Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,263 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

A Man Born Blind Saw Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man Born Blind Saw Jesus (499 Views)

I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai / Can A Man Born Blind (but Now Can See) Identify Colours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Born Blind Saw Jesus by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Here is an interview between John
(a representative Holy press) and a man born blind Who-refused to give his name-claimed he saw Jesus.

John-can we meet you..
Man:I can not tell you my name nor will i tell you where i came from but i can tell you i was born blind...
John:That must have been traumatic.
Man:Yes but i will not like to delve into that right now.
John:So you claim, you saw Jesus
Man: I am not claiming i saw him,I saw him indeed.

John: how did it happen and how did you see him?
Man:I am sure i was alone at te place I used to stay with some others.
Then i heard,some people stopped in front of me, and one of them asked,
'who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?'
And this made me know that sin makes one have problem and it must have been my parent since i was born blind
But he answered
' It is neither this man that sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him'
And this makes me somehow angry that God used me as experiment to people:to show me off as a blind man-born blind especially.
Then Jesus said 'As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.'.
He then spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed my eyes with the clay,
And said to me, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) I went My way ,and washed, and i saw.Do you know how happy i was...
Leaders in the synagogue wanted me to deny Just because they do not believe him but i believe him...He has done me well...
I told the leaders...
We know that God doesnt hear sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he hear. Since the world began was it heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.
If this man was not of God, he could do nothing....

Later i saw Jesus and I have live in great Joy
This story is from A Holy press-We tell you about the wonders of Jesus...If you have not accepted Jesus please do now...Do you have any infirmity or anything Jesus that opened the eyes of the man born blind can heal you
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-Chapter-9/

http://jesushots./2013/11/17/a-man-born-blind-saw-jesus/

(1) (Reply)

Is Religion Still Relivant Or Outdated? / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Annual Congress 2013. / Why Is It That Essential Things Are Not Preached In Most Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.