Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

"Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" (12298 Views)

LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos / Pagans Are The Cause Of Killings In Nigeria / Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
Christians, Do You Agree With This?

From here

ayobase:
pagans are the one responsible for the draw backs we are having in Nigeria and Africa as a whole .Nigeria being a point of contact to other African countries.

The last time Wole Soyinka was fetching water from Osun River to take outside the country for the whites to have a proper sense of belonging when doing the Osun festival. Who said a prof can't be a fool!

Years back, Festival of idols worshipping/worshippers under the guise of Festival of Arts and Cultures was staged. Apart from this, we have different forms of gods stationed in places across the Nation, and Africa at large!

We are stinkingly reeking of Idol worshipping and shedding of bloods.Do you think most of those blood sheddings are natural!

We all know that God wished Africa well from the onset. Four (4)Rivers flow out from the Garden of Eden. How many into Africa?

God detests Idol worshipping/worshippers. He is a very jealous God. Israeliter were punsihed on different ocassions in this regard.

We complain of Boko Haram, but shouldn't we be thankful?
Do you think, we have been more careful not to have experienced another civil war. Or what about those natural disasters we are being exempted from. Too scientif also?
Syria have been in chaos for the past yrs for just trivial matter....Gaza is there.....the middle east as whole.
Even Mali, a close friend is on hers now.
Despite out sins and unseriousness, God has been faithful to us just because of those few that decide to reckon with God.....Nigeria would have been in a BETTER chaos without no religious people.

Let's be thankful to those that have decided to keep praying and fasting for the peace of Nigeria.

God has decided to keep this country due to those ones!

And we are not impoverished fool. Can't you see.....stop being sarcastic.....No country in the world has no people that beg to survive!

Let's do away with the pagans, and c Nigeria moving forward!

Its simple as A-B-C!

Is this part of Biblical teachings?

5 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Redmosquito(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2013

I disagree with him in outstanding measures.
He is against my ideology and my truth in so many spheres of existence
In my opinion, he's wrong.

3 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Bella3(f): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
Yes... I agree he needs medical attention.

16 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by tobechi20(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
I abruptly,totaly,strongly,completely and uehemently disagree

4 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by enilove(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
He is correct

2 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
enilove: He is correct
Why do you say so?
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by plaetton: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
Muskeeto, you know that this is coming from the most ignorant of the ignorants.

Bla h blah blah.
There is always a convenient excuse for Gods glaring failures.
Today it's the devil, tomorrow it is Adam's sin, next it is paganism.
Stop making excuses for a non existent god.

The christian religious revival in Nigeria in the form of penticostalism has (surprisingly?) led to the escalation of all social vices and immorality.

The whites have pagan festivals as well, holloween, christmas, easter, valentines and so many others.

9 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Bella3(f): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
^stop obsessing about a non existing God.

2 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by degrace: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
I disagree with you,because i know all that is happening in Nigeria
and the entire world is the accomplisement of the word of God.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 23, 2013

Lol, see as una just spoil my thread...

@Op:

It bothers me though, that such kind of thinking is propagated within the religious circles. Are there any Bible verses that have been interpreted to support such self-deprecating doctrines...
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2013
Good morning muskeeto,

musKeeto:
Lol, see as una just spoil my thread...

Sorry about that boss!

musKeeto:
@Op:

It bothers me though, that such kind of thinking is propagated within the religious circles.

It should bother any right thinking individual! I am surprized that Mr. Ayo's post was allowed in the first place. His call to "do away with pagans" is the same as asking people to be violent towards them (if not kill them) and this should be condemned in the strongest term possible.

musKeeto:
Are there any Bible verses that have been interpreted to support such self-deprecating doctrines...

I am quite embarrassed that the post originated from one who calls himself a Christian. Christ who is our model taught us to love and do good to even those who persecute us. Mr. Ayo is asking us to do away with people whether or not they persecute us. It is bad enough to do evil to one who persecute let-alone a pagan who is innocent.

Mr. Ayo's post is not Christian and if he really believes that paganism is the cause of the ish we have in Nigeria, he better think again. We are likely to have more problems as a country if people think like him than from a harmless pagan.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2013
[size=16pt]AYOBASE MARK MY WORDS, IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR ME AND I KNOW YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO SAID THIS, I WILL BEAT THE XTIAN OUT OF YOU!

I AM A PAGAN! WE HAVE NO RESTRICITIONS! SO I DONT MIND DOING THAT!

son of a. .

NIGERIA WAS , IS AND WILL FOREVER BE PAGAN![/size] angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 / Gratitude Challenge / Why Is Church Politics Worse Than Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.