Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday (16955 Views)

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / INEC Reschedules Assembly Poll In Eight Bayelsa Constituencies / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by spenca: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2013
This is going to have a low turn up because of religious activities , i think this is the constituency of Sen Ngige
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by spenca: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: The same Jega that conducted Edo governorship election where Adam Oshiomhole won?

When Oshiomhole rigged the last local government election, APC supporters looked the other way.

Where were you and Lie Muhammed in 2011 when Fashola conspired with LASIEC chairman rtd justice Abdulfatai Adeyinka to rig the local government election, people complained bitterly but they were arrogantly told by ACN to go to court.

Elections are not won on Nairaland or by noise making.

My advice to you and APC, "Go to court''.

The next to bite the dust is my governor Alhaji Adamu Okorocha, 2015 is not far.

Something you have failed to see is that they have a big case in court if they finally choose to go unlike the PDP blabbing all over the media yet had no case to file in court even if they did it was absolutly void

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: If he is counting on Nnewi South then he can forget it that is only 5, and still not enough to win what kind of Karma this your guy carry to always be in court about election wahala. Can he ever contest without drama following him undecided BTW what happen with the 180 pple that Freeglobe was with in Imo are they still in detention tongue
I don't know why you keep on calling freeglobe? Isn't it obvious that he was banned before yesterday together with his alternate monikers? cut him some slacks abeg!
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Temptee101(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2013
berem: Jega is a very big disappointment. He should be relieved of his job immediately after this election. This is the biggest electoral fraud in the history of Nigeria!
What is this one saying ?
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by wildchild1: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Temptee101: What is this one saying ?
she said the naked truth,if election canot be conducted in a state in a single day,im sorry

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by emeraldlife: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2013
ifeanyi david: If u don't shot ur mouth I will shot it for u losers
Take am easy no be fight. He's entitled to his opinion. Who knows if u can stand him when u see him.
Pesin go come hear dey form jetli

1 Like

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by omiobo: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2013
I'm totally disappointed in Jega and this nation. Voting on sunday when majority of igbo are catholic member? Mehn! This is crazy!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by kasiem(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2013
wild child: she said the naked truth,if election canot be conducted in a state in a single day,im sorry
fyi, anambra state is tougher than naija as a whole. remember, it was the same place where four governors ruled under one tenure.
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Ofunaofu: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2013
I must say that INEC under jega is improving cos if it were to be the Inec of Maurice iwu or Abel gubadia results would have been declared in those 65 polling units election did not take place. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by obayaya(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2013
spenca:

Something you have failed to see is that they have a big case in court if they finally choose to go unlike the PDP blabbing all over the media yet had no case to file in court even if they it was absolutly void

if APC comes third, and PDP that came second refuse to go to the court, do you think APC will?
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by ENDTIMES: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Afokesco: Plz What is the official website of the NSCDC?

we.that's all cry
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by spenca: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2013
kasiem: fyi, anambra state is tougher than naija as a whole. remember, it was the same place where four governors ruled under one tenure.

This is absolutely crap! So what does dah connote, because four governors rule under one tenure means its a tougher house hold than Nigeria ? If you ask me i will say its just a big fraud and a result of a bad judicial system, a big lack of conclusive evidence
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by spenca: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2013
obayaya:

if APC comes third, and PDP that came second refuse to go to the court, do you think APC will?

Yes they should because they are the most affected and PDP never had grounds in this election to me
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2013
wild child: she said the naked truth,if election canot be conducted in a state in a single day,im sorry
you dey mind the mofo? Did I bother to reply him? If INEC cannot conduct a credible election in just 21 local government,then we are doomed in this country.
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by emekax180(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2013
SWEET NEWS TO ALL EARS -APGA TROUNCE PDP AND APC IN ANAMBRA GUBER

It is sweet news and great news to note that APGA won the election for ANAMBRA GUBERNETORIAL election held on saturday the 16th of NOVEMBER 2013.

Despite the awaited result from Idemmili North ,which will add no value to the result released so far ,
20 LOCAL GOVERNMENTS HAVE BEEN DECLARED and APGA WON 16 LOCAL GOVERNMENTS WITH 171,975 VOTES.

2ND PLACE -PDP WITH 93,485 VOTES and won only 2 Local Governments

3rd Place -APC with 85,165 votes and won only One local Government.

