Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,285 members, 7,826,134 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria (48456 Views)

How Do I Identify Quality Stone Coated Roofing Tile in Nigeria Market? / Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For Stone Coated and Aluminum Roofing / Stone Coated Metal Roofing Tile Manufacturer----better Price Better Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED (MAJOR IMPORTERS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET (metro tiles), DOORS AND ALUMINUM COMPOSITE PANEL)……CALL AYYUB ON 08085310359
My name is Mr. Ayyub and I appreciate the opportunity to introduce my Company (Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors) limited. The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.
Batlan Concept interiors and Exteriors Ltd is a licensed company in the federal republic of Nigeria for Wholesale, retail and supply of building materials all over Nigeria such as Stone Coated aluminum step tile roofing sheets, aluminum composite panel, interior and exterior doors, sanitary ware and marbles, Danpolon (car port, shoot out extension, ATM partitioning and swimming pool cover) and glass blocks. We have been involved in sales of building materials since 2006 and have personally supplied notable companies, engineers and property owners. We take pride in the fact that all product supplied by our company are of good qualities (European, Korea and American standard) our supplies and deliveries have always been completed on time and in safe and professional manner.
Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors have good and reliable staffs that listen and attend to our clients needs and request in a professional manner. We provide safety awareness to our client, on issues relating to the handling of some delicate products on site.
The most important part of Batlan Concept Interiors and Exterior Ltd is our employees. Our people care about product quality. They take the extra step to ensure quality supply
All our products are fully guaranteed and we would sincerely appreciate an opportunity to work with you on your future project where our services would be of value
Head Office = Queens Shopping Plaza,
Suite 11, Km 45, Lekki Epe-Express way
Opposite Safeway hospital Sangotedo Ajah Lagos.
E-mail; =(wholesaleroofingsheetanddoors@yahoo.co.uk) and (roofanddoorimporter@yahoo.com)
Call Mr. Ayyub on 08085310359 for more information
Email(ayyubaltan@gmail.com)
PRICE LIST FOR OUR DOORS
SIZES
DESCRIPTION MEASUREMENT OUR PRICE LIST
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 860/900 50mm 15,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 50mm 26,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm 18,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES 36,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm 30,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 9INCHES 50,000
3 FEET KITCHEN DOOR 70mm 30,000
4 FEET KITCHEN DOOR 9 INCHES 50,000
5 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm 52,000
3 FEET STAINLESS STILL DOOR 70,000
4 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR 120,000
5 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR 160,000
3 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR IN DOOR 140,000
4 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR IN DOOR 160,000
5 FEET STAINLESS DOOR IN DOOR 190,000
3 FEET TURKEY DOOR 9 INCHES 70,000
F TURKEY DOOR 9 INCHES 145,000
LAMINATED WOODEN DOOR 2050*750/840 15,000
100% WOODEN DOOR 2050*840 25,000
3 FEET ARMORED DOOR 9 INCHES 80,000
4 FEET ARMORED DOOR 9 INCHES 150,000
5 FEET ARMORED DOOR 190,000
4 FEET ARMORED DOOR IN DOOR 400,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES 30,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES 42,000
3 FEET WHITE DOOR 860/900 15,000
3 FEET STEEL GLASS DOOR 33,000
PVC TOILET DOOR 10,000
REGULAR TOILET DOOR 15,500
PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET
1 SOUTH KOREA STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET N2000 PER SQUARE METER. We have different colours in stock (red, black, green and brown)
2. D.S KOREA STONE COATED ROOFING TILE #2,000 PER SQ METER
3 SHINGLES ROOFING SHEET GOING FOR =N=2700 PER SQUARE METER,
BENEFITS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE METRO TILES OVER OTHER ROOFING SHEET
DURABLE = Stone coated step tile roofing sheet are very durable and has about 50years companies guarantee,, that’s really a value for price
ABSORBS RADIATION = Stone coated step tile metro tiles has great ability of absorbing the ultraviolent rays of the sun that emits radiation, many roofing sheet can do that..
ABSORBES HEAT = Stone coated roofing sheet has a very great ability of absorbing heat, and this reduces the amount of heat that enters the building,, Many roofing sheet cant reduce heat.
FULLY FIRE RESISTANT = Coated roofing sheet is fully resistant to fire, heat, water and harsh whether condition. It’s truly the best
VERY ATTRACTIVE = When you see a building coated with stone coated metro tile, you would know that there is a difference between (ROOFING SHEET) and the (STONE COATED STEPTILE ROOFING SHEET)
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
DON’T FORGET (WE KEEP OUR WORD)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL MR AYYUB ON 08085310359
Email(ayyubaltan@gmail.com)
HEAD OFFICE IS LOCATED AT SUITE 11/12 QUEENS SHOPPING COMPLEX OPPOSITE SAFEWAY HOSPITAL SANGOTEDO BY AJAH,LAGOS,
we are simply the best
EMAIL US AT (roofanddoorimporter@yahoo.com) or
(wholesaleroofingsheetanddoors@yahoo.co.uk)
www.batlanbuildingmaterials.com
BATLAN (WE DEAL ON QUALITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSWSmC5FYSU

