Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How Often Do You Speak In Tongues - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Often Do You Speak In Tongues (822 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches / Speaking In Tongues: What's That All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Speak In Tongues by damoskiy(m): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2013
Speaking in tongues is an heavenly language that even the devil does't understand...its between you and God...speaking in tongues is aan involutary action...some how often do you communicate with the holy spirit through speaking in tongues?....
Re: How Often Do You Speak In Tongues by therealbabe(f): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Evrytime
Re: How Often Do You Speak In Tongues by Acidosis(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2013
which church do you attend? Christ Embassy?
Re: How Often Do You Speak In Tongues by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Are you talking to me?
Re: How Often Do You Speak In Tongues by Itzurgalvivian(f): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Are you talking to me?
WHOELSE DO YOU WISH HIM TO TALK TO.....
Re: How Often Do You Speak In Tongues by damoskiy(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2013
Speaking in tongues is not meant to be every time...I didn't create the thread to pick on a particular church ooo.....
Re: How Often Do You Speak In Tongues by djeezy(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2013
I've never done it before and it doesn't bother me. I communicate effectively with God and get answered prayers. Now let's face the fact that speaking in tongues is gradually becoming a hoax and a deep mirage. In the bible when the apostles spoke in tongues, the people there all affirmed that the disciples spoke in their various mother tongues notwithstanding they were not from that place. In todays speaking in tongues, it all seems to be going same pattern. I had halted and listened furtively to overhear if someone at the congregation(Ibo) would speak greek, french, chinese, or efik. I wonder the language they now speak now, who else can tell such languages existed some part of the world? #Epistle
Re: How Often Do You Speak In Tongues by obyrich(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2013
All na wash. When you walk into any church where members are encouraged to speak into tongues, listen carefully. You will observe that most of them speak the same thing! And it must be in concordance with that of the pastor or leader whom they copy.
Re: How Often Do You Speak In Tongues by damoskiy(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2013
There are two things we misinterpret
1. Speaking in diversity of tongues
2. Speaking in the holy ghost

When you speak in the holy ghost its between you and God and nobody understands you at all...you don't understand yourselve the holy ghost would give you alterance...
I agree that some new generation churches teach people how to speak in diversity of tongues but you can't be taught how to speak in the holy ghost...

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Olaye Issues The Mother Of All Prophesies For 2014 / How Do You Reconcile Spirituality With Reality ? / God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.