Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles (8439 Views)

Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Geostatistical(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Again, the Super Eagles have demonstrated why they are the Champions of Africa. The match today in Calabar was a master piece of great footballing. This is the sort of team work and synergy that the world has come to expect from not just our football teams, but from the general Nigerian society. With the type of play we witnessed today, the World Cup is within reach. I commend Stephen Keshi for putting together a formidable team and urge all our players not to rest on their oars as we march forward to Brazil next year. They and all Nigerians can count on this administration to provide every necessary support towards achieving set objectives for the good and greatness of our country. Congratulations to all Nigerians and may God bless Nigeria.

GEJ

https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/655354357848275

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Geostatistical(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
I wonder if he wrote this before the match

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Wsdm: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
I hope they are not still owing the Coach and his crew?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by JonaTheClown: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hehehehe GEJ till world cup Qatar 2022 in Asian soil... The land of Goodluck and Victory for our Nigerian teams!
Golden eaglets, Get Ready!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by GSKing: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
baldadash!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by henrinco(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Gej..... I hail.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by modextus(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Geostatistical: Again, the Super Eagles have demonstrated why they are the Champions of Africa. The match today in Calabar was a master piece of great footballing. This is the sort of team work and synergy that the world has come to expect from not just our football teams, but from the general Nigerian society. With the type of play we witnessed today, the World Cup is within reach. I commend Stephen Keshi for putting together a formidable team and urge all our players not to rest on their oars as we march forward to Brazil next year. They and all Nigerians can count on this administration to provide every necessary support towards achieving set objectives for the good and greatness of our country. Congratulations to all Nigerians and may God bless Nigeria.

GEJ
grin

Walai! This man no watch tha match

16 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by henchamb(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
modextus: grin

Walai! This man no watch tha match

i bet with my last card he didn't watch it or is it that his act of ignorance is now legendary.
though we did the scoring they did the playing and footballing

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Burger01(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fresh air allover the country..

Brazil!!! Here we come!!

\grin/

Burger01 in Brazil next year.. By God's special grace!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Mexyz(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hmmmm...my presido, e be lyk say u no watch ds match o, cos if u had watch d match,mayb u wud ve asked keshi to throw ideye nd musa's bags out of our camp. Those guys dey annoy me. Anyway me don start to dey trek go brazil o,mke i fit arrive on time.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by julioralph(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Our politicians now have a valid reason to go to Brazil and womanize.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by cycline404(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
When will he have time to type all these when he was busy instructing jega, on what to do on anambara election .

# fresh air

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by pryncemautin: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
Oga Jona i'm not sure u watched this match urself,i guess u were briefed or told Nigeria won cos what our boys played today was complete rubbish cos our away game to ethiopia is much more beta dan this,if they continue like this i wonder our they want to play the likes of Germany,Hollandf,Belguim and Spain.SMH for Nija,lets just hope we get out of the group stage first

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by PHIPEX(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
2013 has been Nigeria's greatest year in football.

African Champions 2013
Under 17 World Champions 2013
And now the first African team to qualify for Brazil 2014 (without the usual permutations that characterised our past qualifications)

Congratulations Nigeria!!!

13 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by delors(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Its time to set up a World Cup Committee. grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by ichommy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
julioralph: Our politicians now have a valid reason to go to Brazil and womanize.

#Yimu
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by sCun: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
If Jonathan really called that match a master piece, I'll have problems believing anything he says from now on.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Burger01(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
henchamb:

i bet with my last card he didn't watch it or is it that his act of ignorance is now legendary.
though we did the scoring they did the playing and footballing
I bet my dicck he didnt watch the game. His message was originally composed for the Golden Eaglet and now used as edited template for the SE. what's "a master piece of great footballing"?! In today's match, played in Calabar

Oga 'Jo no fall my slippery hands o.

angry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by ICONgold(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
Am sure the President didn't watch the match...but he is on top of the situation as usual. Thank God we win sha

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by nerodenero: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
The positive from these crop of Eagles' players is when they dont play well,they get to beat their opponent.It is a hallmark of a champion but there is need for improvement.Again,2013 has been a good year for football,three achievements!!!e no easy.Wish this year wont end for footballing reasons.Congratulations Eagles and Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by laykhorn(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Did GEJ called that a superb display OR that we could be world champions with that kind of poor passes and wasteful footballing?
Nah! i bet he didnt watch the match
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2013

1st Bullet:

Ok. Thank you Mr President.
Hopefully, we ll do well in Brazil.

2nd Bullet:

Update from Anambra
Just returning home after touring various polling units.
APC & APGA is slightly ahead of PDP.
I m suprised with the votes APC & PDP are getting. I thought APGA owns Anambra State.

Last Bullet:

I m running away.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Oludrex(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
PHIPEX: 2013 has been Nigeria's greatest year in football.

And now the first African team to qualify for Brazil 2014 (without the usual permutations that characterised our past qualifications)

Congratulations Nigeria!!!
bros abeg but he be like say Ghana qualified last nite na
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Arlex(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by PHIPEX(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Oludrex:
bros abeg but he be like say Ghana qualified last nite na

Nope, they are yet to play.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by osifred(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Gej sha. Wonder Whtatkind person he is
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by todayguest(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Congratulations our darling Super Eagles. You have made us proud once again. The Antelopes and fans have been calling us names. Thank God you humbled them. They should begin now in preparation for 2018. The race to Brazil is now over.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by adezjamz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
todayguest: Congratulations our darling Super Eagles. You have made us proud once again. The Antelopes and fans have been calling us names. Thank God you humbled them. They should begin now in preparation for 2018. The race to Brazil is now over.
cool

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
2013 has been a great year in naija football

I don't think naija has ever won 2 major trophies In a year before
and we topped it by qualifying for the world cup

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by moderatorr: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
laykhorn: Did GEJ called that a superb display OR that we could be world champions with that kind of poor passes and wasteful footballing?
Nah! i bet he didnt watch the match
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by kgr8mike(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
My President, I love you so much. Am happy you are happy. Your GOOD-LUCK is going to outshine every other considerations in Brazil. We are GOOD-LUCKING the cup to Nigeria. It will be in your time that the World Cup will come to Africa. It will be in your time that the cup will come to Nigeria. God bless GEJ.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by dguizman(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
sCun: If Jonathan really called that match a master piece, I'll have problems believing anything he says from now on.
oga e don do,u just dey know GEJ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tottenham Vs Arsenal 1:1: "Deserved More" - Alex Iwobi Reacts To Drawn Match / FIFA U-17 World Cup: UAE 2013 / Di Maria Vs Hazard:who Is D Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.