Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,127 members, 7,867,261 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Please I Realy Need A Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Realy Need A Help (447 Views)

Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? / Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? / Do We Realy Need To Pray Before Traveling ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Realy Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2013
My name is Jude and i am from Anambra state.Am the first Son in the family of 5 siblings. I studied Mechanical Engineering at University of Nigeria,Nsukka were i graduated since 2010 and i have completed my NYSC. After my NYSC,i searched for a job but no one is coming forth. When i think about my future it brings a biger shock to me because i believe i have a long way to go in life. I lost my lovely Dad the same year i graduated and since then i have been struggling hard to make ends meet. The whole of my family are looking upto me in terms of financial support since am now a graduate but i always have non to help myself let alone to my family. I have no person to help me get a job but always look up to God. please my dear brothers and sisters am pleading in the name of God to help me out in which ever way you can to bring back a smile to me and my family. I realy need a job. I am presently in Lagos looking for anything to do but got non. To feed now is a problem. Please if anybody has anything of help am ever ready to embrace it. Please do not look at me as a begger but as you brother in need. Thanks and God bless us. Amen
Re: Please I Realy Need A Help by adezjamz(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2013
May God help U̶̲̥̅̊. Include Your contact for those that will

1 Like

Re: Please I Realy Need A Help by Folohunsho4(m): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Almighty God shall help you
Re: Please I Realy Need A Help by holypower(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2013
Focus and look unto JESUS CHRIST and don't put your hands in evil
Re: Please I Realy Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2013
adezjamz: May God help U̶̲̥̅̊. Include Your contact for those that will

Amen...thanks so much
Re: Please I Realy Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Folohunsho4: Almighty God shall help you

Amen thanks for the wish
Re: Please I Realy Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2013
holypower: Focus and look unto JESUS CHRIST and don't put your hands in evil

Amen thanks and God bless.He is the source of my living.
Re: Please I Realy Need A Help by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2013
Are you willing to serve Satan?
Re: Please I Realy Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Are you willing to serve Satan?

God forbid bad thing.I will love suffering even more than Job suffered rather than serving a Satan. i will keep on my trust in God alone and i know i due cause He will make me to smile.Please, i advice you to retrace your step and serve and find Christ because He is the only source of Joy and wealth.
Re: Please I Realy Need A Help by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

God forbid bad thing.I will love suffering even more than Job suffered rather than serving a Satan. i will keep on my trust in God alone and i know i due cause He will make me to smile.Please, i advice you to retrace your step and serve and find Christ because He is the only source of Joy and wealth.

No, he is not. Look around you. Look at his followers and look at the followers of the Knowledgeable One.
Anyway, you wanted help so you can financially take care of your family. My Master can provide you with that. That's all. Think about it.
Re: Please I Realy Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

No, he is not. Look around you. Look at his followers and look at the followers of the Knowledgeable One.
Anyway, you wanted help so you can financially take care of your family. My Master can provide you with that. That's all. Think about it.

Thanks for your suggestion. Am not ready to take any offer from your Master. money is not all rather the peacefulnes of our mind.I know my God will provide for me in due cause and am not rushing it.

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Attends Your Church And Challenges Ur Pastor On Doctrines What Will You / My Parents Sent Me To Prison,hmmm...... / The Spirit Of Condermnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.