Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live (160860 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by nationwide1(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2013
stepone:

How has he transformed Fidelity bank to a world class bank? better u vote for a development party. u need see the achievements APC had brought to its state & people
Can you enumerate the development APC has brought to its states? Some of us who have been opportuned to visit various states can authoritatively say that their developments/achievements are more on paper than on ground. Apart from Lagos which is a former federal capital and partially Ibadan, every other SW state is a glorified village. The interest of Yorubas in Igbo affair is ominous. Even a child knows this. I'm not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by rexbuton: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2013
jbaur24:

You getting it twisted. cheesy

That means either way Anambra is still the king in Nigeria. Whether they have more illiterates or more literate people as a state. If when you compare Anambra to other states that they still comes tops that means Anambra is still the indisputable academic king of Nigeria.

Ok, lagos population is 15million while Anambra is barely 6million. Now using JAMB, WAEC, UNITY SCHOOLS as a ranking base. Anambra ranks higher and beat Lagos hand down even with its higher population. So in otherwords Anambra has higher literate Nigerians ahead of all the states in Nigeria. Fact established.
. What's the cut-off mark for anambra state students applying for unity schools? How many of your students gain admission into other federal universities? They rush to eastern universities Where admission Is " cash and carry". Finally from your reasoning and grammar, I picture you as one semi-literate guy who knows a little due to the influence of facebook and 2go. No wonder you know so much about illiteracy statistics...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by DukeNija(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2013
kunle4toye@yaho:
ethnic bigot.that's why u will remain where u are.FYI,Apc is a national party and that is d party on which igbo presidency can be actualized in d nearest futur.Let some people be deceiving u,calling it an ojukwu party and imposing their personal account officer as governorship candidate.d following questions are directed to apga leadership : why didn't ojukwu join igbo party founded by Zik when he came back from ivory coast,instead he joined NPN(a national party)? Why is victor umeh holding on to apga chairmanship for almost a decade now and causing colossal embarassment 4 d so called igbo party? Why is soludo a renowned economist and a bonafide igbo man prevented from contesting on the platform of igbo party?was apga leadership not duly contacted b4 d formation of apc,and why didn't they join,if they really represent igbo interest? My advice to apga people is to dissolve d party in either PDP or APC, those are the mainstream parties.

YOU. ARE. A. BIG. F.O.O.L!!!
Look @ what you wrote, Apga should dissolve and join APC, party of political Vultures!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by eggheaders(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2013
gratiaeo:
Fact

How do this change the fact that most of them enroll to the university of main market. Irrespective, my state osun has the highest number of higher institution in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ihedioramma: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2013
Brimmie: #AnambraDecides
Pls Vote For NGIGE.. ONWA!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1417405_ONWA_jpgeaa5a51b248a150215b26be374a6a45d

WE ARE LOOKING AT OBI,PDP AND CO, WE ARE VOTEING NGIGE IN APC AS OF NOW YOU CANT GIVE US WHAT WE DONT LIKE NGIGE ALL THE WAY
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Youngzedd(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2013
There is no security in Feggge Onitsha.

All I see is police men without their tools.

Useless police men.

Where is the money spent in security by state government

NO SECURITY......
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2013
rexbuton: . What's the cut-off mark for anambra state students applying for unity schools? How many of your students gain admission into other federal universities? They rush to eastern universities Where admission Is " cash and carry". Finally from your reasoning and grammar, I picture you as one semi-literate guy who knows a little due to the influence of facebook and 2go. No wonder you know so much about illiteracy statistics...

You have no argument here, you have been shown facts, why can't you loose amicably.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by king94(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2013
Let's be honest wit ouselves.I'm yoruba nd I dnt undastand y my tribesmen ar so concerned about who rules Anambra given d enmity btw both tribes.Some of d yorubas ranting here may b tribalists who dnt lyk anytin ibo(nd dey ar here shouting Onwa 4 guvnor).I dnt care who rules Anambra.Anambra ppl ar wise enof 2 make their decision.Their choice wnt affect me living in Lagos so I refuse 2 b bothered by it.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by DukeNija(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2013
bxcode: To be honest, each Ѻϝ the candidates have their
various weaknesses, Obiano is widely regarded as a
puppet in the hands of the incumbent governor, Ubah is
still entangled in the oil subsidy fraud, Nwoye as a
medical student managed to win the president of NANS
which makes many question his sense of purpose and
focus, Ngige though tested before, has not really lived
up to his billing in the senate so far. But the candidate
that can still boast of anything amongst them is Ngige
due to his doggedness and performance when he was d
governor. I think he is the man for the job....if only the
votes will count at the end of the day. Peace

