Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Pagans,atheists,sinners, Come To Jesus He Has Forgiven You All Your Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pagans,atheists,sinners, Come To Jesus He Has Forgiven You All Your Sin (401 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pagans,atheists,sinners, Come To Jesus He Has Forgiven You All Your Sin by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
“I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.” Isaiah 44:22
Come to Jesus today...No matter your sin ...
Moses was a murderer
Paul was a persecutor...
The thief at the side of Jesus

please this is another call for you
Re: Pagans,atheists,sinners, Come To Jesus He Has Forgiven You All Your Sin by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
OP do you enjoy all the insults on jesus and christianity undecided

trust me, we never run out. .
Re: Pagans,atheists,sinners, Come To Jesus He Has Forgiven You All Your Sin by plaetton: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Divepen: “I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.” Isaiah 44:22
Come to Jesus today...No matter your sin ...
Moses was a murderer
Paul was a persecutor...
The thief at the side of Jesus

please this is another call for you

Op , I think you suffer from the same ailment that infect all christians.

Jesus, as I read from the bible, enjoined all humans that love, kindness and general good character were the keys to his father's house in heaven.
I have never read in the bible, and it would have been utterly ridiculous for Jesus to have gone about preaching that belief in childish, nonsensensical superstitious beliefs of stone age-age people was the ticket to heaven.
That would be a heaven for id.i.ots , and a substantial portion of humanity would not want to be part of that idiocy.

Atheists, pagans, pantheist, agnostics, as well as the members of other religions are people who simply refuse to believe the foolishly concocted bullshyts of idiotic and evil churchmen of yesteryears.

To equate murderers, thieve and other known evils with non-acceptance of stone-age superstition is itself a grave act of injustice and sin.
You are judging, you are unjustly accusing and defaming others who simply disagreee with your accepted superstitions.

Who is the true sinner?

Most atheists that i know are the most humble, law-abiding, kind and conscientious people, compared to religious bigots who hide their evil and contempt for fellow humans behind the veil of religious faith.

If going to heaven is about righteousness, then atheists would be first in line well before you bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Pagans,atheists,sinners, Come To Jesus He Has Forgiven You All Your Sin by macof(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Moses wasn't a Christian

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Family Weaknesses / That Battle Is Over. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd 0f November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.