Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. (9325 Views)

Help! I Can't Watch Youtube With My Nokia Phone!!! / My Blackberry Can't Watch Movie On You Tube. / Downloading From Youtube With Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2013
It has been disturbing me for sometimes now that I can't watch video on youtube even with subscription on my bb. What might be wrong with me been unable to watch or download videos from youtube?
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by bigt2(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Looolzzzzz........................
But seriously, u will have to try other video sites first.
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by wandevincent(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
It depends on the kind of the subscriptions u make
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Jbluv55(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
arcbabe: It has been disturbing me for sometimes now that I can't watch video on youtube even with subscription on my bb. What might be wrong with me been unable to watch or download videos from youtube?

I suppose you are using MTN Monthly BIS. If so, then what you need to know is that MTN BIS doesn't support streaming of videos via the BIS except you have a separate data account for it i.e. You may need to subscribe separately for MB to watch or stream videos.

However, it you insist on watching/streaming without additional data bundle then just send DATA ON to 131 (note that this wud require you having credit in ur account). To stop this service then text DATA OFF to 131.

Personal opinion is to have a separate data plan either weekly or monthly(if you can afford it).

About saving Youtube videos, its possible and easier if you have a PC.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by fowowe411: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv55:

I suppose you are using MTN Monthly BIS. If so, then what you need to know is that MTN BIS doesn't support streaming of videos via the BIS except you have a separate data account for it i.e. You may need to subscribe separately for MB to watch or stream videos.

However, it you insist on watching/streaming without additional data bundle then just send DATA ON to 131 (note that this wud require you having credit in ur account). To stop this service then text DATA OFF to 131.

Personal opinion is to have a separate data plan either weekly or monthly(if you can afford it).

No I refuse to agree with you because I'm using that same Mtn BIS on my phone even with. 2g network and I don't pay any extra charges so your assertion is wrong.@topic I don't think I knw what could be wrong here sha
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv55:

my PC screen is faulty,am trying to use my phone with subscription to watch video on youtube but it's not going through and mtn customer care line is bad.
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
fowowe411: No I refuse to agree with you because I'm using that same Mtn BIS on my phone even with. 2g network and I don't pay any extra charges so your assertion is wrong.@topic I don't think I knw what could be wrong here sha
how do you use your BIS to watch videos on youtube because am tired of trying using Mine all to no avail..
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
wandevincent: It depends on the kind of the subscriptions u make
am using weekly subscription
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
big-t:
Looolzzzzz........................
But seriously, u will have to try other video sites first.
I usually use Tubidy.com to download music videos or notjustok.com but the former gives me problem in downloading.
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by wandevincent(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
arcbabe: am using weekly subscription
am using monthly sub, but I'v tried mine too, it's not been going tru, do u use mtn?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by fowowe411: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
arcbabe: how do you use your BIS to watch videos on youtube because am tired of trying using Mine all to no avail..
seriosly am not a pro about phone but I did mtn bis(1000) and I do stream videos on youtube I didn't do any settings.I think the problem might be with your phone
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
wandevincent: am using monthly sub, but I'v tried mine too, it's not been going tru, do u use mtn?
yes am using mtn,I managed to get through to their customer care line after trying it for so long and they said mtn subscrption doesn't cover youtube. Can you imagine that?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
fowowe411: seriosly am not a pro about phone but I did mtn bis(1000) and I do stream videos on youtube I didn't do any settings.I think the problem might be with your phone
the problem is not my phone,am surprised you use yours to watch youtube when their customer care official just said mtn subscription doesn't cover youtube.
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Jbluv55(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
fowowe411: No I refuse to agree with you because I'm using that same Mtn BIS on my phone even with. 2g network and I don't pay any extra charges So your assertion is wrong.@topic I don't think I knw what could be wrong here sha
I hope the below helps to prove to you that YOUR assertion was the wrong one. wink (anyway the fact you dint change any settings doesn't actually mean nada, maybe ur running OS 7.1)

wandevincent: am using monthly sub, but I'v tried mine too, it's not been going tru, do u use mtn?
arcbabe: yes am using mtn,I managed to get through to their customer care line after trying it for so long and they said mtn subscrption doesn't cover youtube. Can you imagine that?

Now i'll post some tips & tricks you could try out.
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Maybe U should try activating streaming. Plz people there's this App that i downloaded on my phantom, whenever i want to install it, it keeps showing "there was a problem parsing the package" plz what should i do, tis critical and i have a time limit 4 that.
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by wandevincent(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
No wonder I'v tried it without success
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by wandevincent(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
arcbabe: yes am using mtn,I managed to get through to their customer care line after trying it for so long and they said mtn subscrption doesn't cover youtube. Can you imagine that?
no wonder I'v tried it several times all to no avail
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Jbluv55(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
arcbabe: the problem is not my phone,am surprised you use yours to watch youtube when their customer care official just said mtn subscription doesn't cover youtube.
wandevincent: no wonder I'v tried it several times all to no avail

Check this thread www.nairaland.com/1520837/how-play-download-youtube-videos#19605538 for how you can save youtube videos to ur BlackBerry.
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by femi4: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
arcbabe: It has been disturbing me for sometimes now that I can't watch video on youtube even with subscription on my bb. What might be wrong with me been unable to watch or download videos from youtube?
Your subscription doesn't cover streaming. Download and watch them on your bb.

Choose any method of your choice here www.nairaland.com/1250015/how-download-youtube-video-using
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
It is not working for me and the stress is too much.
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by femi4: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
arcbabe: It is not working for me and the stress is too much.
which method?

Anyway, use this lazy method.
Download this app to your bb http://bb.tuberku.com/ and follow the simple instruction
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by wandevincent(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
av tried it too, its not working too
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by babarazy: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
wandevincent: av tried it too, its not working too
switch to Glo and I'll tell u how to watch youtube.
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Jbluv55(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
wandevincent: av tried it too, its not working too
Which method did you guys try using?
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Jbluv55(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Let's make life easier for you. If you can copy the link of the youtube video you so desire then click on this link en.savefrom.net/ and paste the link you copied then click on download at the right. It should provide you different formats for the file. Select the format you prefer and download should start.

You can visit this thread for more info about this method and other methods www.nairaland.com/1520837/how-play-download-youtube-videos

Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by walcolm(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
From all the foregoing conversation, the problem is not BlackBerry.

The problem is your network but you have titled your thread to discredit BlackBerry

Don't you think there's something wrong with that ?
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by flawless911(m): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2013
Nawa ohh.. See Stress Just To Watch Ordinary Toy YouTube.. Chaiii

DroidRulez

TeamTecno

*runs away from thread at d speed of lyt*
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2013
walcolm: From all the foregoing conversation, the problem is not BlackBerry.

The problem is your network but you have titled your thread to discredit BlackBerry

Don't you think there's something wrong with that ?
I think it should be I can't download youtube with my mtn BIS right?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2013
flawless911: Nawa ohh.. See Stress Just To Watch Ordinary Toy YouTube.. Chaiii

DroidRulez

TeamTecno

*runs away from thread at d speed of lyt*

grin grin
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by walcolm(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
arcbabe: I think it should be I can't download youtube with my mtn BIS right?

You're correct and it's awesome to see the correction

Great job
Re: I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
walcolm:

You're correct and it's awesome to see the correction

Great job
grin

(1) (Reply)

MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) / Should Any Sensible Person Be On The MTN Network? / Tecno Smartphone Owners, Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.