Get out! bloody APC sympathizer!!!
Ngige my Arse!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by mascot87(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2013
Na wa for this people oo,a day you are to vote for your future,they opened the market going about there normal businesses for buying and selling.You people will be surprised by what will be the outcome of this election.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ihedioramma: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2013
jbaur24: Just got a call from my inside source at INEC office Awka that voting will start any moment from now..
YES IT WILL START BY 12:3OPM
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2013
eggheaders:

How do this change the fact that most of them enroll to the university of main market. Irrespective, my state osun has the highest number of higher institution in Nigeria.

lame argument, are the students all from Osun?
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by DukeNija(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2013
king94: Let's be honest wit ouselves.I'm yoruba nd I dnt undastand y my tribesmen ar so concerned about who rules Anambra given d enmity btw both tribes.Some of d yorubas ranting here may b tribalists who dnt lyk anytin ibo(nd dey ar here shouting Onwa 4 guvnor).I dnt care who rules Anambra.Anambra ppl ar wise enof 2 make their decision.Their choice wnt affect me living in Lagos so I refuse 2 b bothered by it.

My brother, I tire for their busy body O!
Why should I care what happens in Osun state, or Oyo state?
D only states I care about are Lagos and Ekiti states because I live in Lagos, and I did my Nysc in Ekiti. lol
They don't care about Anambra, they just want their Tinubu party in our place.
Failure is their name!!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ifeci: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by rexbuton: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2013
@one.east3, [/quote]i doubt if you reason.. You're showing me application stats? Where are the results? Show me the final examination results
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by naptu2: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Youngzedd: There is no security in Feggge Onitsha.

All I see is police men without their tools.

Useless police men.

Where is the money spent in security by state government

NO SECURITY......

The new system that's used for policing elections in Nigeria is designed in such a way that policemen at polling centres will be unarmed, but there will be quick response units nearby that the policemen can call, should the need arise.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ihedioramma: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2013
naptu2: The day is here
AS YOU CAN SE IN OUR POST HERE NGIGE IS WINING UP APC THE CHANGE WE NEED IS HERE KEEP IT UP PLS IF YOU DONT NO WERE TO VOTE GO WITH APC AND IT WILL BE WELL FOR YOU APCCCCCCCCC CHANGE YES WE ARE GOING TO AWKA WITH OUR LOGO
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by bxcode(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2013
Duke_Nija:

Get out! bloody APC sympathizer!!!
Ngige my Arse!
Are u ok upstairs?? undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Decryptor(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2013
WORD!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Aussie(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2013
From all indications, Anambra people have decided not to vote on merit but to vote based on tribe and religion. So be it for you guys. If only you guys give a good reason why u want to vote apga and not apc, it wuld have been okay. But u call apga ibo party and ojukwu legacy while you call apc yoruba and islamic party. You guys have a long way to go and we, indeed as a country, still have a long journey. Congrats to whoever wins.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by obayaya(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2013
mascot87: Na wa for this people oo,a day you are to vote for your future,they opened the market going about there normal businesses for buying and selling.You people will be surprised by what will be the outcome of this election.

taaa sharrap.. all the markets are closed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2013
The turnout may be affected by the fact that Nigeria's match starts at 4pm. Some folks in very long queues may be impatient to wait for their turn, and instead dash off to watch the game.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Ayekotoo(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2013
ifeci: .
you are wasting your time on these people. they have succeeded in derailing this thread with their usual chest beating and arrogance. I don't care who they elect as their governor, all I know is dat they shouldn't interfere to any government policies here in western states
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2013
one.east3:

Clown how can you have established stats without results?

Substandard education has ruined you guys. grin grin

grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by bxcode(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2013
CFCfan: The turnout may be affected by the fact that Nigeria's match starts at 4pm. Some folks in very long queues may be impatient to wait for their turn, and instead dash off to watch the game.
U wan try? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by DukeNija(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2013
bxcode:
Are u ok upstairs?? undecidedundecidedundecided

Don't worry, after APGA defeats Apc today, your senses and reasoning will return to semi-normal!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (57) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.