Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As (48619 Views)

Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her / Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) / Lord's Chosen Enugu Church Building’s Collapse Imminent As Flood Wreaks Havoc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Voice22: 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mh6QCLaOYQ
Lady laments as flood takes over her street where she pays N4 million a year as rent.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrkgbPJAt83/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by LikeAking: 12:14am On Apr 29, 2023
We're I dey pay 20 Mill per year for Lekki, flood no dey...

She beta upgrade..

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by greenermodels: 3:26am On Apr 29, 2023
I don't like living in Lagos for anything, most people there are probably better off financially living in another state.

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Okoroawusa: 5:01am On Apr 29, 2023
greenermodels:
I don't like living in Lagos for anything, most people there are probably better off financially living in another state.
Ask yourself why people sleep in the streets of New York City . Big cities anywhere in the world takes care of you no matter your status.

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by helinues: 5:39am On Apr 29, 2023
Return back to your village which no go cost you N100k per annum.

What should the owners of the properties say if a tenant is lamenting bitterly because she's paying N4m per annum

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Theicecode(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2023
E no go pass Lekki, I paid almost 3 million for a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki few years ago and when rain started my properties worth millions of Naira almost got destroyed. nobody told me to run away before I did and I made sure I collected my money from the untrustworthy agent that lied to me.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by BucketMan: 6:48am On Apr 29, 2023
The Rent should abate till the flood disappears if it was agreed by the landlord and tenant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by greenermodels: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Ask yourself why people sleep in the streets of New York City . Big cities anywhere in the world takes care of you no matter your status.
I'll rather sleep in a warm bed in my village as a tomatoes farmer than sleep under a bridge in Lagos as a labourer, you're free to disagree but we all have different ideals in life.

401 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by talk2hb1(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2023
Awon Ti Lekki Peninsula

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MasterJayJay: 6:58am On Apr 29, 2023
Lagos has a covenant with water. Know this and know peace.
Forget about what Babablu Bluublu said that he tamed Atlantic ocean.

31 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by JAMO84: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2023
Come to Badagry. You can live in Badagry and work in VI, it's just 1.5 hour drive, but you have to leave home 5am and return 11pm because of traffic.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by juvewalex(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2023
Orchid road at Lekki has always been a flooded area during raining season and what did she expect when she was renting her apartment there.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Goodday90(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Lagos that is at par with New York and califronia according to skull miners that have never been outside ikorodu slum all their entire lives

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by TUANKU(m): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You obviously have no idea about the issue of homeless people in NY.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by GeneralPula: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2023
She can relocate..

No be by force to stay Lagos..

14 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MrAgbako: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2023
Wahala wear skirt
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Lagos has a covenant with water. Know this and know peace.

Forget about what Babablu Bluublu said that he tamed Atlantic ocean.
Is like babablu bluublu they press your neck at nights? If you know how that Atlantic front used to be back then you wouldn't said this, most States houses and co left their buildings to decays

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MrAgbako: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2023
Goodday90:
Lagos that is at par with New York and califronia according to skull minings that have never been outside ikorodu slum all their lives
The ikorudo u called slum is still far more developed than your potopoto red mud amadiogha forsaken sad east region undecided

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Goodday90(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
The ikorudo u called slum is still far more developed than your potopoto red mud amadiogha forsaken sad east region undecided
these are the ikorodu slum dwellers I was talking about above
In their feeble minds,ikotodu is better than nairobi,Accra etc

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Seun(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2023
Theicecode:
E no go pass Lekki, I paid almost 3 million for a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki few years ago and when rain started my properties worth millions of Naira almost got destroyed. nobody told me to run away before I did and I made sure I collected my money from the untrustworthy agent that lied to me.
Where did you move to?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by kaludestiny10(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2023
This waking up by 5am and returning back by 11pm go reduce person lifespan.
JAMO84:
Come to Badagry. You can live in Badagry and work in VI, it's just 1.5 hour drive, but you have to leave home 5am and return 11pm because of traffic.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MrAgbako: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2023
Goodday90:
these are the ikorodu slum dwellers I was talking about above
In their feeble minds,ikotodu is better than nairobi,Accra etc
sad east ipob citizen.
U and your Biafran he*dless mobs still got 8 more years to wail
Omo Nna jatijati

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Goodday90(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
sad east ipob citizen.
U and your Biafran he*dless mobs still got 8 more years to wail
Omo Nna jatijati
Spoken like a real ikorodu slum dweller,maybe too much of rust zinc dust that y’all inhale in that slum make y’all always move off tangent

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MrAgbako: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2023
Goodday90:
Spoken like a real ikorodu slum dweller,maybe too much of rust zinc dust that y’all inhale in that slum make y’all always move off tangent
u dey cry u say u dey laugh. How is your life in sad east ipob boy. U don chop? If u don't answer I will order that Lagos Ibadan road be exclusively block to stop buses trooping in day and night from the Niger bridge to western Yoruba land.
IPOB terrorist aka headless mobs must have sense by force. Anyone in Nigeria can win an election without the IPOB in east support and because of their clannish mentality.

How useless can a people be?? 😝 omo e choke 😂

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Goodday90(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
u dey cry u say u dey laugh. How is your life in sad east ipob boy. U don chop? If u don't answer I will order that Lagos Ibadan road be exclusively block to stop buses trooping in day and night from the Niger bridge to western Yoruba land.
IPOB terrorist aka headless mobs must have sense by force. Anyone in Nigeria can win an election without the IPOB in east support and because of their clannish mentality.

How useless can a people be?? 😝 omo e choke 😂
let anyone who wins make your life better,like buhari have bettered your life

Ikorodu slum dweller,go and take Colorado and get siezures,I heard that’s what you you guys call “Enjoyment” over there

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2023
When was this.... Because I dey the Orchid road 2 days ago
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by theredaddy: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2023
LikeAking:
We're I dey pay 20 Mill per year for Lekki, flood no dey...

She beta upgrade..

Pocohantas cumma co-write .... Alakada series undecided
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MrAgbako: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2023
Goodday90:
let anyone who wins make your life better,like buhari have bettered your life

Ikorodu slum dweller,go and take Colorado and get siezures,I heard that how you guys “Enjoy” over there

Your reverse psychology is dead on arrival. I play chess and I checkmate Igbos headless mobs 😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by obembet(f): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2023
Voice22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mh6QCLaOYQ
Lady laments as flood takes over her street where she pays N4 million a year as rent.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrkgbPJAt83/

4M would have build 4 bedroom in your state... Since all of u can not survive without LAGOS

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man's House In Jakande, Lekki Flooded (Photo) / 'Banana Island Belonged To My Father But The Government Stole It' - Remi Adeleke / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.