Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,690 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Following Thread: Nlers You Admire - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Following Thread: Nlers You Admire (2825 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love / What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Incrizz: To think the whole lecture was for action that didn't happen ( ˘˘̯)
*Yawns* I wonder what an "Lol"..and.. all the emoticons are anyhow.. "He-motions??"
Guess some peeps have a hard time understanding when someone is tryna be nice....Note to self, work on yur sense of humor!
Btw, Yu must be in d medieval Times if yu dnt know what "lol" stands for...Are yu for real?? Try to widen yur horizon undecided...No offense though
Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Emmyk(m): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Deschil: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tpia is officially not normal. She came up on my thread and has been ranting like a rabid dog. I hope her family seeks help for her. ASAP. Am not kidding.
KingMEXX: Tpia is d female version of d kid, Polio...Two frustrated users undecided

And I must say, dis thread is just another publicity stunt angry

1 Like

Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Deschil: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
More like SICK Drama Queen. What a terrible personality!
nitlad: Drama Queen. . .

2 Likes

Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Dannylux: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
So witches complain too? when you can easily kill him while He is asleep?

1 Like

Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 23, 2013
tpia@:
the thread is not only for polio, its for anybody who finds it hard to engage in civilized behaviour on nl.

Are you serious? I mean, i've been on these boards going on 5 years and i this has been a running complaint about you from just about every single generation of nairalanders. Not surprisingly, the vast majority of folks here have exactly the same complaints... at what point do you quit the web or change your attitude? grin

1 Like

Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by tpia5: 3:21am On Dec 23, 2013
lol, right on cue, have some shame bro.

for a phd, you're supposed to be above follow follow, but i guess we should examine your schools, maybe they're second rate hence that explains you.

phd indeed, every monkey has a phd these days.

no wonder half bakeds are comfortable being half baked.

1 Like

Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Nosu(m): 3:35am On Dec 23, 2013
@Tpia: What is actually ur problem? Pls seek help from someone close maybe ur Daddy pastor.

NB: waiting for ur nasty reply, but make sure u get help ASAP
Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by tpia5: 3:39am On Dec 23, 2013
you are waiting for my reply?

ok, brb, just a minute, let me poop first.

i can also reply you while pooping though, dont want to keep you waiting, you obviously need attention.
Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 23, 2013
tpia@:
lol, right on cue, have some shame bro.

for a phd, you're supposed to be above follow follow, but i guess we should examine your schools, maybe they're second rate hence that explains you.

phd indeed, every monkey has a phd these days.

no wonder half bakeds are comfortable being half baked.

lol my dear. Its your life... like someone asked today and has been asked for the last 5-6 years, what is it that makes you so bitter? grin Its your thread, enjoy.
Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by tpia5: 4:09am On Dec 23, 2013
^ grandpa, respect whatever institution gave you your phd and stop embarassing yourself here.

how can you boldly say you wasted 5 to 7 years of your life doing nothing but being a troll and a nuisance on the internet?

have shame na?

you actually feel no shame admitting you've been stalking people for 5 to 7 years on nl?
Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Nosu(m): 4:24am On Dec 23, 2013
tpia@:
you are waiting for my reply?

ok, brb, just a minute, let me poop first.

i can also reply you while pooping though, dont want to keep you waiting, you obviously need attention.

Give ur life a meaning. It obviously it doesn't hv one yet.

I can see how troublesome u are. u checked my profile, looked for a thread I created so dat u can derail, and u added a stupid, senseless comment.

Seun really need to do somthing abt u. My candid advice to him is GET RID OF TPIA, she isnt social and she isn't human.

Seun, she has no idea why u created dis platform. People come in here to seek for advice, comfort, etc and she is here trying her very best to make them look stupid and weak.

SHe need to start her own forum where monsters like her can always meet and discuss.

3 Likes

Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Sallychizzl3: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
Na wa o. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nosu:

I can see how troublesome u are. u checked my profile, looked for a thread I created so dat u can derail, and u added a stupid, senseless comment.

Seun really need to do somthing abt u. My candid advice to him is GET RID OF TPIA, she isnt social and she isn't human.

Seun, she has no idea why u created dis platform. People come in here to seek for advice, comfort, etc and she is here trying her very best to make them look stupid and weak.

SHe need to start her own forum where monsters like her can always meet and discuss.

and she calls others trolls and nuisances? cheesy
Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Elevation(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tpia hi,hw are u doing,trust u doing great.....do have a nice day,its Lekan.
Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Dannylux: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nosu:

That's what she does best! You're not the first she's done that to and I don't think she's stopping.
Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by crackhaus: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tpia@, I admire and am attracted to you.
Don't be a bit.ch anymore...please! angry
Re: Following Thread: Nlers You Admire by Elevation(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2014
Tpia@ i said hi,u dnt want to reply why? Or are u shy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GRAPHIC; ISIS Father Teaches Son How To Play "Football" With Severed Head / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Photos / Ex Arsenal Player Emmanuel Eboue Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.