Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,186 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP (2799 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Niwdog(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2015
With the way, the transformation agenda of mr president is going
One has no choice but to join the moving train.
We the nairaland pdp association(npa) welcomes bacanista to our great party

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Quote1: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2015
You de craze

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Sheenor: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2015
They fool your self

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by saintikechi(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2015
How does that concern me ?
APGA is my choice for abia
GEJ is my choice for naija

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Obaiyski(m): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2015
U'r welcome Barca....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Niwdog(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Quote1:
You de craze
brother open your eyes
JOIN THE MOVING TRAIN

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Niwdog(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Sheenor:
They full your self
depends on watin i dey full on

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by clevvermind(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2015
grin all apc members should come to the light. we are waiting for them to return.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Political choice and decisions are influenced by many factors. While PDP may have its deficiencies, the freedom to say and be heard, and the exit from the party of some of the major political players that wrecked the country and set a foundation of comatose, coupled with their brotherhood, one can confidently say that the hope to change can be actualised. Change does not come from the name of a party or symbol, it comes from personalities, their actions, inactions which can be drawn from antecedents. God willing, we shall effect the change from within the PDP and Support the Drive of Jonathan while proffering sincere/constructive criticism to make him achieve his Agenda for the Good of Nigeria. I humbly appreciate the welcome party and love shown so far!!!

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by obiZEAL(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2015
How will that stop me from #march4Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by obiZEAL(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Political choice and decisions are influenced by many factors. While PDP may have its deficiencies, the freedom to say and be heard and the exit from the party of some of the major political players that wrecked the country and set a foundation of comatose, coupled with their brotherhood, one can confidently say that the hope to change can me actualise. Change does not come from the name of a party or symbol, it comes from personalities, their actions, inactions which can be drawn from antecedents. God willing, we shall effect the change from within the PDP and Support the Drive of Jonathan while profering sincere/constructive criticism to make him achieve his Agenda for the Good of Nigeria. I humbly apprexciate the welcome party!!!

Nairaland celeb...lolz
Last last u don join the PDP e-touts and e-diots
Change is inevetable...march4GMB
U were just a pawn in the MARCH for CHANGE...but funny enuff you are still a pawn trying fan the flames of ineptitude.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by kodded(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Sheenor:
They full your self
fool

abeg show us your certificate too
as master as follower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by kodded(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2015
every body want to enter the transformation train

wind of change there blow cold enter person body

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by demelza: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Political choice and decisions are influenced by many factors. While PDP may have its deficiencies, the freedom to say and be heard and the exit from the party of some of the major political players that wrecked the country and set a foundation of comatose, coupled with their brotherhood, one can confidently say that the hope to change can me actualise. Change does not come from the name of a party or symbol, it comes from personalities, their actions, inactions which can be drawn from antecedents. God willing, we shall effect the change from within the PDP and Support the Drive of Jonathan while profering sincere/constructive criticism to make him achieve his Agenda for the Good of Nigeria. I humbly apprexciate the welcome party!!!

WTF! I leave nairaland for 3days and come back to this.
Can you connect me to the money source that made you do such a u-turn? I really need it.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Donphillopus: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2015
kodded:
every body want to enter the transformation train

wind of change there blow cold enter person body

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by olosk(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2015
O wa very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry obvious....BARCANISTA TI GBA EGUNJE FROM KORO THE RASCAL........

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by chinchong: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by caselessogbuagu: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
[s]Political choice and decisions are influenced by many factors. While PDP may have its deficiencies, the freedom to say and be heard and the exit from the party of some of the major political players that wrecked the country and set a foundation of comatose, coupled with their brotherhood, one can confidently say that the hope to change can me actualise. Change does not come from the name of a party or symbol, it comes from personalities, their actions, inactions which can be drawn from antecedents. God willing, we shall effect the change from within the PDP and Support the Drive of Jonathan while profering sincere/constructive criticism to make him achieve his Agenda for the Good of Nigeria. I humbly apprexciate the welcome party!!![/s]

if you stand for nothing , you will fall for nothing. Your exit is not based on conviction, but based on the failure of people like gbawe, pendy, ngeneukwenu to meet your demand. Save us this bull flatulence. Who takes u serious anymore?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by kennydee05(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Minus your one vote APC is still leading...
Please stop ridiculing yourself again on a faceless forum... you are not relevant nigga.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Quote1: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:

Nwa....This man de feel himself shocked

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Sheenor: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2015
kodded:
fool

abeg show us your certificate too
as master as follower

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive. Werey. By the way, i'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

[size=22pt]"DONT FEEL SAD, DONT FEEL BLUE, GEJ YOUR MASTER WAS A FOOL TOO!!!"[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by kennydee05(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:

Please are you in any way related to Femi Fani Kayode?
Just curios because your reasoning faculties seems to be the same.
Enjoy your shameless show on faceless forum.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by hopeforcharles(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Serious issues oh, the way things are going a lot of peeps will migrate to PDP, Even me if I see genuine improvement

all these people shouting change change,
pause a minute and think. What if the man in power start
doing the right thing? The way you all are asking for
Barcanista 's head is silly, what about all those politicians
that switch party?
**** Modified ****

