Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (109828 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
paranorman:
na wetin ur eyes see b that abi? Hehehehehe
Yes oh! Na d only thing I see there. See those fine b.reasts dey play with each other and you want make I close my eyes ni? angry
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by igweGC(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ope.Dwarroir:
[color=#000099][/color]

Which of them is your bro?
the guy on the right wearing navy blue.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: Why do I feel you'd be lynched one day if you continue with this senseless hate for the igbos? undecided

i dont hate igbos. i hate all nigerian culture. its embarrassing to see fat men running around in wrappers doing traditional dances. if this was a thread with yoruba men shouting about why he didnt do yoruba culture, i woulda said the same thing. dont make it tribal. you are the one making it tribal grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
GSKing:
Ehya, see your life? You're indeed problematic. IF say you know me, okay!

Really, can't you get lost at least? Humility knows my name, missus.
Okay now I'm really laughing grin grin.
Thought you said you were leaving? So much for humility.

You've been shouting about not knowing and you are obviously begging me to get to know you, because I'm nice I'll ask, anything in particular I should know about you, other than you being one out of the zillion people on the internet who go about claiming they are something with the phrase "if only you know me" to people who could care less?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ariyke: HML!!!

Whats up wif all ds chics nd phone filters?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
But this isn't even a traditional wedding, what is it about the word " traditional " people don't understand? Can someone show me something of Igbo tradition in this wedding.

Some guys talk trash all the time.

Where are these men? Where's the palm wine? where are the women? Where are the kolanuts, the Igbo tradition has indeed gone to the dogs.

The Yorubas & Hausas, regardless of wealth or status, cherish their tradition so much, while the Igbos see theirs as a burden.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
A thread that was suppose to be celebrating the traditional wedding of two of our most loved celebrity,has been turned into a tribal thread where the Igbos and the Yorubas are bashing and insulting each other. Gaddemit! Don't y'all have class and respect? I haven't seen the Yorubas and Hausas or the Igbos and Hausas engage in such tribal war. Why always the Igbos and Yorubas?

At the end of it all,what do y'all gain? Nothings. The couple don't even know if you people exist. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
odua boy: You mean like this beautiful hairy ibo womancheesycheesycheesycheesy
Jehovah!!!!shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
The true test of p-square bond is about to start.

HML to d couples
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Phinity318:

Whats up wif all ds chics nd phone filters?
I wonder ooo. It can be so annoying! angry
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
This is what an Igbo traditional wedding looks like.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
All these foolish ladies should make their heart as beautiful as they dress and go get their own man to marry. # rubbish angry
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
god_of_music: What a dirty street girl. And your low sense of reasoning thinks that the fans and brothers of the Groom can't criticize him because 'it's not our wedding?' Geeeeez!!! You'r so local. and i know you must be one of those typhical smelly plebs called girls roaming in the streets of Lagos with no ambition because they are devoid of common sense! LOCAL BUSH GIRL. Mtcheeeeeeew!!

#TeamGOM

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GSKing: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
freecocoa: Okay now I'm really laughing grin grin.
Thought you said you were leaving? So much for humility.

You've been shouting about not knowing and you are obviously begging me to get to know you, because I'm nice I'll ask, anything in particular I should know about you, other than you being one out of the zillion people on the internet who go about claiming they are something with the phrase "if only you know me" to people who could care less?
I meant I won't quote you but I can't seem to help it... you are filled with wahala walahi!

You're the one saying you knew me on nl, it'll be better if you don't know me... you can't handle it.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by oyomii(f): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Airforce1: 2 years warranty marriage
Oooooouch.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Now,that's gross. Please,take down that pix. embarassed
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
50calibre: But this isn't even a traditional wedding, what is it about the word " traditional " people don't understand? Can someone show me something of Igbo tradition in this wedding.

Some guys talk trash all the time.

Where are these men? Where's the palm wine? where are the women? Where are the kolanuts, the Igbo tradition has indeed gone to the dogs.

The Yorubas & Hausas, regardless of wealth or status, cherish their tradition so much, while the Igbos see theirs as a burden.

The bride is not igbo! So you don't expect to see things like that! We are supposed to see things like this
[img]http://2.bp..com/_DIKLL9ik__A/S-asRn3HREI/AAAAAAAAAh4/ItYkYz0VpcQ/s1600/IMG_8245.JPG[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by ChristyG(f): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: You're the most confused Yoruba dog we have here. The traditional wedding should be in Yoruba and not igbo. you see where you blind hatred has led you to?
Anu mpama grin

and who told u that the poster is yoruba?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
grin grin grin
god_of_music: What a dirty street girl. And your low sense of reasoning thinks that the fans and brothers of the Groom can't criticize him because 'it's not our wedding?' Geeeeez!!! You'r so local. and i know you must be one of those typhical smelly plebs called girls roaming in the streets of Lagos with no ambition because they are devoid of common sense! LOCAL BUSH GIRL. Mtcheeeeeeew!!

#TeamGOM
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GEJISOURSON: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
50calibre: This is what an Igbo traditional wedding looks like, visitors coming into the village compound.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1419960_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

With Yoruba cap and attire?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
GEJ_IS_OUR_SON:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1419960_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

With Yoruba cap and attire?
Lmao! I tire!!!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GSKing: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
This must be freecocoa!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
I don't need someone to tell me.
Stupidity is ingrained in their DNA grin

Christy G: and who told u that the poster is yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chei! Tribal warlords have invaded this threads! grin
For heaven sake! This is a marriage between Yoruba and Igbo! So what's you guys qualms? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.