Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency (9277 Views)

Nigeria Does Not Need Oil To Develop — VP Yemi Osinbajo / See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones / Rivers Sends Its Destitute To Home States, Plans Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sCun: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Amazingly so, but unfortunately bo one can tell you when you are on fire if you do not feel the heat! So the World Institutions are lying. Nigerians disputes this, it makes untrue. Period.
Why are you so obsessed with Nigerian issues? Don't you have your AIDS and rapè cases to worry about? Let the bereaved cry their own cry.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Ten1: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Come to think of it, even the so called rich live in porverty; at the end of the day we share the same enviroment. It's a sham!
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Ten1: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Come to think of it, even the so called rich live in porverty; at the end of the day we share the same enviroment. It's a shame!
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Josh316(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Let us slow down people and look at the terms used by the World bank official...

She said 100Million Nigerians are DESTITUTE. Now what does destitute mean?

[size=8pt] Utterly lacking; devoid: Young recruits destitute of any experience.
2. Lacking resources or the means of subsistence; completely impoverished
[/size]

Another dictionary describes the word as:
extremely poor and lacking the means to provide for oneself.

Now, the contest is that 100M Nigerians do NOT have ANY means of providing for even food to eat for one day. Is this the true picture?

Living in a one bedroom apartment with 5 or more people is NOT destitution as the apartment is NOT free and someone pays the rent.

Selling Gala is not destitution by the definition given as somehow, the Gala or purewater was bought in order to be resold.

DESTITUTION is complete LACK that is; NO SHISHI at all to even buy pure water. we have millions of destitutes but 100M?? That statement was made out of probable ignorance of our population size. India has a destitute population almost half the population of Nigeria! (http://kashmirdiasporaa..com/2013/03/70-million-people-live-in-destitute.html) And they have a population of 1 billion or more!

SO Let us not rush to attack the special adviser, some of these world bank people make some assumptions of fallacy based on their "ignorance" of Nigeria.

However, Poverty in Nigeria is real and this does NOT excuse Govt's inability to ensure Job creation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by gnykelly(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
if world bank is wrong.how do you explain people working 11hrs a day for just #500. Where people steal cooked food without returning the flask. The fact is real average graduate earns around #30k per month(teachers etc). Minimum wage could not be increased to #18k. Suit and make-up are cover-up. Ask someone around you maybe they've had lunch. Do you even know people fast and pray to get visa. We're living on a time bomb.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
112 million mobile phones in operation in Nigeria. So who are the 100 million destitutes?

I know what it costs me to operate my mobile and I hardly make calls.

Maybe the ''destitutes'' should sell their MOBILE PHONES to eat.

Nonsense.

''Destitutes'' my assssss.

Go and see where common Okada riders eat their lunch near my house, and see the kind of dishes they consume, filled with meat, pomo, fish, and cowfoot. etc etc.

So who are those 100 million ''destitutes''? Where are they?

Garbage report.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Cubeet: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
unmask: I am no prophet, but I can boldly say nobody can save Nigeria...... nobody living or dead can save Nigeria....If you are tired you can always move to Ghana......but if you can't move out, then you must accept that the country won't move forward.....There is no solution in sight short of taking everybody out of the country and leasing it to another country to help solve the problem............please you can't change this country, no one can and no one will...............

So let's stop clutching at straws, it can only get worse..........stella breached set down rules, yet we have people ready to defend her to the death, asari is making threats against the country and we are silent, bankole stole aplenty same with tinubu yet we couldn't get a hold of them, tafa balogun went to prison for 6months, alams got a pardon, farouk is still in the house of reps, jega can't handle a state, our president has attended numerous birthday parties and went to the troubled north just once, lg boss got 6months for a theft of 7m young man gets the death sentence for robbing with a gun(with no casualty)..........and yet some of you say you have hope.....

keep dreaming
You are one of the problems in Nigeria. Your believe and thought towards your country wont solve the problem. You are moving to ghana when ghanaians, inshort almost all African countries hate to see you or feel your presence. Why won't your govt treat you like animal when you think and behave like a goat.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
gny kelly: if world bank is wrong.how do you explain people working 11hrs a day for just #500. Where people steal cooked food without returning the flask. The fact is real average graduate earns around #30k per month(teachers etc). Minimum wage could not be increased to #18k. Suit and make-up are cover-up. Ask someone around you maybe they've had lunch. Do you even know people fast and pray to get visa. We're living on a time bomb.