Please Read this short story

A cruise ship met with an incident at sea, on the ship was
a pair of couple, after having made their way to the
lifeboat, they realized that there was only space for one
person left.
At this moment, the man pushed the woman behind him
and jumped onto the lifeboat himself.
The lady stood on the sinking ship and shouted one
sentence to her husband.
The teacher stopped and asked, "What do you think she
shouted?"
Most of the students excitedly answered, "I hate you! I
was blind!"
Now, the teacher noticed a boy who was silent throughout,
she got him to answer and he replied, "Teacher, I believe
she would have shouted - Take care of our child!"
The teacher was surprised, asking "Have you heard this
story before?"
The boy shook his head, "Nope, but that was what my
mum told my dad before she died to disease".
The teacher lamented, "The answer is right".
The cruise sunk, the man went home and brought up their
daughter single-handedly.
Many years later after the death of the man, their daughter
found his diary while tidying his belongings.
It turns out that when parents went onto the cruise ship,
the mother was already diagnosed with a terminal illness.
At the critical moment, the father rushed to the only
chance of survival.
He wrote in his diary, "How I wished to sink to the bottom
of the ocean with you, but for the sake of our daughter, I
can only let you lie forever below the sea alone".
The story is finished, the class was silent.
The teacher knows that the student has understood the
moral of the story, that of the good and the evil in the
world, there are many complications behind them which
are hard to understand.
Which is why we should never only focus on the surface
and judge others without understanding them first.
Those who like to pay the bill, do so not because they are
loaded but because they value friendship above money.
Those who take the initiative at work, do so not because
they are silly but because they understand the concept of
responsibility.
Those who apologizes first after a fight, do so not because
they are wrong but because they value the people around
them.
Those who are willing to help you, do so not because they
owe you any thing but because they see you as a true
friend.
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Mobinatric: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2015
mtchwwwwwww..... who sabi am... abi he go give me out of the egunje he collected

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Political choice and decisions are influenced by many factors. While PDP may have its deficiencies, the freedom to say and be heard and the exit from the party of some of the major political players that wrecked the country and set a foundation of comatose, coupled with their brotherhood, one can confidently say that the hope to change can be actualised. Change does not come from the name of a party or symbol, it comes from personalities, their actions, inactions which can be drawn from antecedents. God willing, we shall effect the change from within the PDP and Support the Drive of Jonathan while profering sincere/constructive criticism to make him achieve his Agenda for the Good of Nigeria. I humbly appreciate the welcome party and love shown so far!!!

Why not give d General & the APC a chance when dey come aboard 4rm May 29th 2015 to prove their mettle b4 jumpin into conclusion & negative aspersions!

Btw, hw's FFK sef? Do u c all of dem? grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Orunto: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2015
We forgive him for repenting. He should help convince Papa OBJ to forgive his son GEJ and to stop being a very mad Masqurade that shoots his mother in the Market. Enough is Enough. NOI, SAMBO, PEJ AND GEJ TILL 2019!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2015
hopeforcharles:
Serious issues oh, the way things are going a lot of peeps will migrate to PDP, Even me if I see genuine improvement
Follow your heart bro

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by StunningCEO: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Political choice and decisions are influenced by many factors. While PDP may have its deficiencies, the freedom to say and be heard, and the exit from the party of some of the major political players that wrecked the country and set a foundation of comatose, coupled with their brotherhood, one can confidently say that the hope to change can be actualised. Change does not come from the name of a party or symbol, it comes from personalities, their actions, inactions which can be drawn from antecedents. God willing, we shall effect the change from within the PDP and Support the Drive of Jonathan while proffering sincere/constructive criticism to make him achieve his Agenda for the Good of Nigeria. I humbly appreciate the welcome party and love shown so far!!!

so dis shameless id1ot still dey talk. a man wit no principles will neva be fulfilled.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by ibrash600: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Barcanista's signature from 2013 - Feb 2015

Two Events to Happen this 2015. Gen Buhari Will Be Sworn in as president In 29th may 2015 and FC Barcelona will be crowned European Champion in June

Barcanista's signature from Feb 2015-

Two Events to Happen this 2015. President Jonathan Will Be Inaugurated In May and FC Barcelona will be crowned
European Champion in June

cheesycheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by nicklaus40: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Batcanista koor Barcelona ni,someome who has no electoral value,dat is ow one fool the other day said 'we've given them obj nd we av bacarnista' who the hell is Batcanista in the history nd the current trend of naija politics

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Rilwayne001: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:

A man that places importance to his e-life suggests a man that has a very miserable real life. - Demdem

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Demdem(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

A man that places importance to his e-life suggests a man that has a very miserable real life. - Demdem

Touche.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sam Loco In Grammatical Battle With Victor Osuagwu / These Very Powerful And Useful Tools Are For You Now Click Here To DOWNLOAD / Sure Bet9ja Correct Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.