Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Who Created God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created God (799 Views)

If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? / Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created God by jahbiz: 1:13am On Nov 18, 2013
Somehow
I believe there is a higher power controlling the universe. The book of
Genesis even gives m some ideas of God existence and how he created
things. But at times I do think that who creates God or did He create Himself? because nothing exist
in isolation.
Re: Who Created God by christaddicted: 1:48am On Nov 18, 2013
I've also thought of that much when I was a child but now that I've grown, I've taken it as a mystery.
Re: Who Created God by stanbiggi(m): 4:58am On Nov 18, 2013
Stop disturbing urself that is y we call him GOD
Re: Who Created God by sweetLynda(f): 5:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Like seriously if we are to analyse τ̣̣ђё point u just made,we all will end up more confused......jst a little tip: close ur eyez tightly A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ ponder on τ̣̣ђё saying of τ̣̣ђё bible D̶̲̥̅̊α† τ̣̣ђё earth was VOID A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ τ̣̣ђё SPIRIT of τ̣̣ђё LORD hovered around it..if Ʊ are to ask,τ̣̣ђё question will be where in τ̣̣ђё first place was τ̣̣ђё LORD before he came A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ hovered over a void earth.........all in all he is GOD....mysteries if Ʊ ask ♍ε̲̣,u can never understand him (GOD)!
Re: Who Created God by Sepp360(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2013
sweet Lynda: Like seriously if we are to analyse τ̣̣ђё point u just made,we all will end up more confused......jst a little tip: close ur eyez tightly A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ ponder on τ̣̣ђё saying of τ̣̣ђё bible D̶̲̥̅̊α† τ̣̣ђё earth was VOID A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ τ̣̣ђё SPIRIT of τ̣̣ђё LORD hovered around it..if Ʊ are to ask,τ̣̣ђё question will be where in τ̣̣ђё first place was τ̣̣ђё LORD before he came A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ hovered over a void earth.........all in all he is GOD....mysteries if Ʊ ask ♍ε̲̣,u can never understand him (GOD)!
whats up with all these BB languages, you no sabi type in simple English language ni?.. Sorry for some people!
Re: Who Created God by enigmagu1(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2013
Sepp360: whats up with all these BB languages, you no sabi type in simple English language ni?.. Sorry for some people!

dnt mind them, i dont even read the rubish they type....
Re: Who Created God by Emusan(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2013
jahbiz: Somehow
I believe there is a higher power controlling the universe. The book of
Genesis even gives m some ideas of God existence and how he created
things. But at times I do think that who creates God or did He create Himself? because nothing exist
in isolation.

Many have thought of this for so long but the simple answer is; creation only exists in the realm of Man not in the realm of God.
The best way to understand this is by looking at meaning of "CREATE"
1: (transitive) To put into existence.
2: (transitive) To design, invest with a new form, shape, &c.
3: (intransitive) To be creative, imaginative.
4: (transitive) To cause, bring a (non-object) about by action.

By these definitions 1,2&4 fit perfectly to our universe [size=14pt]but not the one who design, put us in existence or cause us into action.[/size]

God is a self existing being who cause everything into action....if God didn't create, cause or put us(UNIVERSE) into existence the WORD "CREATE" won't have existed.

Let's assume the state where God alone existed before He caused the universe into being....you can only think of a being in EXISTENCE but not CREATED.

(1) (Reply)

Jws If Jesus Is The Mediator For Only The 144000, Who Mediates For Others? / The Danger Of Islamic Exclusivity On Nairaland / My New Faith, A New Way Of Seeing God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.