Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. (6182 Views)

Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien / Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Petersideman(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2013
Shame on Michael Essien,
Chelsea and Ghana Football star Michael Essien is a disgrace, He is worth more than 20million Pounds, but check out the way his dead lived before his death, now the threw a big burial ceremony for him...
What a life...
Burial ceremony pics would be uploaded soon..

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by aminho(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2013
vanity

1 Like

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Petersideman(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2013
aminho: vanity

Vanity!! That just the truth..
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Airforce1(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2013
The guy nor try at all. sad

But some papa too are bad.
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Henrypraise: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2013
Tots of d nollyhood home video DIED WRETCHED cums to mind.
Airforce1: The guy nor try at all. sad

Even if d papa was bad, a colourful n rich tree cut off from its root withers
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by homesteady(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2013
I doubt this story undecided
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Airforce1(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady: I doubt this story undecided

True story
It happened.

Essien phuckup

1 Like

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Manweysabi(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2013
Bloggerz with lies again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2013
Wow!!! I'm speechless shocked shocked
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by homesteady(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2013
Airforce1:

True story
It happened.

Essien phuckup
shocked shocked shocked shocked
He really messed up!
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by lanaVello1(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2013
c'mon guys...no sensible human in his right senses will deny his father hz obligations.....d guy wud definitely v hz reasons{ain't justifyin dem tho} buh i'm sayin we shudnt nail him yet. Find out hz own side of d story first den we'd kno d truth!
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Sepp360(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2013
lana_Vello: c'mon guys...no sensible human in his right senses will deny his father hz obligations.....d guy wud definitely v hz reasons{ain't justifyin dem tho} buh i'm sayin we shudnt nail him yet. Find out hz own side of d story first den we'd kno d truth!
what other truth do you want to hear, lest assume his father insisted on living a low life in the village, jugdin from the story, Micheal doesn't look like one that really wished comfortability for his late father.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Sepp360(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2013
lana_Vello: c'mon guys...no sensible human in his right senses will deny his father hz obligations.....d guy wud definitely v hz reasons{ain't justifyin dem tho} buh i'm sayin we shudnt nail him yet. Find out hz own side of d story first den we'd kno d truth!
what other truth do you want to hear, lest assume his father insisted on living a low life in the village, jugdin from the story, Micheal doesn't look like one that really wished comfortability for his late father.
I aint a racist, But that's one of the typical traits of Africans.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2013
Possibly the father didn't give a hoot about him ,when he was little and growing up... And also possibly, Essien is where's at due to close frnds assistance... And some children or adults do not readily forgive their parents or dad for abandoning them, when they should have protected and taken care of them... Not everyone has a forgiving spirit... And like the saying goes, karma is a b...itch!... Such is life...

I have a friend, guy... Who resides abroad, doing so well...pampering his mum to a fault... His mum lives with him, abroad, and all his younger ones resides abroad, except his dad... The guy , all his siblings vowed never to take care of their dad... They claimed when the dad had money he was a womanizer , and he left their mum and them ... Followed other women and spent his good times with them.. Due to the hardship, their mum decided to take everyone of them abroad, and she succeeded ... She took 5 of her children abroad, one after the other... She labored abroad to train them... Now they are very successful... Their dad, now old tried severally to have one of their contacts.. He got one of them , on phone... Cried, pleaded for them to help him and assist him... None of the kids listened to him, although their mum started sending money to him, but as God would have it, she died last two years , due to old age in the UK... They brought her back home, buried her well. After burial burial, all the kids went back to the UK, without even glancing back at their dad... They are still mad at him, for his past deeds... And this old man lives all alone in the village, and in a dilapidated house.... Family members spoke to the children and pleaded, they no gree o... That's how life is, for some people who find it hard to forgive and forget ...,. Nothing on earth , will move them to be there for their dad or parents... If the dad fvck up

6 Likes

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by MizEmpress(f): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2013
shocked shocked #if this is true# we are Africans, no matter what his father must have done to him..he deserves far better than what these pichas r telling us angry
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by lanaVello1(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2013
Sepp360: what other truth do you want to hear
quit speculating,wat truth av u heard?
Sepp360: Micheal doesn't look like one that really wished comfortability for his late father
judging by his looks? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by lanaVello1(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2013
tired of seeing 'no mata wat his fada did....he doesn't worth dz treatment'
y'all duno wah happened...jez soundin lyka typical nigerian....wait till it happens to u den you'd kno wah yu wud v done

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2013
The guy no get shame ooo. I bet the girls he pops champagne with go dey snigger at his back.

Na wa oo.
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by RedCard1(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2013
Maybe the man was bad to him. My life is do me, I do you.
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by homesteady(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Yea! I agree with what some people said here! Maybe he was not a good father!
But why did he have to organise a big burial ceremony for him? undecided has he suddenly forgiven the father after his death?

1 Like

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Pity

1 Like

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by nikkypearl(f): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2013
Airforce1: The guy nor try at all. sad

oga,u sound so humble,mayb 4d first time cheesy,abi u dey fear yabin ni?

1 Like

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by AbuMikey(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2013

Essien has always been a bad son!!

He never cared for his father. undecided

I can remember his father placed a curse on him that he would never play in a well organized FIFA competition,sometime around 2009,and that was why he got injured a few months before Mzanzi 2010......

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by homesteady(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Essien has always been a bad son!!

He never cared for his father. undecided

I can remember his father placed a curse on him that he would never play in a well organized FIFA competition,sometime around 2009,and that was why he got injured a few months before Mzanzi 2010......

Seriously? shocked shocked
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2013
Hmm, Never believe anything until it has being officially denied undecided
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by savis: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2013
Hmm. Now, this is not good if true.

---------------------
Lowest sms pricing? Get 0.95kobo per sms - http://fulllifesms.com
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Airforce1(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2013
nikkypearl: oga,u sound so humble,mayb 4d first time cheesy,abi u dey fear yabin ni?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're not serious o. smiley
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by benkings(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady: Yea! I agree with what some people said here! Maybe he was not a good father!
But why did he have to organise a big burial ceremony for him? undecided has he suddenly forgiven the father after his death?
it is called last respect to a father *mouthsealed*

1 Like

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by homesteady(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2013
benkings: it is called last respect to a father *mouthsealed*
Last respect to somebody he never cared for?
Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by fr3do(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Una heart strong sha
If u people can justify a man that allegedly neglected his father,u can also neglect ur parents

1 Like

Re: Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. by Dannylux: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady: Yea! I agree with what some people said here! Maybe he was not a good father!

That's what I thought

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asap Rocky Brags About Having Sex With 9 Women After Taking LSD / These Rema New Photos Will Shock You! / She's A Model, But How She Looks Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.