Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Na Who Be The Best Liar Among Them - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Na Who Be The Best Liar Among Them (695 Views)

Abeg na Who Thief Pass / Na Who Be The Best Liar Among Them / Na Who Be The Best Liar Among Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na Who Be The Best Liar Among Them by Alalabi(m): 3:04am On Jul 18, 2008
Obasanjo:- Once three friends were passing through a field when they saw a rabbit running across the field. One of them was blind, another was dumb, and the third was lame. it was the blind man who first saw the rabbit, and the dumb man cried out 'Catch it_catch it' and the lame one ran after the rabbit and caught it. When they brought it home they found out that it was not a rabbit after all, it was only a frog, and so they put it safely into their box so that they could use it to learn riding."

Babangida:- Once i saw, on my way back from school, two birds flying with their backs turn to the ground, looking @ d moon, and when they sang, honey flowed out of their mouth. i collected it in my geography note book and drank it up, all the way home."

Yar'adua:- The other day our cow was missing and Mother was very much worried. Then there was a big thunderstorm and a flood of water starter coming down into our rooms through the ceiling. All of us were surprised. We did not know why the roof was leaking. So our Grandfather went up and saw our cow, standing on the roof, eating away the tiles!! she had already finished all the tiles above our bedroom! Grandfather brought the cow through the drain pipe and we made the cow sleep in our bed, and we all slept comfortably in the cow-shed that day."

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who's Here? / U 4k Up / A Different Type Of Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.