Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (4801 Views)

6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by stillmaticOG(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: .. by ITbomb(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
You are telling us that you now have a spiritual wife , so what do u want us to do?

5 Likes

Re: .. by stillmaticOG(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
ITbomb: You are telling us that you now have a spiritual wife , so what do u want us to do?

spiritual wife? wat can i do coz i'm really confused
Re: .. by UyiIredia(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
stillmaticOG: pls guys i met dis lady at an event and there was this chemistry between us.we started making small conversations dat lead to me flirting with her coz she was very very sexy.one thing lead to another and we were at the back seat of my car having sex..but ever since then when am having sex with another woman,i keep seeing her inside my head..pls what can i do bcoz this doesn't seem just right

I think because the babe is $€xy and you probably enjoyed the union you had with her that's why you keep thinking of her. You can ignore it or try track her down abd cure such emotions. Your call, man.
Re: .. by codemasta(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2013
You better go for deliverance cos it is not an ordinary issue, it is a spiritual issue but if I may ask : do you know where she stays?
Re: .. by Heliesha: 1:45am On Nov 17, 2013
In a land of myth,and a time of magic the destiny of a young man rest upon the shoulder of a marine kingdom, his name stillmaticOG(m)

9 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 17, 2013
You're falling for her.... Say goodbye to one night stands annd MARRY HER
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 17, 2013
stillmaticOG: pls guys i met dis lady at an event and there was this chemistry between us.we started making small conversations dat lead to me flirting with her coz she was very very sexy.one thing lead to another and we were at the back seat of my car having sex..but ever since then when am having sex with another woman,i keep seeing her inside my head..pls what can i do bcoz this doesn't seem just right
Funny
Re: .. by Dubemkelly(m): 6:12am On Nov 17, 2013
One of those things dat happen when u sleep with a bitch,u aint alwaz lucky u know. Jah bless
Re: .. by Dubemkelly(m): 6:14am On Nov 17, 2013
One of those things dat happen when u sleep with a bitch,u aint alwaz lucky u know. I hope u disposed ur condoms ursef, wud b a nightmare if u had it raw. I think d gal don jasi u shaa, cud be spiritual thing n u need prayers n den again hope u can still perform? Jah bless
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2013
Na d same ting wey my guy been dey complain about before he KICKEd THE BUCKET like 3 weeks ago o.

4 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2013
screenagerjoe: Na d same ting wey my guy been dey complain about before he KICKEd THE BUCKET like 3 weeks ago o.
LMAO...hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: .. by wasak(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2013
omo go write ur will o.! na mammy water u sleep with! If u need a lawyer lemme know!
Re: .. by chikeorji123(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2013
U better rushing to nearest church before u become spiritualy unconscious otherwise u won't remember last u visit N/l.
Re: .. by Konnektions146(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2013
can u find her?
Re: .. by longjohnsilver: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Op two tins are involved it is either you are...NOT THIS TIME FOLKS
tongue
Seriously op...I tink it is a tin of the mind u just can't get the xperience off ur mind and u keep tinkin of it even wen u bleep other gals...just try and concentrate on the gal wit you next time..hope dis helps tho...
Re: .. by ogeoflyf(f): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2013
screenagerjoe: Na d same ting wey my guy been dey complain about before he KICKEd THE BUCKET like 3 weeks ago o.

Y EVILZ
grin grin grin grin. B like say you one kill person. grin
Re: .. by kumulus(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2013
That thing 'bout the evil we men do.......
Re: .. by Sanguine(f): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2013
Ol'boy na corect one chance you don enter so ooo. If only you know that not all 'sexy' girls you see around are human beings... grin tongue
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2013
OP you have really been possessed, i have a solution for you, read the book of mark from chapter 1 to the end 6 times and pm me
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
It is ur mind playing tricks on you bro.On a scale of one to ten how would u rank her sex appeal?Now compare her SA with the SA of all the ladies u have had sex with before her and after her...if non comes close then u have the reason why u cant get the picture out of ur mind.A sexy lady always leaves a lasting mental image in our minds because men are very visual.Its like she is was the ideal sexy lady u always fantasized about.Some men think of the most sexy lady they have ever had a crush on when having sex with other women.Its really nothing strange.But I hope u used protection because STIs are everywhere.Conjure up a new image of an xtremely sexy lady that u crave for and u will be rid of her from ur mind in a matter of months.I do hope it doesnt affect ur daily functioning.If u can and u think she is free try and hook up...maybe u will realize she isnt all that after all ..on second assessment.Peace

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
codemasta: You better go for deliverance cos it is not an ordinary issue, it is a spiritual issue but if I may ask : do you know where she stays?

Without people like u, how will the spiritualists (pastor, Imam, Babalawo) survive. U're doing them a great favour without being paid!

1 Like

Re: .. by IAMBREEZY: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
You don enter one chance u better go for deliverance.
Re: .. by DrakeKendrick(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
lmao....Niggur take a good lunch,smtin like Rice & Turkey then you smoke garri for dinner...u would notice dat ur brain will keep diverting to dat Rice & turkey delicacy...Whycos it was more enjoyable...Itz xactly d situation ur in,Your joystick don enjoy betta f**k...so any lil stimulation u get around ur dick...Boom!!!her image appears...Ur Joystick wants more of her grin grin grin
Re: .. by stillmaticOG(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Van Lucius: It is ur mind playing tricks on you bro.On a scale of one to ten how would u rank her sex appeal?Now compare her SA with the SA of all the ladies u have had sex with before her and after her...if non comes close then u have the reason why u cant get the picture out of ur mind.A sexy lady always leaves a lasting mental image in our minds because men are very visual.Its like she is was the ideal sexy lady u always fantasized about.Some men think of the most sexy lady they have ever had a crush on when having sex with other women.Its really nothing strange.But I hope u used protection because STIs are everywhere.Conjure up a new image of an xtremely sexy lady that u crave for and u will be rid of her from ur mind in a matter of months.I do hope it doesnt affect ur daily functioning.If u can and u think she is free try and hook up...maybe u will realize she isnt all that after all ..on second assessment.Peace

k.thanks alot hommie
Re: .. by stillmaticOG(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sanguine: Ol'boy na corect one chance you don enter so ooo. If only you know that not all 'sexy' girls you see around are human beings... grin tongue

kai lesson well learnt
Re: .. by stillmaticOG(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
You're falling for her.... Say goodbye to one night stands annd MARRY HER

marry her? dat road is still far o..i'm not even ready for dat
Re: .. by tellwisdom: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oh, you have a car?? sad
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
grin grin grin

Nairaland.
Re: .. by Obiorahifeoma(f): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
hahahahahahahah.laugh wan kill me die oo
Re: .. by stillmaticOG(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obiorah ifeoma: hahahahahahahah.laugh wan kill me die oo

no be joke o...na serious matter
Re: .. by stillmaticOG(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dubemkelly: One of those things dat happen when u sleep with a bitch,u aint alwaz lucky u know. I hope u disposed ur condoms ursef, wud b a nightmare if u had it raw. I think d gal don jasi u shaa, cud be spiritual thing n u need prayers n den again hope u can still perform? Jah bless

lyk seriously there was no time to start looking for condoms....and my performance level has not reduced

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Virgin Friend Happily Married / WTF!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party (shocking) / Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.