Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ngige For President 2015|APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige For President 2015|APC (674 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige For President 2015|APC by strangest(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2013
A prophet isn't respected in his home. Obasanjo became the President in 1999, even when his kinsmen openly and actively rejected him. The rest of the country that believed in him, still put up with him and voted him in. And he became President.

It is not out of place if Ngige's kinsmen 'rejected' him for whatever reason postulated. The rest of the country can believe in him

Anyone that use the pretentious excuse of "Ngige isn't wanted in his home, so can't step forward to lead in Nigeria", etc is just being hypocritical and lacks a bit of perspective.

Chris Ngige for President, 2015. APC let's go there!
Re: Ngige For President 2015|APC by Asabeq(f): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2013
Did you see westlife in your dream singing 'I have a dream for you'
Re: Ngige For President 2015|APC by kingofpool: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=Asabeq]Did you see westlife in your dream singing 'I have a dream for you' [/quote...the wonderz of a fairytale] ....Asabeq my nl crush....U ask am beta kwetion gan.
Re: Ngige For President 2015|APC by samuelkaykay(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2013
Is he the Ngige of tales by moonlight?
Re: Ngige For President 2015|APC by strangest(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2013
He will perform wonderfully, afterall El-rufai trusts him so much to the extent of coming to Anambra for his election
Re: Ngige For President 2015|APC by Onyejiuwaokoh: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Asabeq: Did you see westlife in your dream singing 'I have a dream for you'
Yes, we know that APC presidential candidate must come from the North, no other region is qualified to carry the card. But the problems are; will they ever allow power to return to south?since they are still regretting giving Obasanjo. will they give us peace? because i foresee blood flowing everywhere because of Islamization force.Can they curtail the activities of Boko haram? because i foresee our money and resources being larvished on the millions of Almajiris in the name of granting amnesty to Boko haram which will not touch the original Boko haram.

(1) (Reply)

What Next After Edict That Created Nigeria Expires In 2014? / Sanusi’s Letter: There Is A Hidden Agenda Which Nigerians Should Know – Dogo / Iyabo's Letter To Obasanjo Laminated And Sold By Vendors | See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.