Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Facilitator,nutritionists,microbiologist And Biochemist Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Facilitator,nutritionists,microbiologist And Biochemist Needed Urgently (567 Views)

Microbiologist And Quality Assurance Manager At The Nigerian Bottling Company / Am A Microbiologist And I Need A Real Job / Job Opportunities Of A Microbiologist And Biochemist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facilitator,nutritionists,microbiologist And Biochemist Needed Urgently by Goldenhr2013: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
A Leading health care company located in the heart of Lagos is currently recruiting for competent, vibrant, good looking,passionate, focus-minded and goal oriented Nigerian graduates and undergraduates to fill in the various position available in the firm.

POSITION AVAILABLE

MICROBIOLOGIST
BIOCHEMIST
NUTRITIONIST
FACILITATOR
SALE REPRESENTATIVE
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER
RECEPTIONIST
ACCOUNTANT
AGRESSIVE MARKETERS

QUALIFICATION-Msc,Ba,Bsc,BeD,Hnd,Ond,Nce

EXPERIENCE-minimum of 1-3years

REQUIREMENTS

*Business Oriented
*Good Communication Skills
*Relationship Management
*Team Spirit
*Ability to work with less supervision

INTERESTED Candidates should simply text the following via SMS; NAME,AGE,GENDER,EMAIL,POSITION APPLYING FOR,LOCATION,PHONE NUMBER and QUALIFICATION to the HR Manager on 08038038012. The interview commence on TUESDAY and SATURDAY next week,the advert is for OGUN OSUN LAGOS and IBADAN resident ONLY apply now
Re: Facilitator,nutritionists,microbiologist And Biochemist Needed Urgently by Ayoola171(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Dear job seekers, shine ya eyes of, na Gnld signal be dis ooooooo, i don talk my own.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Laundry Man Needed In Warri / Field Acquisition At Kaymu / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.