Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Weird Testimonies In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weird Testimonies In Church (897 Views)

When Do Testimonies In Churches Become Sin? / Today Is Last Sunday: Share Your Testimonies In The Month Of October, 2013 / Pastor Exposed For Paying Prostitutes To Give Testimonies In Miracle Scam - Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Testimonies In Church by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2013
Today is sunday and like every other sundays, people went to church. Some are still in church right now. Lol... I was in a barbing saloon when this thoughts came to me. I did not think it up, it actually happened.

I was in church on a thanksgiving sunday. First sunday of the month and as it was the culture of the church, testimonies were always shared. Well, I had no testimony but was listening intently to testimonies being shared by others.

This beautiful looking woman came outside, beaming with smiles. She started an Igala song. Wait... I understand Igala.

"E un ko ojo ma she no I de no.."

Translated..

*anything that God did not do does not exist*

That wasn't the exact song she sang but my mind was, this should be the right song for your testimony.

"Praaaaaiiiiissssseeee the Looooorrrrdddddd"

She was jumping and as it was expected, we all jumped with her. I was saying in my mind.

"E be like say this woman don discover oil for her family land oo."

She danced to the offering basket and sowed a seed. As was my custom, I did not look at the amount but the way her hand was moulded, I knew she had dropped something big.

"Brethen... The Lord is good"

We all screamed...

"All the time"

She shook her head and her voice turned sorrowful..

"I have a neighbour who has been fighting and quarreling with me. I don't reply her"

Hmmmm... My mind was on the alert.

"One day, she something happened..."

What happened?

"She said she was going to deal with me. That in fact, I am going to die..."

Red alert!!

"I replied that if God says it is not my time, then I'm not going to die. If fact, she would be the one to die. My neighbour is one that does fetish things"

Informative...

"Just yesterday morning, her room was opened after she did not wake up to open it. Her mutilated body was seen lying on the bed. Her intestine was practically falling out of her stomach."

Damn..

"I give God all the glory. Praissseee theee Lorrrddddd"

The church erupted into a thunderous applause. Me? I was too shock to clap. Why would my neighbour dying an agonizing death be my testimony?

Well, we all think differently. As for me, some testimonies should be banned in church. That's why I like it when the testifiers are taken for counselling before they are allowed to testify.

What's your take on this

1 Like

Re: Weird Testimonies In Church by Smeeky(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Creepy testimony...
Re: Weird Testimonies In Church by Gudintent: 5:53am On Nov 18, 2013
Quite undecided
Re: Weird Testimonies In Church by Madawaki01(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2013
Weird indeed,if u wanna have a good laugh,just visit a church on a thanksgiving sunday.dem dey try pass basketmouth dis days.
Re: Weird Testimonies In Church by Oyinprince(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2013
She should have been corrected by the leaders immediately, thats not a testimony. we suld not rejoice at d sorrow of others. Sometimes in church, testimonies suld be written and submitted earlier and be read on dat day because of babes

1 Like

Re: Weird Testimonies In Church by mumumugu(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Dethrone Self By Enthroning Christ / Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His “hell Fire” Sermon / Catholicism And Hell: Chris Okotie Tackled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.