Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

How The Lord Spoke To Me Before Conversion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Lord Spoke To Me Before Conversion (1059 Views)

Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? / TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone / Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Lord Spoke To Me Before Conversion by cyril10(m): 1:01am On Nov 17, 2013
The reason for sending this testimony is for readers to understand that God is very much in the business of saving souls who are interested in getting saved. My testimony happened years ago, I was a sinner living and dinning in sins, I was a customer to herbalists and Alfas who gave me charms for use. It happened on the 1st of October at exactly 12 midnight when I was about to lay my head on the pillow to sleep that the Lord Jesus came to me in my room on the island in lagos and asked me if I will make a covenant with him, then the devil equally spoke to me advising me not to make a covenant with Jesus but that I should remain the way I am that is as a sinner, Jesus spoke to me again asking if I will make a covenant with him( that is the way the Kingdom of light and darkness fight over a soul). At this time accepted to make a covenant with Jesus, I promise never to go back to sin and gave my life to him, immediately all the power and burden of sin left me and I became a new man in Christ and I praised the Lord from that midnight until 4 am. In the morning I went to Onyigbo were a friend lives to tell him about my experience the previous night, right in the molue I preached the gospel which I hated before with those that preach it, that is the power of Jesus to convert souls.
Re: How The Lord Spoke To Me Before Conversion by UyiIredia(m): 1:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

gods In Anomabo Ghana Love Human Excreta.......interesting!!!!!!!!!! / What is love / If God Is Everywhere, Why Are The Muslims Bowing Facing Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.