Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone (2736 Views)

Breaking News: Buhari Unveils Office Of The First Daughter of the president(pic) / Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) / Is Tompolo Alias Governor Bigger Than Nigeria? Mr President + Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by ChiSun27(m): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Just realized that I don't have the number one citizen's picture in my phone. Can you imagine? I'm downloading one right away. Atleast once in a while I will use him as my dp...he deserves it cause his our own. And this is someone I hold in high esteem.

And if you don't have his pic in your phone...why?
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2013
I don't think its important for anybody to have compulsorily. Its a matter of choice......as for me I don't dig that style
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by Mynd44: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2013
My phone is stupîdity free. Having his picture will change that

13 Likes

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by RINE1: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Watin I Wan use am do...na my role model?.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by owolabifunke14(f): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2013
Does his picture cure malaria and poverty?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2013
Jst dis 1

7 Likes

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by ba7man(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2013
As a patriotic Nigerian, I have my president's pix.........Here it is.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by kokoA(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2013
Na so craze dey start.
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2013
anytime i put hin picture na so my set dey hang! na so i no put am again grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by ChiSun27(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Mynd_44: My phone is stupîdity free. Having his picture will change that

Mynd even u...haba!!! That's too harsh.
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by Mynd44: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2013
ChiSun27:

Mynd even u...haba!!! That's too harsh.
I wish I don't have to but he has always given evidence of that from his actions/inaction and words

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by ChiSun27(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2013
owolabifunke14: Does his picture cure malaria and poverty?

Funke...take it easy na! His your President.
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by ChiSun27(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2013
RINE.:
Watin I Wan use am do...na my role model?.

But his your president.
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by Mynd44: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2013
ChiSun27:

Funke...take it easy na! His your President.
And how has he changed anything since he became that? There is more to being a leader than the office or title, he has to act it

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by ChiSun27(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2013
Harbosede02: Jst dis 1

You no well gan...LOL!!!
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by ChiSun27(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2013
wazoboy: anytime i put hin picture na so my set dey hang! na so i no put am again grin

Stop using Chinko na...its not good for your health.
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by tyson99(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2013
God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by ChiSun27(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
And how has he changed anything since he became that? There is more to being a leader than the office or title, he has to act it

Mynd...you failed to mention that his enemies are more than him. A lot of peeps wants him to step down due to hunger for power and you know that.

Still on still our president has been tightening and strengthening the international bonds between Nigeria and other countries of the world.

Atleast Nigeria is almost overtaken South Africa. And Nigeria without doubt has one of the strongest foreign policies in Africa.

Can you dig that Mynd?
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by drnoel: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2013
4 wat?
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by Mynd44: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2013
ChiSun27:

Mynd...you failed to mention that his enemies are more than him. A lot of peeps wants him to step down due to hunger for power and you know that.

Still on still our president has been tightening and strengthening the international bonds between Nigeria and other countries of the world.

Atleast Nigeria is almost overtaken South Africa. And Nigeria without doubt has one of the strongest foreign policies in Africa.

Can you dig that Mynd?

Dig what? Nigeria Taking over South African is a huge pile of crap. What we are doing is growing not developing so if you like take over from China...

And for foreign Policy, did GEJ lay down the policy? That policy has been in place since Gowon.

Talk another one abeg

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by dahfweshdude69: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2013
because of what?...crap
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by danot1030: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2013
ChiSun27: Just realized that I don't have the number one citizen's picture in my phone. Can you imagine? I'm downloading one right away. Atleast once in a while I will use him as my dp...he deserves it cause his our own. And this is someone I hold in high esteem.

And if you don't have his pic in your phone...why?
why not make your private business, must everyone be gej stooge like you?
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by juman(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2013
kokoA: Na so craze dey start.

Abi. OP dey craze. grin

Let the president prove that he is true leader first. His performance so far is not fantastic.
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by callola: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2013
Does mr president have my pic in his fone?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by ChiSun27(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2013
danot1030: why not make your private business, must everyone be gej stooge like you?

Take it easy dude...calm your nerves.
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by Sophiatabitha(f): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
For wetin na. Mtcheeeeeeew will it pay my bills
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by queenmeenat(f): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Why will I use my own hand to download virus into my most cherish BB, which I always put under my pillow when Sleeping. D last thing I see and d first everyday.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by redsun(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
queenmeenat: Why will I use my own hand to download virus into my most cherish BB, which I always put under my pillow when Sleeping. D last thing I see and d first everyday.

How can you put your phone under your pillow?Don't you know gadgets like that emits harmful radiations,especially when they are made in chine,with little or no quality and safety checks?

As for the poster,he is just a NIGERIAN that needs deliverance from fundamental ignorance.A NIGERIAN that sees nothing wrong in being ruled by criminals Or a criminally minded nigerian like the politicians

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by Jeel: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
No. But I think I need to
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Yes .he is my role model

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by slimfit1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
I don't even have kelly Roland what makes you think I will put that monkey on my phone ? Do you really want to insult the president, because I think you know what the answer would be.
Re: Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone by slimfit1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
callola: Does mr president have my pic in his fone?
You beat me to the best answer that is deep I like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola Hits Liberia's Presidency / A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members / See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.