Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,674 members, 7,844,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live - Politics (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live (161020 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by oduason: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo:
Are you from Anambra State? please mind your business. We are talking about Governor of Anambra State and not Lagos or Ogun state. When you elect Governors in your place we don’t fvcking care but you always meddle into our affairs and this is what is causing the hatred we have for you thinking you can undermine all our affairs.

Let your adopted son Ngige cry or complain ,do not complain for him because Tinubu or Fashola is not one of the candidates. All the candidates are Brothers and they will settle any dispute arising from the election. You want Ngige to win but you people destroyed the election for him by deporting Igbo people to Anambra State dead in the night due to your inherited virtue of wickedness.
Go through the guy's posts and see if he isn't from anambra,
Anyone that disagrees with you is automatically "Yoruba"
Fuckin'g moro'n
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by justhelp(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

The "sell out" conducted elections in the SW where your party held sway. He was a hero then, right?
but come oo why these folks saying apga have won when the result of yestday says Apc is leading or all of you can not calculate, you guys should go back to the last results and check come back here and tell us who is leading.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ceo4eva: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
TONY NWOYE: "I am thoroughly disappointed in INEC.
If I am in Obi's shoes I will probably do the same thing. I may or may not go to court but most likely I will not. I've left everything in the hands of God"

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Urine: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
tha_originator: so what is the solution now? I guess the entire election should cancelled and a fresh one conducted next Saturday. I can't wait for Ngige to win! JEGA is a sellout! Anambrians don't want APGA or PDP!

I'm confused here too, I won't blame JEGA though, he openly admitted that some of his staff were compromised but there's no way he can supervise INEC's 12000 staff.

I think this one is for the courts, the lawyers and Judges will be the biggest winners.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by gratiaeo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
justhelp: if you are so confident that Apc can not win, why don't you allow free and fair election,thus the fear of Apc is the end of Apga.
It is unfortunate, you would have prefered APC to win but the truth is that APGA will win Anambra even if the election is conducted 20 times,so forget that idea of APC for now in any SE, and SS states.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by princenonny(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
justhelp: if you are so confident that Apc can not win, why don't you allow free and fair election,thus the fear of Apc is the end of Apga.
so wen apc loses the election is rigged but if apc wins its free and fair.... bloody hypocrites. Apga won free and fair....pls if u dnt like it hug the nearest transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Caseless: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
victor2020: Abeg where is thankgod ifeduba, FreeGlobe, caseless and the rest of the ngige bottom lickers?
sharap! Ngige is putting on a good fight!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo:
Are you from Anambra State? please mind your business. We are talking about Governor of Anambra State and not Lagos or Ogun state. When you elect Governors in your place we don’t fvcking care but you always meddle into our affairs and this is what is causing the hatred we have for you thinking you can undermine all our affairs.

Let your adopted son Ngige cry or complain ,do not complain for him because Tinubu or Fashola is not one of the candidates. All the candidates are Brothers and they will settle any dispute arising from the election. You want Ngige to win but you people destroyed the election for him by deporting Igbo people to Anambra State dead in the night due to your inherited virtue of wickedness.

You sound like a successful fool and idiot. Ngige is the right for anambra but you votted for a bad candidate due to fashola reaction. Park well broda, suffer on the way.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo:

You sound like a successful fool and idiot. Ngige is the right for anambra but you votted for a bad candidate due to fashola reaction. Park well broda, sufferness on the way.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
In Nigeria we always look for someone to blame for every loss.

If someone dies suddenly in developed world, they take the body for autopsy.

If someone dies in Nigeria, they blame it on a relative or some neighbour.

When JEGA conducted elections in the SW, he was the hero. Simply because APC won.
The same man is overseeing Anambra polls and he is suddenly a "sell out", not good enough to oversee INEC.

More like Buhari expecting to win election in the SE and SS. When he didn't the election was rigged.

I look forward to the day when the candidate from other parties will shake the hand of the winner and congratulate him.
Maybe we will never realize it in this present false marriage called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Why can't you people state your points/arguments without name calling, so much for grown ups.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by gratiaeo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet_gala: Complete sadness has overwhelmed me. I would seem that the best man has not come out on-top but all the same we have an APGA winner.
What the people of Anambra need to ask themselves now is , "was that truely our desire, is that the man that has our best interests"

Cause I've head anambranians say the would prefer ngige but want none of APC.

