Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? (1316 Views)

Let's See How Intelligent You Are! / Let's See How Intelligent You Are / Let Me See How Intelligent Nairalanders Are (I.Q Question) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2013
If you know you possess the intellectual skills to unravel mysteries, then you are in the right place. I will really want to see atheists (Logicboy n co) here 'cos they claim to get it all together! Now to the puzzle;

Supposing you suddenly meet yourself at a junction of two roads, one leading to life, enjoyment with all the goodies of life, and one leading to death, destruction and a dead, but you dont know which is which. Also at the start of each roads stood two angels/men, one for each roads. One of the angel/man always say the truth no matter what, while the the other is the opposite, always lying, but you also dont know which is which.

And its a must you take one of the roads, but you are only entitled to ask one of the angels/men ONLY ONE QUESTION, but dont know their true identities.

This is the mystery, WHAT WOULD YOUR QUESTION BE, remember just only one which is irreversible?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by stanogb(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T: If you know you possess the intellectual skills to unravel mysteries, then you are in the right place. I will really want to see atheists (Logicboy n co) here 'cos they claim to get it all together! Now to the puzzle;

Supposing you suddenly meet yourself at a junction of two roads, one leading to life, enjoyment with all the goodies of life, and one leading to death, destruction and a dead, but you dont know which is which. Also at the start of each roads stood two angels/men, one for each roads. One of the angel/man always say the truth no matter what, while the the other is the opposite, always lying, but you also dont know which is which.

And its a must you take one of the roads, but you are only entitled to ask one of the angels/men ONLY ONE QUESTION, but dont know their true identities.

This is the mystery, WHAT WOULD YOUR QUESTION BE, remember just only one which is irreversible?

My question would be "are you really an angel?" the bad one would always lie...as the Op stated
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2013
my question would be;..."where can i find the road that leads to death, i really wish to be there"....
The good angel would definitely tell the truth, and the lying angel would as well be forced to tell me the truth this time, 'cos he really needs customers!....

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by tobechi20(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2013
Introduction to Legal Method
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2013
stan-ogb:

My question would be "are you really an angel?" the bad one would always lie...as the Op stated

Yeah, bt u still dont know which way to take? Smile
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by oluboyo04(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2013
Sepp360: my question would be;..."where can i find the road that leads to death, i really wish to be there"....
The good angel would definitely tell the truth, and the lying angel would as well be forced to tell me the truth this time, 'cos he really needs customers!....
gbam!!
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2013
Sepp360: my question would be;..."where can i find the road that leads to death, i really wish to be there"....

Hmmm very good one, but sorry the lyer dont have the capacity for telling the truth, so u still stuck. Bt very good one I must confess
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by lanaVello1(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2013
tobechi20: Introduction to Legal Method
JIL...
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by okeyxyz(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T: If you know you possess the intellectual skills to unravel mysteries, then you are in the right place. I will really want to see atheists (Logicboy n co) here 'cos they claim to get it all together! Now to the puzzle;

I'd Simply ask: "what color is your clothe??", since the good guy/angel will always tell the truth and the bad guy/angel can't help lying so I'd know from the one answer. Simples!!
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2013
Thinking!
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Alwaystrue(f): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2013
Ask any of the angels this question 'Which way will the other angel tell me is the way to life'? When he points, take the opposite direction of where he points because:

1. If it is the truthful angel, he will show the way to death because that is where the lying angel will point to truthfully.
2. If it is the lying angel, he will lie and point to the way of death which is opposite of where the truthful angel will have pointed to.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Alwaystrue: Ask any of the angels this question 'Which way will the other angel tell me is the way to life'? When he points, take the opposite direction of where he points because:

1. If it is the truthful angel, he will show the way to death because that is where the lying angel will point to truthfully.
2. If it is the lying angel, he will lie and point to the way of death which is opposite of where the truthful angel will have pointed to.

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Hmmm very good one, but sorry the lyer dont have the capacity for telling the truth, so u still stuck. Bt very good one I must confess
if the lying angel has no capacity of telling the truth, then its practically impossible to find the truth!...
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
okeyxyz:

I'd Simply ask: "what color is your clothe??", since the good guy/angel will always tell the truth and the bad guy/angel can't help lying so I'd know from the one answer. Simples!!

How, how would u know the way to take?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sepp360: if the lying angel has no capacity of telling the truth, then its practically impossible to find the truth!...

Very possible, that's why its a puzzle! Smile
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
Alwaystrue: Ask any of the angels this question 'Which way will the other angel tell me is the way to life'? When he points, take the opposite direction of where he points because:

Smile, is she right?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Kabieosi: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

One of the angel/man always say the truth no matter what, while the the other is the opposite,
always lying, but you also dont know which is which

Alwaystrue:

Ask any of the angels this question 'Which way will the other angel tell me is the way to life'? When he points, take the opposite direction of where he points because:

Alfa Seltzer:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wUQr64Rlz_M/T7Ab5zGqbxI/AAAAAAAABKQ/A5679p9HR8Y/s180/idi-amin-laughing.gif[/img]
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
No need asking questions, d roads wil tel which one leads 2 death n life, because, narrow is d road dat leads 2 life n broad is d road dat leads 2 death n destruction
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Very possible, that's why its a puzzle! Smile
lolz!...... I don't trust those smiles!...
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
Bleble-swag:
No need asking questions, d roads wil tel which one leads 2 death n life, because, narrow is d road dat leads 2 life n broad is d road dat leads 2 death n destruction
This is not a bible teaching; Its an interesting puzzle, if you can't attempt to solve it, shut up and learn!...
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sepp360: This is not a bible teaching; Its an interesting puzzle, if you can't attempt to solve it, shut up and learn!...
u must be a fool 4 telling me 2 shut up, he-goat
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Bleble-swag:

you just talked about heaven having a very narrow road; and yet you called me a "he-goated fool"... Lolz!....funny!...
I gain nothing by insulting you shaa; buh just Stop to dey vex like witch!....
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Ryabcool(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2013
I would simply ask "Is Hell real?"... The lying angel would definitely say NO. So I'd know he's lying and follow the road of the other angel cos I know he would say YES.
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2013
Ryabcool: I would simply ask "Is Hell real?"... The lying angel would definitely say NO. So I'd know he's lying and follow the road of the other angel cos I know he would say YES.

How would u know they are not standing at the road that leads to their true identities, like the good angel standing @ the road that leads to life, n the lying angel standing @ the road that leads to death. Nice try anyways.
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2013
Bleble-swag:

Sis no need for that we are just having fun with the puzzle, we should not get personal @ all!
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sepp360: you just talked about heaven having a very narrow road; and yet you called me a "he-goated fool"... Lolz!....funny!...
I gain nothing by insulting you shaa; buh just Stop to dey vex like witch!....
IDIOT.

(1) (Reply)

Sport Betting / Turn Your Phone Upside Down And What Do You See ?? / How Many Squares Are In The Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.