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
good to know!
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by Sweetcollins: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
Okay
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by whisper88(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
FIRST TO COMMENT
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by Ifedechidex: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ok
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by Ifedechidex: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
whisper88: FIRST TO COMMENT

you wish
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by Aromas: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kindly wait for my mother she's in d kitchen

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by soloxxng: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
thinking of wat to comment
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by adtiezy1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
No mind the cow
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by elpatch(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Does the price include the fixing fee?
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by MPEROR: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
i understand that you will have a show room in Port Harcourt and Uyo.
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
el-patch:
for the 2,000# stone coated is fix price, but other product are negociable...
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
am using this medium to thanks the admin.. and the mod.. of this session.. for moving this post to front page...

Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOLSQtM9wKQ&app=desktop

Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
To know the current price of stone coated roofing tiles... See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See the Pictures of Original Stone coated roofing tiles Here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by batlanconcept: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
installation is 200 naira per meter.
el-patch:
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by batlanconcept: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
coming soon to P.H and Uyo in next month batlan branch
MPEROR: i understand that you will have a show room in Port Harcourt and Uyo.
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by Ninapha(f): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Youngman, Metrotile is a name of a company producing coated tiles. As such does not represent coated tiles in general. It has franchise in Nigeria and i am sure u are not the anywhere near the first distributors.

The prices u quoted are not metrotile prices either. Yes ur korean products cd sell for such.

What i am saying is dont use metrotile as a general name for coated tiles especially knowing u are quoting below their prices. Be guided.
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
Akinmail:

hahahahahah! idiot. This one wants to become DANGOTE by clicking a link. cheesy

@OP they are nice! I'm sure they last longer.
yeap 50yr warranty
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ninapha: Youngman, Metrotile is a name of a company producing coated tiles. As such does not represent coated tiles in general. It has franchise in Nigeria and i am sure u are not the anywhere near the first distributors.

The prices u quoted are not metrotile prices either. Yes ur korean products cd sell for such.

What i am saying is dont use metrotile as a general name for coated tiles especially knowing u are quoting below their prices. Be guided.
pls i cant gt u, xplain better
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by Ninapha(f): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
I will only speak for metrotiles. There are other coated tiles in the marke. Yes the prices he quoted are not for metrotile products. That what i meant. There are instances where pple tell u they are dealing with metrotiles and they sell other substandard products to us.

Meytrotile has what they refer as regular products, ie. Bond and classic and these class are the lowest price u can get. Say 2900 per sq/m. So his prices are for korean products. Metrotile is produced in Belguim and Newzealand. Hope u got me now.

Others are , Metro shingle, metro Roman, metro shake, presidential etc.
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ninapha: I will only speak for metrotiles. There are other coated tiles in the marke. Yes the prices he quoted are not for metrotile products. That what i meant. There are instances where pple tell u they are dealing with metrotiles and they sell other substandard products to us.

Meytrotile has what they refer as regular products, ie. Bond and classic and these class are the lowest price u can get. Say 2900 per sq/m. So his prices are for korean products. Metrotile is produced in Belguim and Newzealand. Hope u got me now.

Others are , Metro shingle, metro Roman, metro shake, presidential etc.
YEAH..
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by tlops(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hej OP, you get six months free, to list your product on the platform below!
bigger reach awaits you.

Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by ododo2012: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
nice one
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
K
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by DeLamb: 3:39am On Nov 19, 2013
how many pieces of the stone coated roofing tile make one square meter? and is your price per piece or per square meter?
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by carrybreeze: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2013
BADT GUY...NA UR FACE U WAN SELL OR UR PRODUCTS? JST THINKING...
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2013
DeLamb: how many pieces of the stone coated roofing tile make one square meter? and is your price per piece or per square meter?
2,000/per sq meter... 2piece make a sq meter
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2013
carrybreeze: BADT GUY...NA UR FACE U WAN SELL OR UR PRODUCTS? JST THINKING...
\

good guy... jus to show that is nt scam.. we are real okk..
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria by money121(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
To know the current price of stone coated roofing tiles... See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See the Pictures of Original Stone coated roofing tiles Here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? / Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.