Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) (9332 Views)

What Is The Best Device To Travel With PHONE? LAPTOP?? TAB??? / Device To Use With Ntel Sim / The First MT6580 Device To Do Android 6.0 Will Be Announced? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by LasgidiOnline(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-KI5-HPGqbvo/V40Df_a8SdI/AAAAAAAAXo0/TXTPX5Kh0F0QyQnm4MLTOjluJwgvzU8ZACLcB/s1600/bolanle-ambode-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State has restated the government’s resolve to enforce relevant regulations on noise pollution in the state.

He made the remarks when the MTN Foundation distributed 250 hearing aid devices to beneficiaries in the state, including children less than one year old.

The governor who was represented by his special adviser on primary health, Dr. Femi Onanuga, stressed that no individual or corporate culprit would be spared in government’s renewed onslaught against defaulters.

He urged the 250 beneficiaries of the MTN foundation Hearing Aid support project in Lagos State to join the crusade of campaign against noise pollution in the society.

It is the first phase of MTN Hearing Aid Support Project, during which 1,500 devices will be distributed to hard-of-hearing persons in six states of the country.

Also speaking, Mrs. Bolanle Ambode, described the MTN as a company with a high sense of commitment to the execution of corporate social responsibilities.

Handing the device to some beneficiaries, Mrs. Ambode noted that, ‘All these years, the company has maintained a clear lead in diligent fulfillment of its social covenant with the people and society. Its outreaches had touched a large percentage of the population across all age categories’

She hinted that coincidentally, the Committee of Wives of Lagos State Officials, COWLSO, would do a similar programme later in the year, urging the beneficiaries to use the devices as instructed and also handle them with care.

Speaking earlier, the director, MTN foundation, Mr. Denis Okoro stressed the commitment of the foundation to continuous upliftment of the welfare of challenged persons.

He also thanked the state government for being the first to establish a department totally dedicated to overseeing the welfare of challenged persons.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/mtn-foundation-donates-hearing-aid.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by Goddex: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
But a certain dullard living in Aso Rock requires too.
MTN made a mistake

17 Likes

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by veekid(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good of you mtn
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by 9jacodedgist(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
cool
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by Tegasmoney(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
I dedicate this to myself..

1 Like

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by appini: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Na Baba need am pass.

5 Likes

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by DickDastardly(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Buharry urgently needs one too angry

13 Likes

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by DAVE41(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
WELL DONE MTN. KEEP THE GOOD

WORK. !!!! IT. PAYS

. CHECK MY SIGNATORY TO START EARNING ONLINE
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by Ayomi088(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nice
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by HRich(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Another way to brain wash us again
MTN will remain criminals while other networks are thieves

1 Like

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good one!
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by wassade: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
We need more of this and educational support not yeye project fame
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Every where you go.
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by OKorowanta: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari need 10,000 of that ear device.
He has become deaf to nigerian's plight.
Can u imagine dis Mallam I screamed my voice out for during the election just to oust another clueless King,Uncle Jona?
It's safe to say he has ran out of ideas.
I just realized Nebuchadnezzar is a beta ruler than Bubu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by omofabulous(f): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Thanks to MTN keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
I have a hearing problem too, am Partially deaf and I need help from kind hearts to get a hearing aid,

See my profile.

Lalasticlala, Seun. Fynesboi Please Help me move my thread. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by joeoo: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
mtn...pls can u give one pair to the no 1 citizen of the republic of zoo .....he desperately needs it....

3 Likes

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by SageTravels: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
MTN pls reach out to Baba

2 Likes

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by BE811APP: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nice!!!
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by blackwizwise(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
mocking buhari. I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by sunnyjeff55: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pictures of the device or.... Op u know the rest naw cool
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by dukeprince50: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
I heard if I tune this wearing device well, u can hear hrtbeat.. I donno o buh I need one so I can eavesdrop into conversation weh no concern me
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by justicejay(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Uhmmmm.
Hope MTN won't request for the whole ear next time.cos mtn don't do free stuffs.
They are like devil if they give you cap they are expecting your head in return
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by kudos4u(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Goddex:
MTN made a mistake
And you're sure that you are not thinking from your anus?
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by Tsongz(f): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
kudos4u:
And you're sure that you are not thinking from your anus?
grin he does
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by Daniel058(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
I yaik this NTN PIPU grin
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by Rinato(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Boohary needs one too

2 Likes

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by castrokins(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
I Hope They Sent A Few To Aso Rock For Buhari??

1 Like

Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by Mrjo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Goddex:
MTN made a mistake
@ lest 2, in case one fail
Re: MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics) by Iseoluwani: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Plz dont pass buhari by

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. / Tecno Smartphone Owners, Beware! / Should Any Sensible Person Be On The MTN Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.