And this Jega case is just something else .
Mr man what concern you with Anambra election? Ngige is losing because police prevented the agberos he imported from Osun state to vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Caseless: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
justhelp: but come oo why these folks saying apga have won when the result of yestday says Apc is leading or all of you can not calculate, you guys should go back to the last results and check come back here and tell us who is leading.
those sick guys dnt knw watsup. We'r using thesame tactics we used against dora akunyili last time. Thank God they(apc) boycotted d by-election.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by BrokenTV: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Dem dey sell 5 naira credit join. Cuz me I go buy o ! :p

True to some extent. The point he mentioned on Jega being at the top was more telling for me, plus the one of folks whose registration was verified weeks back onlt to npt vote and not see their names today. Same thin Ngige noted, plus that of witholding sheets, which Jega statements support.
I think APGA folks are smiling because they are on the long end on the stick . . . in their minds.
APGA raped APC so badly
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
justhelp: but come oo why these folks saying apga have won when the result of yestday says Apc is leading or all of you can not calculate, you guys should go back to the last results and check come back here and tell us who is leading.

The only candidate that has not cried foul is APGA's.
Ngige has already rejected the result, so is APC.
They can not be leading and reject the result. Use your "oblongata" nah grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by creativemusic: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
grin UP APC APC APC APC
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
It was annonced in Ogidi in Idemili north that the election that is suppose to take place today is now postpone till futher notice. My question is how true is that annoncement
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
bayode1979:

You sound like a successful fool and idiot. Ngige is the right for anambra but you votted for a bad candidate due to fashola reaction. Park well broda, suffer on the way.

....and this is coming from BAYO? Hmmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Caseless: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007: In Nigeria we always look for someone to blame for every loss.

If someone dies suddenly in developed world, they take the body for autopsy.

If someone dies in Nigeria, they blame it on a relative or some neighbour.

When JEGA conducted elections in the SW, he was the hero. Simply because APC won.
The same man is overseeing Anambra polls and he is suddenly a "sell out", not good enough to oversee INEC.

More like Buhari expecting to win election in the SE and SS. When he didn't the election was rigged.

I look forward to the day when the candidate from other parties will shake the hand of the winner and congratulate him.
Maybe we will never realize it in this present false marriage called Nigeria.
sharrrap! Are u sayin nobody is blaming him for some electoral flaws? Dis is not d 1st time he's being accused of aiding malpractice.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by holyvirgin: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Waiting patiently for mallam Ngige Wasiu oladale to be declared a looser grin
Ngige the right man in the wrong party SMH

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
caseless: sharrrap! Are u sayin nobody is blaming him for some electoral flaws? Dis is not d 1st time he's being accused of aiding malpractice.

APC and their supporters are Ngige's problem. If Ngige was in LP, he might have won with a landslide.
You guys are not helping him at all. From APC party leaders to their supporters.
You cannot keep telling people to "sharrrap" and also expect them to stand behind you. Is that rocket science?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by gratiaeo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
odua son: Go through the guy's posts and see if he isn't from anambra,
Anyone that disagrees with you is automatically "Yoruba"
Fuckin'g moro'n
I don't give a fvck weda he's from Anambra state or not.
APC should not infiltrate our beloved igboland with bokoharam and southwest witchcraft….we are industrious we dnt want owambe and almajiri system in our land….
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by AtlanticBreeze: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
"They know that this election was a contest between Chris Ngige and Tony Nwoye" ~Tony Nwoye

^
Truth is coming out.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Singalex(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Urine:

I'm confused here too, I won't blame JEGA though, he openly admitted that some of his staff were compromised but there's no way he can supervise INEC's 12000 staff.

I think this one is for the courts, the lawyers and Judges will be the biggest winners.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Simon21(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) party
is winning in at least 16 local governments area
according to unofficial election results tallied by
Independent National Election Commission
officials.
According to INEC officials, APGA also did well in
two other local governments despite the massive
irregularities that occurred during the election.
INEC is holding off on full announcement of
collated results until elections are concluded in 65
polling units in Obosi, Idemili North local
government area by midday today.
The All Progressive Congress (APC) party is
expected to come second with the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) trailing in the third place
while Labour Party (LP) will likely come fourth.
INEC is expected to officially announce the
results later today in Awka the state capital where
the agency would likely declare APGA candidate,
Willie Obiano as “Governor -Elect” of Anambra
State.

www.saharareporters.com/news-page/unofficial-anambra-governorship-poll-results-all-progressives-grand-alliance-apga-wins-16-
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by holyvirgin: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo:
Mr man what concern you with Anambra election? Ngige is losing because police prevented the agberos he imported from Osun state to vote for him.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.