Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

CATHOLICS ONLY: When Was The Last Time You Received Holy Communion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CATHOLICS ONLY: When Was The Last Time You Received Holy Communion? (445 Views)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CATHOLICS ONLY: When Was The Last Time You Received Holy Communion? by Nigerianmovie(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
I can't afford to attend any mass and not receive the sacred body and blood of Christ. It is however shocking that some people don't and haven't in a very long time.
its like going to a friend z house and after cooking with him/her u don't eat.....if I were him, u will cease to be my friend. Such may apply to God too. Christ commanded DO THIS IN MEMORY OF ME.
what is that, that stops u? Reconcile with God today and start receiving Christ.

however, share with us; when was the last time you received HOLY COMMUNION.

#Catholics only pls!
Re: CATHOLICS ONLY: When Was The Last Time You Received Holy Communion? by italo: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thursday...next, this evening by God's grace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Savage – TB Joshua The Most Sought After! Part 1 / Congratulations For A Successful IPPC 2013 / Three Necessities Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.