Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

For Being Too Expensive, The Fire Of Zamani Crooner Lost His Place As The Brand - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Being Too Expensive, The Fire Of Zamani Crooner Lost His Place As The Brand (1479 Views)

See The Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Place Of Work / How ‘kukere’ Crooner, Iyanya, and Manager Escaped The Dana-air crash / Where Is M M M (i Mean D If I Nyash U Crooner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Being Too Expensive, The Fire Of Zamani Crooner Lost His Place As The Brand by cbbigfan: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
For being too expensive, the Fire of Zamani crooner lost his place as the brand ambassador of Unity Bank, a leading bank in the northern part of the country.

The bank decided to sign Ice Prince as its ambassador because of his rising hip-hop brand and mainstream appeal.
Things fell apart when Ice prince asked for a sign on fee of N300m which didn't go down well with the stakeholders of the bank.
A Vanguard source however revealed that the bank is now speaking with Kogi born Nollywood darling Joseph Benjamin who has the Northern background they will gladly tap into.

More on chrisbassey..com

Re: For Being Too Expensive, The Fire Of Zamani Crooner Lost His Place As The Brand by fr3do(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
He also requested $1m from from glo
I would have said he is over valuing himself
But he has every right to
If you dont agree with the fee,sign another artiste.
Re: For Being Too Expensive, The Fire Of Zamani Crooner Lost His Place As The Brand by Incrizz(f): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Miles away, all I can smell around him is "bad company," "ill-intended advice," "Greed."

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? / I Suggest We Remove Pictures From Our Profile / Funny Scarcity Of Fuel Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.