Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1487 Views)

My View On Nairalanders / Why Is It That Nigerians Are Now Hosting Most Of Their Award Shows In The Usa? / My View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Giel: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2019
Hi mediocre.
Saw that you got unbanned.
Can you please type the name of the streaming site here. Just the name not the link, so you don't get banned again.
I still want to know the site, thanks. smiley
Re: . by mediocre(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2019
Giel:
Hi mediocre.
Saw that you got unbanned.
Can you please type the name of the streaming site here. Just the name not the link, so you don't get banned again.
I still want to know the site, thanks. smiley

I really need to change this username, what was I thinking smh embarassed

Search for lordjb, the link is on his signature
Re: . by Giel: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2019
mediocre:

I really need to change this username, what was I thinking smh embarassed

Search for lordjb, the link is on his signature

Lol, grin grin grin lmao grin

What's wrong with the username. grin?

Thanks.
If you have any other link let me know also. smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by mediocre(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2019
Giel:

Lol, grin grin grin lmao grin

What's wrong with the username. grin?

Thanks.
If you have any other link let me know also. smiley
Lol

It's all I have for now
Re: . by Giel: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2019
mediocre:

Lol

It's all I have for now
Thanks. smiley
Re: . by Giel: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Giel:
Oyindidi come this way
OK
Re: . by Giel: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: . by Giel: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
I didn't see it
Re: . by Giel: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Giel:
seen shocked
Re: . by Giel: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: . by Giel: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
Re: . by Stephlena(f): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Giel:
Stephlena, hope you weren't banned?
Seen that the posts have been wiped off
My dear I'm here for ohhh!

I wonder why that lively. Mat.ilda or whatever won't ever respect itself.. It keeps on mentioning me with all manner of derogatory words. When I respond he called the mods.

I'm still here. Awaiting their judgment
Re: . by Giel: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by Stephlena(f): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Giel:
I'm glad. smiley
It has issues,Lol, grin grin
They shouldn't do anything. You aren't wrong.
I'm fine oh

Re: . by Giel: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
BerryAnny:
I'm so emotional and don't even know what to type right now.

She came as meek as she could minding her own business after high expectations of people expecting her to be REAL PEPPER they subscribed for.

Weeks by,the energy somehow got to her and she started reacting to it. Gang-ups began against her both within and outside the house but she fought her battle with all she has got.

She had never initiated a fight,they always come to her space and she never failed.

Ebuka started picking on her too every Sunday, singling her out of every fights or outbursts with other Housemates.

They eventually got their wish on you and that's to get you evicted. They tried every means with constant nomination and they didn't have their way. They had to provocate you.

I've never been this attached to a Housemate but the hatred and the viles against her made me to.

You have made your mark already and you will forever be the SI unit of any female Housemate now and in the future.

Go to the world and prosper.

And to TITANS,you guts are the best supporters anybody could ever pray for.

Through thick and thins, you always make excuses for her even at her all time low.

May God bless and attend to all that concerns you.
I will always be part of this family.

#NoLeaveNoTransfer

#TachaXAQueen

Awww this touched me. So true especially @ bold, but it's all over. They won, but I will always be a titan.
My BBN journey ends here however. let whatever happens in the finale happen. I'm done with any single thing big brother this year.
My Tacha is gone and Wherever Tacha goes. I go. Just waiting to see if they've let her have her phone back.
Take care smiley
I'm signing out

3 Likes

Re: . by Giel: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Before I leave finally. Happy birthday berryanny. Sad this had to happen on your day. Hope it didn't spoil your day too much. Have a happy birthday my fellow titan. Hope you enjoyed your day? Every thing will turn out for good. Everything will work out. Have a happy birthday once again.

1 Like

Re: . by BerryAnny(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Giel:
Before I leave finally. Happy birthday berryanny. Sad this had to happen on your day. Hope it didn't spoil your day too much. Have a happy birthday my fellow titan. Hope you enjoyed your day? Every thing will turn out for good. Everything will work out. Have a happy birthday once again.

Thanks so much Giel. You've been a very amazing and awesome buddie. Thanks for the wishes and also thanks for standing by Natacha. You will always find grace in all your endeavors too. You are a sweetheart!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Giel: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
BerryAnny:

Thanks so much Giel. You've been a very amazing and awesome buddie. Thanks for the wishes and also thanks for standing by Natacha. You will always find grace in all your endeavors too. You are a sweetheart!!!

Awww. Thank you dear kiss.
You will find grace also dear. Thank you kiss
you're such a sweetheart kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eureka: 26yrs Old Nairalander Weds 73yrs Old Oyibo Woman! (photo) / How To Port Your MTN SIM To Etisalat / Exclusive New Photos From Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.