Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets (30190 Views)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Today, I commend Nigeria's Golden Eaglets for their well deserved victory at the FIFA Under-17 World Soccer tournament in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, UAE.

The players played with great skill and projected the Nigerian can do spirit and the end result is that Nigeria is now a four time champion. This could not have come at a better time seeing as Nigeria is on the cusp of celebrating our centenary as a nation.

In February this year, the Super Eagles won the African Cup of Nations and now our youths are today the world’s champions. This is no fluke. It is no coincidence.

It is a reaffirmation of what I have always known; that excellence is a Nigerian habit. I believe Nigerians are poised to extend this habit to every facet of our national life. May God bless us all and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. GEJ

https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/650617048322006

108 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
congrates to the golden eaglets................we are the champion

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Tripple joy for me today
1. we are the champions of the world u17
2. i made the front page out of 1million viewers
3. i am the first to comment

Everybody collect 1 bottle of beer i will pay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by fckyourman: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Facebook the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Facebook my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone and for your likes.

80 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by deor03(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thank you Presido

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Tolexander: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
In February this year, the Super
Eagles won the African Cup of
Nations and now our youths
are today the world’s
champions. This is no fluke. It
is no coincidence.
what about the confederation cup and U20?

Today's success is just exact to make us forget them!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by ichommy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Okay GEJ wink, Hope you watch the match
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by obajemj(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Great work
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by likitaboka(f): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congratulations naija One love
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
;DGEJ i lov u.....u ar always on point
if u love GEJ click lik pls grin

208 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by nig2change: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
God bless Nigeria. God bless GEJ.

27 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Big ch£€r$ for their brilliant performance
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
mods front page abeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uncle jona have sent message, every youth must read this............

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by dotcomnamename: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nigeria won the Nations Cup

Nigeria won the U-17 World Cup

Nigeria to win (World Cup) next?

25 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by mosalab(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
congrat to all faithful naija!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by naija2dabone(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
GOOD LUCK NIGERIA

THE WORLD CUP IS NEXT

FRESH AIR TILL 2019

27 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by 9jahubcom(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
thank you
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by awesomet1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congratulations NIGERIA!!!! GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT NATION! grin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Bunker(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
God blessing Nigeria like we are the only one. GEJ LIKE IF THIS MAN IS A GOODLUCK.

19 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by likitaboka(f): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
fckyourman: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Facebook the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Facebook my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone and for your likes.
sorry try harder nxt time

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
fckyourman: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Facebook the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Facebook my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone and for your likes.

Mr man try your luck next time........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
How you want take be "first to comment" wey u write this kind long article?

16 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by BCJAY(f): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Up golden eaglets world champion forth time. Congratulations.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Lakayanah: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
I am making kkf and starch to celebrate this victory. Congrats to all Nigerians we are simply too much.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
Jonathan should hide his face in shame...

There are under 17 students that have been sitting at home for months because of his incompetence.

If he had any self esteem, he wouldn't even show his ugly face on TV

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Deyhmee(f): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
Whatever Mr!!! Up golden eaglets!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by BabaAlabi: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
This has nothing to do with Jonathan. The country is in crisis but the president wants it to look like we are celebrating. Lead Nigeria to World glory then we will celebrate with you. In order news Congrats to the best team in the world! Congrats to the deadly forward-Iheanacho.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
E be like say en don type am before the match grin...

Am sure he watched this Match with Stella While some mumu peeps are killing themselves over Stella Go!!!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Codedrock(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
I LOVE YOU JONATHAN! YOU ARE SUCH A GOODLUCK TO NIGERIA IN THE FOOTBABLL ASPECT. I HOPE YOUR GOODLUCK LEADS NIGERIA TO VICTORY NEXT YEAR WORLD CUP!

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nigeria is a blessed nation, we are blessed with extremely God/Allah given talents.
We have every resources that everybody can share in equity and in peace.
God/Allah intentionally joined the East,West, north and south together so we could prosper and wax stronger as a country, forget that story that it was a human who almagamated us. . . It was already ordained! The heavens just needed a physical hand to do so.
If Nigerians will stop the tribalism and hatred we have for each other we would pass through any challenge and come out in one piece.
My advice for the Nigerian youth is: Don't be a tribalist, don't hate your country, see everybody as one then everything will be ok.

One Love, one blood, One Nigeria! cool

#TeamGOM

24 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Sicozone(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
. Well,Mr. GEJ,this your acclaimed 'can do spirit' and 'excellence is a habit' should better extend to Nigerian students o,cos we can't boast of celebrating centenary while our Nigerian stdts are still at home in the hanging hopes of a over 4 months strike been called off.....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup / Gonzalo Higuain Pictured At Airport Ahead Of Chelsea Transfer (Photo) / South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.