Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live - Politics (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live (160922 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

....and this is coming from BAYO? Hmmmm undecided

Yes is coming from me. You know the right path but you refused to follow the right path. This is begining of corruption in nigeria. Electing an individual to an office should be by character of the person towards development not by political party because parties have nothing to offer than offering 5 litres of kerosine.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ichidodo: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
bayode1979:

You sound like a successful fool and idiot. Ngige is the right for anambra but you votted for a bad candidate due to fashola reaction. Park well broda, sufferness on the way.
How is Ngige right for Anambrarians? Do you know him more than them?! Yoruba man pls park well let Anambrarians vote who ever they wish

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by alphaconde(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Since oshoimole's apc ruined the lga elections in edo state, I swore that apc will never ever know genuine success. Today we shall see how far the proclaimations of an angry man will go.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by AtlanticBreeze: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo:
I don't give a fvck weda he's from Anambra state or not.
shut your dirty trap. who are you in Anambra. You should bow your head in shame that despite all APGA shenanigans, Ngige is giving them a run for their money and I thought you lots said he will lose woefully jobless tout
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by bishop4APC: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Don't even know why some folks are already giving up the fight when Apc is stil on the winning side, u dnt have to judge by Ngige's comment on air, those speech are normal during election. The samething happened in edo state when geja was trying to rig, oshio had to run to tv stations to air out his opinion and immediately condemned the action of jega.....Anambra is for the progressive.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
ichidodo: How is Ngige right for Anambrarians? Do you know him more than them?! Yoruba man pls park well let Anambrarians vote who ever they wish

Yes anambarian will surely decide but their old decisions result to bad roads , continuity without begining, armed robbery , kidnapping. Na your state ooooo broda but decide very well.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by AtlanticBreeze: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
For those shouting, APGA is leading by 3k votes, obosi has 55k voter strength
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Caseless: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ucheosefoh: It was annonced in Ogidi in Idemili north that the election that is suppose to take place today is now postpone till futher notice. My question is how true is that annoncement
election is on in ubosi, bt dnt knw about ogidi. I hope so anyway.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by boniflex(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
tha_originator: make I tell u wetin u no knw boy. U c, Jega is a PDP member and his playing the script of GEJ, PDP couldnt rig in SW if they can they woulda done it. Thou they tried to but can't due to the BROOM REVOLUTION. Anambra people and Igbos are just fools and money hungry ethnic bigots. They selling their soul/vote to PDP and APGA at 1k-2k, what a height of stupidity. Sentimental ediots!
shutup boy u are d sentimental bigot, u re one of those who is wishing dat tifnubu extend his APC empire down to East Never we say no to ur tribalitic party...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
bayode1979:

Yes is coming from me. You know the right path but you refused to follow the right path. This is begining of corruption in nigeria. Electing an individual to an office should be by character of the person towards development not by political party because parties have nothing to offer than offering 5 litres of kerosine.

So why do you think Ngige is the only person with the right character towards development?

I dare say this to you, if NGige was in APGA and Obiano in APC, you would say the same thing!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by thaoriginator: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

With the bolded you want Anambra people to vote for Ngige?
YESangry
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Simon21(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
alpha conde: Since oshoimole's apc ruined the lga elections in edo state, I swore that apc will never ever know genuine success. Today we shall see how far the proclaimations of an angry man will go.

Oshiomole d saint turned satan
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by UyiIredia(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo:
I don't give a fvck weda he's from Anambra state or not.
APC should not infiltrate our beloved igboland with bokoharam and southwest witchcraft….we are industrious we dnt want owambe and almajiri system in our land….

Guy no need for the tribal slurs.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by chinaaman(f): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dont fight bros Ngige has nothing to offer he keep telling us what he did b4.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
tha_originator: YESangry

That's why APC may never become the ruling party in a SE state.

That may happen in SW but not in SE and SS.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Caseless: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: For those shouting, APGA is leading by 3k votes, obosi has 55k voter strength
there is low turnout as most voters ar in church. Accreditation has ended anyway. Ubosi is sure going 4 ngige.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by lexxwiz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Anyways, Ngigi lost . He got rubbed, it happens, we live in a failed system (Not surprised).. I'm really sad for him, sad for the state, sad for the f.ools who voted party over competence.. wouldnt have been bad to look forward to enjoying good roads, security, basic amenities when i visit my home at Nnewi.. But then, like i said, he was rubbed, it happens.. So for another 8yrs, i hope you people go to the stores, banks and markets and say APGA and get free food/commodities and monthly allowance.. Welcome to the new beginning of Obi's Father-ism ... Talking to you, YES YOU!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Caseless: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
chinaaman: Dont fight bros Ngige has nothing to offer he keep telling us what he did b4.
sharap already! What hapnd to d saying that one good turn deserves another?
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Cuche: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
All is set for
Obiano to be declared winner this evening.
I have been informed that APGA is trying to
reach out to other minor political parties in a
buyout bid that will see them taking
positions that the election is free and fair. I
will update as soon as I have info on the
buyout figures they are putting across.
The last has not been heard on this
ROBBERY. This is only the beginning, The
Court/Tribunal has a simple case to handle.
A case of a dishonest leader who stole a lot
and had so much to buy a third term for
himself.
https://www.nairaland.com/1520657/inec-sold-anambra-highest-bidder#19601840
Except if INEC decides to do the right thing in few hours time.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: For those shouting, APGA is leading by 3k votes, obosi has 55k voter strength

