Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood (30899 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels / Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by DukeNija(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
shidof: If this coalition is thru after all, jonathan might be in mess come 2015. He may be d president cos he's lucky nt b'cos he's a season politician. In nigeria politics, u cn't jst ignore OBJ nd IBB nd seeing them in good term with BUHARI. i jst siddon dey watch dey pity jonathan cos his downfall is nw becoming inenvitable..

Common APGA in Anambra, they cannot defeat!
They want to defeat the Agadaga 1 of Obodo Nigeria, the New Ikemdinala of the Riverine, the Okosisiobi of Otukpe, the new comptroller General of PdP, mover and partner of APGA, the memoriondum of Ikemba, the iroko of modern day Nigeria, Ebelebegburu of Northern Nigeria!!!

I laff in Avatar!!!
He is UNBEATABLE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
The owners of nigeria tongue
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Uchwilliam(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
among these three elephants,who is stronger than in terms of power:financial nd political wise!
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Xion: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
grandpoh: Fake smile there from rhibadu

Ribadu?
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by 50calibre(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Toothless dogs... To the right IBB fear of GEJ meant he did not contest in 2011, to the left Buhari the fada of soaking dogs and baboon in blood up north and election loser. In the middle OBJ trying to maintain relevance. hehehehehe!

How times have changed. grin

Lol very funny! There is nothing like fear of GEJ, even his dog isn't afraid of him. Maybe you meant fear of the people behind GEJ

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by oluwashaddow(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Those men are probably still alive cos God wants dem to still b,dey might b useful in one way or d other
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
three great men who have lived thier lives to the fullest.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by austinoeze(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
d 3 wise men
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Duke_Nija:

Common APGA in Anambra, they cannot defeat!
They want to defeat the Agadaga 1 of Obodo Nigeria, the New Ikemdinala of the Riverine, the Okosisiobi of Otukpe, the new comptroller General of PdP, mover and partner of APGA, the memoriondum of Ikemba, the iroko of modern day Nigeria, Ebelebegburu of Northern Nigeria!!!

I laff in Avatar!!!
He is UNBEATABLE!!!
we are not talking of akpu and isi ewu politics here. Gej, with all his cluelessness cant even support the childish thing you wrote up there.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Power players
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by DonPizzaro: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
AGING!
Codedrock:
actually i never noticed that.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
50calibre:

Lol very funny! There is nothing like fear of GEJ, even his dog isn't afraid of him. Maybe you meant fear of the people behind GEJ
you mean GEJ's dog doesnt even respect him? grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Codedrock:
lol.. All of them na fake smiles dem dey show..
stop deceiving yourself, these guys are eternal friends, they may have different political views but it ends with politics. Outside politics they are friends. I wonder the day people like you will get the idea.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by xptony(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
they cant cheat nature even if they d succeeded in looting national fund. For now, its the eyes. Soon, their legs followed by their mouth wey dem dey use chop our money. I wonder why our leaders do not value legacy and integrity. To bad.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by thaoriginator: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
iluvweed: THE GOOD...BUHARI

THE BAD....IBB

THE UGLY....YOU GUESSED IT....
grin
grin And The BABOON....OBJ. Lol! Best description so far! Guy chop knuckle jor

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][/url]
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by xptony(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
look @ their glasses.they cant cheat nature
even if they d succeeded in
looting national fund. For
now, its the eyes. Soon,
their legs followed by
their mouth wey dem dey use chop our money. I
wonder why our leaders
do not value legacy and
integrity. To bad
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
xptony: they cant cheat nature even if they d succeeded in looting national fund. For now, its the eyes. Soon, their legs followed by their mouth wey dem dey use chop our money. I wonder why our leaders do not value legacy and integrity. To bad.
even those that didnt eat naija's money will go through what you wrote, even worse.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by eluquenson(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
undecided
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Comments by intellectually retar-ded people on Nairaland are very amusing. Is there any one named Ribadu in the picture of the former military heads of state?
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Psyrus(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Old thives never die, they just got to hell and regroup. Don Corleone, don Abruzi and don Merachi
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by 50calibre(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
OBJ seems to have sneaked up behind the two and was like

OBJ : hey boys what are you guys discussing

IBB : Oh nothing much, just reminiscing about old times, and also trying to put together our strategy for 2015.

OBJ : oh ok, in that case, you'd wanna have baba in your midst, old soldier never dies, I'm down but not out. I still dey kampe.

BUHARI : you this man, you never change, you just dey everywhere. Btw how business, how your farm? ** in his mind, he's like ** sneaky bastard, always blocking me, when will you die?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Ptoocool(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abeg wey day Kogi gov convoy
Make the thing cum clear this *things..
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Ptoocool(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abeg wey dat Kogi gov convoy
Make the thing cum clear this *things..
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Namady(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
[b][/b][/color][color=][color=#000099][/color]
Codedrock: [img]http://3.bp..com/-Ntgn5t-Kwg4/UodqGjRp98I/AAAAAAACNYg/y8DZQhlWH60/s1600/BZMA6sfIYAAF2gO.jpg[/img]
what do you think of this three guys.. And actually i really dont think they could take such a friendly picture like this.

The good, the bad and the....... grin
Codedrock: [img]http://3.bp..com/-Ntgn5t-Kwg4/UodqGjRp98I/AAAAAAACNYg/y8DZQhlWH60/s1600/BZMA6sfIYAAF2gO.jpg[/img]
what do you think of this three guys.. And actually i really dont think they could take such a friendly picture like this.

The good, the bad and the.......
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Brimmie: Lol.. OBJ na Baddoh!!

Buhari be like: OBJ you never change o.. walahi! grin
OBJ be like: Guy na you know o, mo snap shaplly jor. undecided
IBB be like: Make i just hold my D!ick, i no trust una! cheesy

lol!!!
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by omonla555: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hausa, Yoruba and Hausa.

Hausa people bad o, they don take some people's slot.

O pari.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by omonla555: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
tha_originator: grin And The BABOON....OBJ. Lol! Best description so far! Guy chop knuckle jor

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][/url]

Ya people wey fine, where dem dey? dey hussle inside Go slow
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Iykeponti(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Old beefs....:c muderphucckerz!!!
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Littlehooper: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
THE THREE THIEVES OF OUR FUTURE

THEY ONLY STOLE YOUR FUTURE NOT MINE...
MY FUTURE IS STILL WITH GOD N MY FUTURE IS BRIGHT
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by peruso: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
grandpoh: Fake smile there from rhibadu

Where is "RHIBADU" in the pic??
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Fitzy4real(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
grin

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by sweetrace(f): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
kingoflag:

You do realize they are colleagues from the inception of Nigeria. Those are your founding fathers and the people currently shaping your country. The question now is, how did GEJ become friends with IBB and OBJ if they are such despicable characters as alleged by a lot of the populace?
They probably saw GEJ as a stooge. They probably still go int shock at the thought of him actually being their president. It wasn't in their plans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / Osinbajo Commissions Shoemaking Facility In Ogbunike, Anambra state(photos) / Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.