shocked  shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed dang!!!! a gurl with such a nose haba! now How Can a guy look deep into her eyes?? how absolutely Unromantic that would be embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

abeg! abeg!!!!! just Spare Us Cuz that bitch is no where near pretty but i aint Surprised U cOnsider her pretty Cuz ya Ugly yaself embarassed

and just as the Saying goes, birds of the same fearther flock flock together angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

So i aint Surprised, more like ugly guys and Gurls Can tango embarassed
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by 2cantango(f): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2006

Oh my lawd!! Look what happens when I turn my back for a few minutes undecided angry

Sorry girls - was busy talkin to IBB

I have to say I really don't like being here anymore embarassed

It's depressing - childish - mindless - annoying - frustrating - and it p*sses me off angry sad sad
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by diddy4(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2006
where d hell did dat guy with maggot cripping outta his DICK go? let him come back here. i told him i was gonn@ treat his fu*k ups for him. i wann@ see his gay ass. come here dissing ladies. too much for being mature. mature my ass. u aint even worth my ass. mature my saliva.

oh ladies u forgot, he usually jerks off to any dissing thread, i bet dats what he is doing now. disgusting animal. bloody pervert
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by bluenubian(f): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2006
dammn rhoda that was good grin , i thot i was the only one that noticed her humongous nose, the thing almost sucked me in, when i saw it, i had to click X real quick

yep ugly + ugly= crayolashishi + eve
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2006
abeg!!!! Shishi, Just Shush it angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Shameless Loser embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

LoSers will always be losers and winners will always be winners angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

is that Sooo difficult for Ur thick dumb Ugly pimpy head to absorb angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by bluenubian(f): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2006
@2can

im sorry u feel this way, but some b*tch jus dont know when to say sh*t, i think he was trying to practice his rap skills, and someone's gotta break it to him, that was horrible
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2006
Lmao @ blue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nahhhhhhhh Sweetie, U know we got sharp eyes wink and im Sure most ppl have noticed it as well but they're just been polite cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ma baby gurl kiss kiss kiss

Send ma love to IBB kiss kiss kiss

@diddy
rock On cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by 2cantango(f): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2006
@blue:

Hun there is nothing you need to say sorry about.

I'm sorry you've been approached with such filth - there is nothing you have said that can justify the words that have been thrown your way tonight.

This is what frigs me right off.

I hate seeing people I consider as my friends, being verbally attacked.

I hate the words he used on you embarassed cry
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by diddy4(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2006
@rhoddy and blue

wow, u girls rock. damn i havent seen so much punch lines in ma life. he tot he can rap. let him come and see gurls dat will shut his pussy mouth up. kiss kiss kiss kiss

@2c cheesy cheesy

dere limits to what people can take and he just about crossed dat limit. i didnt wann@ say nothing but the minute he dissed blue, i lost ma cool. sorry if we made u sad but it is better to blow off steam dan keep it within.

i wann@ see dat asswipe with his holland thingy here. let me break "em into two and feed dem to ma doggs. two of dem will make a good hot dog for ma lil puppies and ma K9. imagine d mature fool. 23 and he acts like a pig.
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by BigShishi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2006
rhoda, i'm still here,
i diss just one girl and a whole village attacking,
y'all are idiots if u think im scared or u can touch me wit words, i aint scared, im still here and i'm neva gonna leave, can i just see ur pics just to c who can and who can't curse me.
diddy, u sound like one of them 2 second boys
(girl gonna diss me when i stated so many times i'm kool with her)
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by BigShishi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2006
y'all need toget mo people from NL cos i can't even see u, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by SvS(f): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2006
i think cow would b betr grin
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by SvS(f): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2006
4 crayola
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2006
Abaseh aint Core angry angry angry angry angry angry
But She wonna act Core angry angry angry angry angry angry
She aint got shxt but she wonna act tough angry angry angry angry angry angry

common ''bleh'' Causes her headache shocked  shocked  shocked  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

alwayz Chickening Out, leave her to Us Shishi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, leave her we aint gonna hurt her, just trynna get her to play our lil game grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awwwwwwwww Scardy-cat sad abaseh, alwayz running off embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

oh baby EvE,
come to US,
we aint gonna hurt
we just wonna get U to play angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry i bet U stink more than Shishi' @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed

aint Ur fault babe, i totally Understand sad

i must be difficult finding ur P**sy Cuz it's been damn right f^^ked there's almost nothing left shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

dang!!! gurl, U're a Slut cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy buh byeeeeeee Eve, buh byeeeeeeee nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2006
Shishi, how many damn bloody tymes do U want me to tell ya to keep ma name Outta ya post?? undecided

i detest that angry angry angry angry
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by BigShishi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2006
rhoda, i'm sure u just need attention lil girl, if u can just post ur pic, i'll let u diss me form till nxt tuesday,

(actually its unfair me dissn gurls, so i got 2 gurls coming on soon 2 finsih y'all off-- u lil sun-dried tomato,
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by BigShishi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2006
y'all gonna fight each other l8r but till then i 'll give u more ammunition, rhoda i'm waitn 4 ur pic shocked, i can imagine what it look like tho!!
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by diddy4(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2006
psyco
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2006
lol Shishi cheesy

U wonna see me?? wink

U Sure U  really want to?? wink

alright hen hun kiss kiss

come down with me cheesy

to the bottom page wink

just U and i wink

no One else wink

U coming wink

right behind me wink

don't stop kiss

we're almost there cheesy

almost cheesy

almost cheesy

a bit more cheesy

U know Sumtin?? wink

I've always been thought to let men Suffer before geeting what they way cheesy

So don't give Up hun kiss

U know im going to show it to U kiss kiss

kay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry here we are!!!!!! feed your damn bloody eyes on it angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry that is what your sorry @$$ gets for neen Sooo Stupidly CUrious angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/Rhodalyn/ffffff.bmp.jp[/img]
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by SvS(f): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2006
guys this is getting rough,i want peaceeee cry
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by Kemibear(f): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2006
who is this shishi guy and eve
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by SvS(f): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2006
u wont understand,and can i ask u wts the beef wit me,pls dont make me hate u
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by eveseh(f): 1:52am On Jun 17, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by jgirl3: 1:56am On Jun 17, 2006
Kemi, pls get to know everyone first b4 you start getting on their nerves. I saw that you were not cool with Toy and now it's svs.
Stick around. you will get to know who shishi and eve are
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by eveseh(f): 1:57am On Jun 17, 2006
LOL j girl
Re: Find Me Diddy4 Pls! by SvS(f): 2:07am On Jun 17, 2006
j-girl:

Kemi, please get to know everyone first before you start getting on their nerves. I saw that you were not cool with Toy and now it's svs.
Stick around. you will get to know who shishi and eve are
abi o i just dont y she personally attacked me on the topic on rapping.i havent even seen her on this forum b4,i dunno her

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends / For Girls Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.