Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? (1479 Views)

Nairalanders Which Is Better: To Know Good Or Bad? / Fear of being hurt and embarrassed. Advise needed please :( / Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2014
1. You created a thread and it was when it hit FP that you started seeing your blunders and spelling errors and it's too late to make corrections grin

2. You opened a thread to profess your love to someone, only for the person to flare up in anger asking the moderators to close down the thread.. Lwkmd grin

3. You created a thread and most people just viewed without dropping comments (2 comments, 500 views)

4. You created a thread and you as the OP got the least number of likes.. That is, you created a thread and got just 2 likes, and all those who commented got at least 10 Likes grin

5. You have never Pmed a lady/dude before and you just took a bold step to send PM but you got no reply. You quoted the person and enquired why he/she haven't replied your PM, only for him/her to outrightly tell you he/she doesn't reply PMs.. Oooooooochh !!!

6. You did something that warrant a ban and you were placed on ban.. You started getting mentions and you wish you could reply them grin

7. After make a comment on a thread, you realized blunders and spelling errors were contained in it. You quickly modified it to correct the errors and after submitting, you realized someone has quoted you, picking holes and making fun of your mistakes. ooooooochhhh !!!

8. Seeing the person who caused your ban flexing on the forum while you are serving a jail term grin

Please Like And Share

Merry Christmas

Written by - tosyne2much

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2014
I guess 2, 6 & 8 hurt most
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by FLAWLES(f): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2014
No6
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by mizjules(f): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2014
Number 6 hurts .. Never happened to me tho
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2014
3,4,6,7 & 8 freaking hurt so much! embarassed especially no 6!
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2014
No1 happened to me recently. I mistakenly typed Rearching instead of Searching. It was already on fp when I saw it.crycry
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2014
4,6 and 7 hurts. Lmao!
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2014
No. 6. In short all of dem dey hurt...dependin on d category wey u cm fall under.
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
No1 happened to me recently. I mistakenly typed Rearching instead of Searching. It was already on fp when I saw it.crycry
I saw the typo error.. Some professors were tying to correct you grin
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by dhardline(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2014
I think the most painful is calling a girl and she picks your call only for you to realise she was having sex while answering your call.sorry for derailing but my ears are bleeding. angry
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
I saw the typo error.. Some professors were tying to correct you grin
As in eeh!

The first guy was like, English don die ee.

SMH, Error detectors full Nland walahi.
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2014
No1 hurts like mad
It happened to me yesterday with my thread that made FP.
It wasn't a blunder tho. I intended to type "u've taken a packet down already" n I never knew my dictionary changed it to "I've taken a packet down already"

No biggie right?
There is o. I used dt line saying something abt smoking embarassed embarassed

Make my crush no come see am come think say I dey smoke cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2014
dhardline:
I think the most painful is calling a girl and she picks your call only for you to realise she was having sex while answering your call.sorry for derailing but my ears are bleeding. angry
u experienced this??
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by dhardline(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2014
AgapeCharis:
u experienced this??
Yeah...still cant belive it my self.Its just so rude for a girl to do such without shame.
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2014
dhardline:
is this the way you want to derail this thread ?

Now that you are successful. Ride on if you find pleasure in it
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2014
dhardline:
Eww! That's gross sad
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2014
dhardline:

Yeah...still cant belive it my self.Its just so rude for a girl to do such without shame.
for real?? shocked shocked shocked jeezz!!

And r u kinda asking d girl out?
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by TrishaP(f): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2014
No 7 has happened many times. NLanders sha
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by dhardline(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
is this the way you want to derail this thread ?

Now that you are successful. Ride on if you find pleasure in it
Nahh....wont dare. smiley
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2014
dhardline:

Nahh....wont dare. smiley
whatever
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2014
No 7..very embarrassing.. Lolz
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by jacabi(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2014
No 7.
My respect to PerfumeRepublik, he called my attention to a mistake by quoting and editing the post without making extra comment.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Dramadiddy(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2014
no 7 can paaaaaaaaaaaaaiin...esp wen ur crush is on the thread haha
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
dhardline:
Now,that girl is heartless.
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
I used to do num 5 before,but i stopped it.
Num 7 ,hurts the most.
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
1. When you create a thread and you keep seeing 1 Post. 86 Views.

you'll be like, I just posted trash or is it that they're blind?

2. When you took time to Mention a Crush and she gets mad at you for mentioning her.

have you ever felt like an "idiet" before?
you'll be like, Who sent me on a fool's errand?

3. When among those viewing your thread is your crush and she isn't commenting...

hmm.
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Donchinex(m): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
3 and 4
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:

I swear and that Wole Soyinka didn't hesitate to let you know.
I create the thread in my phone, proof read and keep proof reading. Till I find it spotless...lolz.

Tosyne2much, what of when you open a thread and people you think are your e-buddies start derailing it, talking shii...when there is a PM button.
Very......(I don't know the adjective to use) angry
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by naijaboiy: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
[size=20pt]All grin[/size]
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by Dotwillis1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
U created a thread not knowin someone alrdy posted same topic, only for a mod to comment with the other link and lock the thread *sucks
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
grin
you neva talk ur own oooo naijaboiy
Re: Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ? by naijaboiy: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
you neva talk ur own oooo naijaboiy
Baba na all dey pain o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Suggest We Remove Pictures From Our Profile / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life / German Paypal Using Payoneer German Bank Account Number!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.