Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts (985 Views)

See How Many People The Courts Have Found Guilty Of Corruption Since Buhari. / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by AtlanticBreeze: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Never in the history of Nigeria has an election been this massively flawed. Peter Obi came in through the courts and his successor must come through the courts. And may God punish anybody that accuses Ngige of rigging before and turns around to support this sham. Btw, the illiteracy level in Anambra is high.
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: Never in the history of Nigeria has an election been this massively flawed. Peter Obi came in through the courts and his successor must come through the courts. And may God punish anybody that accuses Ngige of rigging before and turns around to support this sham. Btw, the illiteracy level in Anambra is high.

It is this same illiteracy rate that makes them have the highest cut off marks in National entrance exams as well as JAMB UME.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by yibomustgo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

It is this same illiteracy rate that makes them have the highest cut off marks in National entrance exams as well as JAMB UME.

You and this your rant about cut-off marks. "Highest cut-off marks" only happens in your hate filled Ibo mind. So STFU before I deport you to the North to look for your likely Hausa father. Bloody half Hausa, half Ibo.
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by Ramnon2: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: Never in the history of Nigeria has an election been this massively flawed. Peter Obi came in through the courts and his successor must come through the courts. And may God punish anybody that accuses Ngige of rigging before and turns around to support this sham. Btw, the illiteracy level in Anambra is high.

See this dirty Yorubaman getting more concerned with an Igbo election than Igbos themselves.

You can give Ngige the governorship position in Osun or Lagos. After all Igbos own 50% of Lagos.
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by OsunOriginal: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2013

Igbos, they are still far away from civilisation...

Have you ever come across a new Igbo comer to Lagos? If you have, you will know how backward those guys are.
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by Ramnon2: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Have you ever come across a new Igbo comer to Lagos? If you have, you will know how backward those guys are.

APGA governor for Lagos in 2015
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by AtlanticBreeze: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Haven't we seen people with B.SC in Nigeria who can't write their names? I'm from Anambra but the illiteracy, orientation and exposure there is low.
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by wecan: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ramnon.2:

See this dirty Yorubaman getting more concerned with an Igbo election than Igbos themselves.

You can give Ngige the governorship position in Osun or Lagos. After all Igbos own 50% of Lagos.

Igbos are more elitened than Yorubas.
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by Ramnon2: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
I'm from Anambra but the illiteracy, there is low.

Thanks for scoring an own goal, although you are not from Anambra contrary to your FALSE claim. That illiteracy is low in Anambra is very true.
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by Kingsley1000(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Definately,it's going to be resolved in court,,,apga members using people's voters card as atm card....Corruption in highest order!I pray justice would eventually prevail
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by AtlanticBreeze: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm ashamed to come from Anambra, the sham that happened there cannot happen in imo
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
Haven't we seen people with B.SC in Nigeria who can't write their names? I'm from Anambra but the illiteracy, orientation and exposure there is low.
I was about to reply you before I saw you just opened this account last night. Fraud alert! Why create a new username last night before claiming u're from anambra
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: I'm ashamed to come from Anambra, the sham that happened there cannot happen in imo
. I was about to reply you before I saw you just opened this account last night. Fraud alert! Why did u change ur username last night before u claim u're from anambra. Fraud alert
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by AtlanticBreeze: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Kamsy10: I was about to reply you before I saw you just opened this account last night. Fraud alert!
what does it matter? How many houses do you have here?
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by Ramnon2: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:

Fake Anambra man cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by AtlanticBreeze: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ramnon.2:

Fake Anambra man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anambra South with prominent people in government unlike you.
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
grin you guys can go to any length to score a cheap point. My question remains 'why did u create another username last night to claim anambra indigene cos of election. Lmao. BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by sambas: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!
Ngige Declared Winner
On the Internet.
Areas he won heavily
include:
Adamawa
========= 45000
zamfara
==========
Jigawa
===========
Ekiti
=============10
Osun
============25,
Ogun
============27,
Lagos
============100
Facebook
==========10mil
lion
Sahara Reporters
=====500,000
Okija shrine
=========700,00 0
Anambra
========== 1 LGA.
Some Igbos will be
deported from OSUN,
Lagos pretty soon and
Boko haram will
intensify bombing.
Watch. The Rooster is
crowing louder and
clearer.......
Up Ngige!!
UP APC!!
UP BOKO HARAM
PARTY!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Be Determined In The Courts by emmalexabl(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
OsunOriginal:

yeah..i ve come across them.
But i will also say that i ve come across yorubas whom these ibo jjcs are much more smarter than.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Ask Oshiomhole To Marry Insulted Widow / The Nigerian Police Force... From A Different Angle / What Will President Jonathan Tell The People Of Borno During His Campaign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.