The people who ''fast and pray to get visa'' are the dumb idiots of society who are too lazy and stup.id to use that same money they want to buy ticket and go wash toilet overseas with, to start a small business in Nigeria. With that visa and travel money worth thousands of dollars (some 'destitute') you can set up a cool barbing salon and be making decent money here every week.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
ROSSIKE:

The people who ''fast and pray to get visa'' are the dumb idiots of society who are too lazy and stup.id to use that same money they want to buy ticket and go wash toilet overseas with, to start a small business in Nigeria. With that visa and travel money worth thousands of dollars (some 'destitute') you can set up a cool barbing salon and be making decent money here every week.

And since theres never any electricity, how is this Salon business expected to run EFFECTIVELY?! Oh, lemme guess, generators! And when that packs up or theres fuel scarcity?

Man, its nots mandatory to type on your keyboard in response to every subject. And even if you do, its not mandatory to hit "send". Sometimes--like what you shouldve done above--- you couldve just hit the delete button.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sweetcheecks(f): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: Why are you so obsessed with Nigerian issues? Don't you have your AIDS and rapè cases to worry about? Let the bereaved cry their own cry.

Do not pretend as if you are not concerned about other people's issues otherwise you would not be quoting what you are right now. By the way get uptodate with your insults we are winning our wars with rape` and Aids which is something I cannot say about Nigeria.Bloody hipocrite! Besides, Nigeria is an embarrassment to the world and Africans at large your not taking care of your business affects me in my country as ye'all keep crawling everywhere to seek greener pastures. I will stop commenting when your people stop trooping to SA like muggots, when we can claim, Hilbrow, Sea Point, Brooklyn, Sunnyside, Point back from your Nigerian immigrants. We want you to succeed dont you know that so we can be free of you people. You need to get your country right becouse you are being a nuisance to others.
Now go hang yourself as I will always have my say, whether you

like it not! cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Cubeet: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by iterator25: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Do not pretend as if you are not concerned about other people's issues otherwise you would not be quoting what you are right now. By the way get uptodate with your insults we are winning our wars with rape` and Aids which is something I cannot say about Nigeria.Bloody hipocrite! Besides, Nigeria is an embarrassment to the world and Africans at large your not taking care of your business affects me in my country as ye'all keep crawling everywhere to seek greener pastures. I will stop commenting when your people stop trooping to SA like muggots, when we can claim, Hilbrow, Sea Point, Brooklyn, Sunnyside, Point back from your Nigerian immigrants. We want you to succeed dont you know that so we can be free of you people. You need to get your country right becouse you are being a nuisance to others.

aids yes, crime nope, rape nope
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

And since theres never any electricity, how is this Salon business expected to run EFFECTIVELY?! Oh, lemme guess, generators! And when that packs up or theres fuel scarcity?

Man, its nots mandatory to type on your keyboard in response to every subject. And even if you do, its not mandatory to hit "send". Sometimes--like what you shouldve done above--- you couldve just hit the delete button.
Come on sharrap, Mr Excuse finder. Don't lie about "never any electricity", you damn liar. Intermittent power is not the same as "never". And the other thousands of barber shops that have been operating with generator back up systems and making profits year in year out, are they from another planet, or they have two heads? Lazy man expert at excuses.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
ROSSIKE: Come on sharrap, Mr Excuse finder. Don't lie about "never any electricity", you damn liar. Intermittent power is not the same as "never". And the other thousands of barber shops that have been operating with generator back up systems and making profits year in year out, are they from another planet, or they have two heads? Lazy man expert at excuses.

