Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Manchester United Chasing Wonderkid Kelechi Iheanacho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Chasing Wonderkid Kelechi Iheanacho (658 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Kelechi Iheanacho Makes ESPN Player Power Ranking. / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Chasing Wonderkid Kelechi Iheanacho by victorlexa(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2013
Manchester United have joined the clubs chasing
Nigerian wonderkid Kelechi Iheanacho.
As well as the champions, striker-hungry
Arsenal also watched the striker star in the
recent Under-17s World Cup in the United Arab
Emirates.
The 17-year-old won the Golden Ball as the
tournament's best player.
He scoredsix goals in seven matches - including
one in Nigeria's victory over Mexico in the final
and four in one match against the
same opposition in the group phase - and also
provided seven assists.
Iheanacho said: "It is my dream to play in England".SOURCE- mirror.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Chasing Wonderkid Kelechi Iheanacho by mistamexzy(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2013
The Most Valuable Player (MVP) in the just-concluded 2013 U-17 World Cup, Kelechi Iheanacho, has dismissed speculations that he has accepted a contract from Manchester United.

Iheanacho said he was yet to be offered a deal by any club.

‘Neither Manchester United nor any other club has ever approached me,” he said. “Alhough, I will like to play professional football, I don’t need to make any mistake in the choice of club, so I haven’t made myself available for any club.”

Iheanacho said his main focus since the commencement of the U-17 World cup was to play his best and win the cup for his country.

He said that accepting open conversation with club scouts while the competition was on would have distracted his focus.

“But now that the game is over, my agent and parents have a lot to do in my decision to move ahead in my future career,” he said. “I will prefer to start my professional career in England, than any other country in the world.”

http://telegraphng.com/2013/11/ihenacho-denies-move-manchester-united/

(1) (Reply)

World U-17 Star Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing. / Fifa World Cup 2014: Draw Pairs Nigeria With Argentina, Iran And Bosnia-herzegov / Who Was Your Man Of The Match In Argentina Vs Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.