Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? (3655 Views)

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? / Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Cutepessy(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2013
Its just a fair question coz i wants to be enlighteened the more.... The bible according to Genesis 1-1 says: In the beginning, God created the Heaven and Earth... My question now is that where was God when He haz not Created Heaven?? I know some people here will say HE'S a spiritual being... So where was the spirit being living when Heaven waz nt yet Created. Plz no insult ooo.. Just wanna knw more.
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by adusco(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2013
He dwelled and existed in a space dt was before he made the heaven and d earth....
He can afford to have dwell anywhere since he's super being and omnipresent means he's everywhere , for him to be omnipresent , he can stay any where.#my thought#
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2013
Is God in hell?
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Gwekzy: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2013
Don't U bother doing a research cos U might run mad....
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by lymelyte(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2013
Unknown and that is why he is God
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by gentleuwa(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2013
God is omnipresent,yesterday,today and tommorrow,he is the same.so God can leave anyway.
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2013
lymelyte: Unknown and that is why he is God

Unknown and that is why it's called IGNORANCE.

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

Unknown and that is why it's called IGNORANCE.
where was I living before I moved to enugu?
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2013
definitely not with you grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by mcfynest(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
the question you should ask is what was heaven and hell in the context of genesis.
if you know what the creation story is, then this should not be a question.
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Joshthefirst(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
The bible says heaven is the the throne of God.

I do not know where Gods throne was before he created heaven.
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: The bible says heaven is the the throne of God.

I do not know where Gods throne was before he created heaven.
his throne was in the third heaven before he created heaven wink
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Joshthefirst(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: his throne was in the third heaven before he created heaven wink

Where was his throne before he created the third heaven?
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Joshthefirst:

Where was his throne before he created the third heaven?
how did the first ever man who popped into existence get created ? and where did he appear from ? thin air ?

where was the chicken when the first ever egg was created or where was the egg when the first ever chicken was created ?

LIFES MYSTERIES wink
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: his throne was in the third heaven before he created heaven wink
God has a throne? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
aManFromMars:
God has a throne? shocked shocked shocked
what you think he sat on the floor ?. JK the whole world is his throne. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Joshthefirst(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: what you think he sat on the floor ?. JK the whole world is his throne. grin
no sir, the bible states heaven is his throne and earth is his footstool in describing the infinite magnanimity of God.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: what you think he sat on the floor ?. JK the whole world is his throne. grin

Joshthefirst: no sir, the bible states heaven is his throne and earth is his footstool in describing the infinite magnanimity of God.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: where was I living before I moved to enugu?
Are you omnipresent?
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
God came from nothing and lived nowhere until he created himself and then created heaven, earth and the universe....

To me, God sounds like a mental case

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Joshthefirst(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03: God came from nothing and lived nowhere until he created himself and then created heaven, earth and the universe....

okay
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by tobechi74: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lol

Since obadiah doesnt know the answer, case closed.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: no sir, the bible states heaven is his throne and earth is his footstool in describing the infinite magnanimity of God.

that god sounds like one arrogant prickk!
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
tobechi74: Lol

obadiah knows nothing anyway.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Cute pessy: Its just a fair question coz i wants to be enlighteened the more.... The bible according to Genesis 1-1 says: In the beginning, God created the Heaven and Earth... My question now is that where was God when He haz not Created Heaven?? I know some people here will say HE'S a spiritual being... So where was the spirit being living when Heaven waz nt yet Created. Plz no insult ooo.. Just wanna knw more.
Here is your answer: In reality, there is no such thing as "before" and "after". The concept of linear time only applies in our physical world. In absolute reality, where God exists, there is no "past" and "future". Everything occurs simultaneously in the "Eternal Now". It is a difficult concept to grasp from our position, but that is the truth. In fact your life is occurring all at once. Anyone who exits our space-time continuum can easily access and observe any stage of your life, from birth to old age. Like rewinding or fast forwarding a CD. It is only WITHIN the continuum ie when you yourself are a character in the CD, that the events in it appear to you to occur in a linear sequence of "past, present, future" etc, but in reality there is no such thing. It's an illusion. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03: God came from nothing and lived nowhere until he created himself and then created heaven, earth and the universe....

What does it mean to say that God came from nothing? Is God not by definition eternal, meaning that He has always been here?

What does it mean to say that God lived/lives anywhere? Is God not by definition infinite such that He is not contained but contains everything?

What does it mean to associate God with time adverbs like "before", "until", "then"? Is God not by definition a timeless, ageless entity such that for Him time does not flow from past to future?

Study what you argue against, Logicboy. Many of your arguments are based off of very arrogant ignorance. smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
what that verse means is that he rules the world through his elect. the heavens ( elect ) is his throne through which he rules everyone else ( earth ) wink
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by beejaay: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
ROSSIKE: Here is your answer: In reality, there is no such thing as "before" and "after". The concept of linear time only applies in our physical world. In absolute reality, where God exists, there is no "past" and "future". Everything occurs simultaneously in the "Eternal Now". It is a difficult concept to grasp from our position, but that is the truth. In fact your life is occurring all at once. Anyone who exits our space-time continuum can easily access and observe any stage of your life, from birth to old age. Like rewinding or fast forwarding a CD. It is only WITHIN the continuum ie when you yourself are a character in the CD, that the sequence of events in it appears to you as "past, present, future" etc, but in reality there is no such thing. It's an illusion. Thanks.

i agree and its kind of like the only thing that makes sense... the past present and future are all happening at once, everything its like a pathway
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
tobechi74: Lol

there is no answer to be known. if you can tell me if the egg or chicken came first then we can decide on the answer to the OP question. some things are just mysteries. or if you can tell me how the first human appeared out of thin air. grin
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
ifeness:

obadiah knows nothing anyway.
to let you tell it grin
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ihedinobi:
What does it mean to say that God came from nothing? Is God not by definition eternal, meaning that He has always been here?

What does it mean to say that God lived/lives anywhere? Is God not by definition infinite such that He is not contained but contains everything?

What does it mean to associate God with time adverbs like "before", "until", "then"? Is God not by definition a timeless, ageless entity such that for Him time does not flow from past to future?

Study what you argue against, Logicboy. Many of your arguments are based off of very arrogant ignorance. smiley

SMH.....the lalala sophist master has arrived!

Where did God come from? Where was he before the heaven, earth and universe were created? Nowhere.

You cant answer the question because God is a useless concept for explaining the origin of anything

Morality? Where did morality come from? Morality is based on evolution and the brain/reasoning. The best explanation comes from psychology- how man works- No God needed for that

Pick the origin of anything on this earth and you will find that God is the worst explanation for it. Try me....go ahead....

cool
Re: Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? by Joshthefirst(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

SMH.....the lalala sophist master has arrived!

Where did God come from? Where was he before the heaven, earth and universe were created? Nowhere.
sometimes, I wonder if all is well with you.

God has always been there. I AM THAT I AM

He is the origin. We couldn't answer this question, he answered it himself.

You cant answer the question because God is a useless concept for explaining the origin of anything

Morality? Where did morality come from? Morality is based on evolution and the brain/reasoning. The best explanation comes from psychology- how man works- No God needed for that
This is a blatant lie.

Pick the origin of anything on this earth and you will find that God is the worst explanation for it. Try me....go ahead....

cool
the only origin that God would probably have time explaining is the origin of your foolish questions and concepts. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / Pastor Moses Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Lagos / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Carry This Card Along?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.