It is Ngige and APC that is shouting. They are seeing what you cannot or refuse to see/admit grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

So why do you think Ngige is the only person with the right character towards development?

I dare say this to you, if NGige was in APGA and Obiano in APC, you would say the same thing!

Yes I will say the same to Obiano because the debate on AIT, I saw desperation on him fighting to get into power but not to be a good leader. He is just like GEJ who have nothing to offer. I'm not politician but I love good tthings. Ngige is the best among of all follow by Ubah.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Iceman296: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
holyvirgin: Waiting patiently for mallam Ngige Wasiu oladale to be declared a looser grin
Ngige the right man in the wrong party SMH
Oh, That was Ngige's Mistake Right? because he Contested Through APC. That's Our Problem, We Vote Party and Not Individual Credibility.

Personally, I Felt Ngige was the Right man for that Job But Being Sentimental Bigots, They Voted APGA, The same APGA that has Been in Power For Eight Years Now, The Same People Who Cried Foul over Obi's Inept Leadership Yearning For a Change, Well It's all Good.

I wish Willie Obiano All the Best!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by gratiaeo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
caseless: sharap! Ngige is putting on a good fight!
Lol @ bolded
I swear Ngige no see 3rd position
My prediction:
APGA..............................
PDP.........................
LABOUR...........
APC.....
Others..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Littlehooper: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
ANAMBRA CITIZENS, DON'T BE ANGRY. APC(YORUBA ) WON'T TAKE OVER YOUR LAND... NGIGE IS STILL YOUR SON,VOTE FOR HIM N LET HIM SHOW ANAMBRA PAST GOVERNORS HOW TO RUN A GOOD GOVERNMENT....
ALLOW APC (YORUBA ) TO SHOW ANAMBRA (IGBO) HOW TO RUN A GOOD GOVERNMENT ) N U SHALL SEE YOUR LAND SHALL BE FREE FROM KIDNAPPING, ROBBERY, VANDALISATION........

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Caseless: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
bishop4APC: Don't even know why some folks are already giving up the fight when Apc is stil on the winning side, u dnt have to judge by Ngige's comment on air, those speech are normal during election. The samething happened in edo state when geja was trying to rig, oshio had to run to tv stations to air out his opinion and immediately condemned the action of jega.....Anambra is for the progressive.
dnt mind them, they'r learners. They dnt knw d tactics ngige is employing; they xpkt him to keep quiet. He shld hav d loudest voice like oshobaba did. It dos work 4 oppositions party dat way.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by UyiIredia(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
The partisanship here stinks to the high heavens.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by AtlanticBreeze: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo:
Lol @ bolded
I swear Ngige no see 3rd position
My prediction:
APGA..............................
PDP.........................
LABOUR...........
APC.....
Others..
you obviously a bitter fool who has refused to come to terms with reality. The election is between Ngige x APGA. you are not from Anambra, why you wan die put for our matter. Anambra is not igboland.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
bayode1979:

Yes I will say the same to Obiano because the debate on AIT, I saw desperation on him fighting to get into power but not to be a good leader. He is just like GEJ who have nothing to offer. I'm not politician but I love good tthings. Ngige is the best among of all follow by Ubah.

You probably didn't get me.

You would be saying all you have said about Ngige concerning Obiano, if Obiano was in APC. And you would say all you have said about Obiano concerning Ngige, if Ngige was in APGA.
It's called hypocrisy.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
There was compromising of every processes in this election. APC is not part of this election today. I am not desperate to be governor. We are now back to the era of Iwu. I am sad. -Ngige
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Urine: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Why can't we just focus on the main issues, enough of thos ethnic battles please.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ichidodo: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
you obviously a bitter fool who has refused to come to terms with reality. The election is between Ngige x APGA. you are not from Anambra, why you wan die put for our matter. Anambra is not igboland.
Yes i will agree with you if you will agree with us that LAGOS is no man's hometown,yes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (57) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.