Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (109929 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: You're the most confused Yoruba dog we have here. The traditional wedding should be in Yoruba and not igbo. you see where you blind hatred has led you to?
Anu mpama grin

But I'm not Yoruba, I'm Igbo!! I'd pardon your insults because you were just trying to defend our culture.

With passion like this, the Igbo tradition will be brought to the fore once again.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
50calibre:

But I'm not Yoruba, I'm Igbo!! I'd pardon your insults because you were just trying to defend our culture.

With passion like this, the Igbo tradition will be brought to the fore once again.
He called you a dog but you forgave him because he is your brother. Good. Hatred of other tribes will not bring back your tradition, but love will. I see no passion. I see tribalism and dumb hatred.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
ekhela: Sure way to Make money this
xmas and it very easy and get
$300 a day by referring people to
the site note if u register u wil be
given free $25 and each person u
refer u wil be given $10 http://
TheJobCow.com/?id=Kelvinflexhy

you be bad market to yourself grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
50calibre:

Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by gustdableman(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
He called you a dog but you forgave him because he is your brother. Good. Hatred of other tribes will not bring back your tradition, but love will. I see no passion. I see tribalism and dumb hatred.
mean what, who told you he is looking for his tradition?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Future tense of mariage is divorce.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
gustdableman: mean what, who told you he is looking for his tradition?
Pardon?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Smh!
lol. I'm seeing a new side of the Igbos. Strong brotherhood. You can spit on them and be forgiven so long as you are a brother or sister.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
gustdableman: mean what, who told you he is looking for his tradition?
read the last line of his comment then read mine again, twice.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GSKing: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
freecocoa: Okay now this is getting serious, I'd hate to think that you are dumb as well, I said I know you on NL ofcourse so what's your point exactly? Abi are you not on nl?

Does your inability to stop quoting me have something to do with the word "shame" perhaps? And sweety there's no wahala as regards this case, I just tried to help you see something(by giving you a taste of your own medicine) but I can also be wahala if need be.
O c'mon, there was no need for this... this post wasnt necessary. tried my best to cheer you...

take care.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:

I see no tribalism here. He though I was a Yoruba trying to say derogatory things about Igbos, he had the right to do that. Just few pages back, a Yoruba posted a picture of a grossly hairy Igbo woman, why shouldn't he feel angry when his tribe is insulted?

I forgave because he was mistaken, not because he's from my tribe. If he called me a dog on a different topic, it will be different.

I'm the least tribalistic person.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Gorrbachev: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
odua boy: You mean like this beautiful hairy ibo womancheesycheesycheesycheesy

Dude, this is nasty, just nasty. Damn!!!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
And by this you're spreading the love you preach?
You're no different from these tribalists on Nairaland.
You're pretentious and worse.

Merkki:

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
lol. I'm seeing a new side of the Igbos. Strong brotherhood. You can spit on them and be forgiven so long as you are a brother or sister.
I hope you realize you are also being tribalistic\generalizing when you say "the igbos" while making your point, which is kinda what you have been trying speaking against on this thread, no?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by yampoo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hml to Peter nd Lola

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by yampoo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hml to Peter nd Lola
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GSKing: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
freecocoa: No dearie that's not me but if you want a signed picture of myself just holla, I'm feeling generous tonight.

Nice profile pix btw. I took it.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
freecocoa: I hope you realize you are also being tribalistic\generalizing when you say "the igbos" while making your point, which is kinda what you have been trying speaking against on this thread, no?
true. shoulda been "some igbos". Thought it was a general thing. My bad. Apologies.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
You're not tribalistic.
Kudos!

Merkki:

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
GSKing:
O c'mon, there was no need for this... this post wasnt necessary. tried my best to cheer you...

take care.
Move on already lady, you are no fun at all, you just dey use shame talk nonsense.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-6Mg-RpYhGxw/UojDYMW4czI/AAAAAAAA1h0/VPFu5l549B4/s1600/peter.jpg[/img]
Guy on the right, very handsome. Is he not that actor in the movie getaway or something and ruki sanda's movie with tonto dike. Forgot his name.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
GSKing:

Nice profile pix btw. I took it.
Can you just be specific please? Do you want us to hug it out?smiley
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Why wouldn't you think so when you're pretending to be different?

Merkki:
true. shoulda been "some igbos". Thought it was a general thing . My bad. Apologies.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
true. shoulda been "some igbos". Thought it was a general thing. My bad. Apologies.
Well it isn't, apologies accepted. wink
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady: The bride's family

Apart from his bro's, can't see the grooms "family" anywhere. Won't blame them if they did a no-show. . . I'd definitely do the same.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
You are so funny grin

*smh*

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: Why wouldn't you think so when you're pretending to be different?

Never knew strong brotherhood wasn't a general thing. I thought it was. You can call me names, it doesn't move merkki one bit.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by mazizitonene(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady: Their cake smiley
Is dat supposed to be a Traditional wedding cake ?undecided
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Tobenia(f): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
HML to them. Nice pix
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by julietbaby69: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
That's my brother, Ifite Dunun can never be small,Ifite Dunu kwenu! Ifite Dunu kwneu! Ifite Dunu kwezuonu oooooo! Ifite adi mpe.e Kene diri Olisa na anum di na nwunye gi, i ga amu ozuzu nkwor muo ozuzu oye, afor na eke maka obu nna gi murugi ibukwazi nwa afo Ifite. Congratulations Ejima.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.