The recasting in IDEMMILI has no effect but our good brothers in IDEMMILI NORTH should join the winning side and cast for the incoming party call

1 Like

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by desoul2004(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2013
berem: Jega is a very big disappointment. He should be relieved of his job immediately after this election. This is the biggest electoral fraud in the history of Nigeria!
I am joining you to pass a vote of no confidence on Prof. Atahiru Jega for his incompetence in delivering a free & fair election in Anambra State. Only a State is having logistic problem, what if its entire nation?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by kokoA(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Smh..
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2013
macob: Dis is d handwork of Peter Obi to malign Ngige's votes. D gameplan is simple. Dey shifted it to sunday because dey know dat pple will go to church and hence not many pple will come to vote. Dey know how religious our pple can be and dey want to exploit dat to dia advantage. Ok naa, i dey wait as d drama unfolds
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2013
omiobo: I'm totally disappointed in Jega and this nation. Voting on sunday when majority of igbo are catholic member? Mehn! This is crazy!
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by gurnam: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2013
kasiem: fyi, anambra state is tougher than naija as a whole. remember, it was the same place where four governors ruled under one tenure.

You people are better off as traders......your cluelessness is profound.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam:

When u were begging us to vote APC, you were our friends looking after are interest , now APC lost(based on what I hear) you have resumed ur name calling and insults. ISOKAY

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2013
It's a shame election couldn't be conducted in every polling unit, but people shouldn't call the election a fraud because of that. The election has been rescheduled in the affected areas so the people would be able to cast their votes.

I think INEC did the right thing by putting it on Sunday. Apart from the fact that people go to work on weekdays any other day would have made the opposition claim INEC wants to rig the election.

I honestly never believed APC would/can win any election in the SE especially after all the recent controversies

I only wished election were held all over the state so that APC or PDP wouldn't have any reason to wyne. But I'm happy that APC isn't complaining based on the result obtained from the LGAs where election was conducted.

APGA won by a landslide (based on what I hear). L
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by kasiem(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam:

o'boy, why u dey insult me nah? i ra.pe ur babe? take am easy jare. fact is that anambra is d first state where a sitting governor was ousted sha
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by sambas: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!
Ngige Declared Winner
On the Internet.
Areas he won heavily
include:
Adamawa
========= 45000
zamfara ==========
Jigawa
===========
Ekiti
=============10
Osun
============25,
Ogun
============27,
Lagos
============100
Facebook
==========10mil
lion
Sahara Reporters
=====500,000
Okija shrine
=========700,00 0
Anambra
========== 1 LGA.
Some Igbos will be
deported from OSUN,
Lagos pretty soon and
Boko haram will
intensify bombing.
Watch. The Rooster is
crowing louder and
clearer.......
Up Ngige!!
UP APC!!
UP BOKO HARAM
PARTY!!
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Pee2k3: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2013
desoul2004: I am joining you to pass a vote of no confidence on Prof. Atahiru Jega for his incompetence in delivering a free & fair election in Anambra State. Only a State is having logistic problem, what if its entire nation?
go and sack him. wawa.
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by nathasha(f): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2013
Akuko Mike Ejeagha...rescheduled ko
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by BrokenTV: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2013
Kingsley1000: they should cancel the whole exercise because people can't forfeit their sunday service for election
ndo, sorry
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by abysirius(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2013
These people are primitive and backward! U decided to lock down his wards just that ur party may win. So what becomes of the right of the people being sidelined? God help Nigeria!
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by TechWalker007: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

When APC won in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Edo, you did not call for his resignation. Jega wasn't a disappointment then?

These folks never seize to amaze! Hypocrites!!!!!

omiobo: I'm totally disappointed in Jega and this nation. Voting on sunday when majority of igbo are catholic member? Mehn! This is crazy!

berem: you dey mind the mofo? Did I bother to reply him? If INEC cannot conduct a credible election in just 21 local government,then we are doomed in this country.

desoul2004: I am joining you to pass a vote of no confidence on Prof. Atahiru Jega for his incompetence in delivering a free & fair election in Anambra State. Only a State is having logistic problem, what if its entire nation?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by UyiIredia(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sunday na bad time. Jega and the SIEC director should know Nigerians and Igbos are religious. Folks will prioritize church over voting and that is the case.
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by teskyg: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
And Jangaba empty handed again.
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
ifeanyi david: Mumu na Onitsha I Dey. A P G A win almost :60%. APC : 25% PDP :10% LP:5%

Oga u no undastnd simple xpression? "Ngige won in her Polling unit" not d whole Osha.
Hiahn!! undecided

I still say, let d best crook win..
#SitdonLookModeActive grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Pursuing 'supremacist Agenda' Using Cattle Colonies - Ben Nwabueze / Anxiety As Nigeria’s Fresh 25 Oil Cargoes Await Buyers / Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.