I wouldnt know, bruh.

Heres a better suggestion: How about uninterrupted power supply without any of the "Intermittence" youre hailing?

Do you even know the health hazards posed by constantly running those generators all over the country?
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

I wouldnt know, bruh.

Heres a better suggestion: How about uninterrupted power supply without any of the "Intermittence" youre hailing?

Do you even know the health hazards posed by constantly running those generators all over the country?
Less than 20% of countries on earth offer "uninterrupted power" Mr Man. All developing nations have power issues. And life goes on in those places, and their people are not using it as an excuse to flee their countries or sit on their backsides doing nothing.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Cubeet: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

I wouldnt know, bruh.

let me tell you something, No country in this world likes Nigeria and Nigerians. Inshort, they are the most hated African country. Why cant you stay and build your country instead of running to other country in search of greener pasture . So, you cant make it in your country? .
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sCun: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

If you aren't happy with Nigerians ''trooping into your country'', ask your government to tighten your immigration policies. You don't fail to tell us how caring your government is, so I believe they will listen to your cries and that of other South Africans. Ask your government to stop letting Nigerians in instead of bothering us here with your frustrations. Or is there something you aren't telling us? Maybe you are truly obsessed with Nigeria and Nigerians. You don't need Nigeria to make you proud as an African or whatever, be proud as a South African! The US people are proud as Americans, the Canadians are proud as Canadians, they belong to the same continent as Haiti and Jamaica. Take your frustrations elsehwere and leave Nigerians alone. Work on your speliings and grammar while you are at it.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
ROSSIKE: Less than 20% of countries on earth offer "uninterrupted power" Mr Man. All developing nations have power issues. And life goes on in those places, and their people are not using it as an excuse to flee their countries or sit on their backsides doing nothing.

Why dont you become part of the 20% then?
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Cubeet: let me tell you something, No country in this world likes Nigeria and Nigerians. Inshort, they are the most hated African country. Why cant you stay and build your country instead of running to other country in search of greener pasture . So, you cant make it in your country? .

Ummm... I am in my country. wtf are you talking about?
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by iterator25: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Cubeet: let me tell you something, No country in this world likes Nigeria and Nigerians. Inshort, they are the most hated African country . Why cant you stay and build your country instead of running to other country in search of greener pasture . So, you cant make it in your country?
kindly elaborate... also, provide the source of your stats..

Thanks
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by theoctopus: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

Anybody reading your post who doesnt live in Nigeria will actually think barbing salons dont exist in Nigeria. There are thousands of barbing salons doing very well in Nigeria so your point is useless. Dont you barb your hair in a barbing salon? Is the barber not doing well? Has he died of starvation? You have no point

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Lamasta(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
I don't think Nigeria or Nigerians are POOR cos its only in Nigeria you will see a poor Man wearing necklace worth thousands of naira, shoe costing up to 20K buying Lace or Ankara for burial ceremony and it's still the same people that will come out and complain that there is no money.
My question now is that can a POOR man use Blackberry, put on expensive jean and T-shirt?
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by 1025: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lamasta: I don't think Nigeria or Nigerians are POOR cos its only in Nigeria you will see a poor Man wearing necklace worth thousands of naira, shoe costing up to 20K buying Lace or Ankara for burial ceremony and it's still the same people that will come out and complain that there is no money.
My question now is that can a POOR man use Blackberry, put on expensive jean and T-shirt?

uncle, every nigerian is a criminal. look at the salaries of our senators yet they steal. our presidents steal. our bankers steal. our oil workers steal. our pastors ... nigerian police, army and in fact, we are all criminals otherwise, more than 100M nigerians will be destitute. world bank is correct because if u look at the income of a typical nigerian and his/her way of life, u will agree with me that we are living above our income.
a minister who buys a car of N255M knows her salary is not up to that and since ur salary cannot take care of ur expenses(type of car u want), u are either a destitute of a potential destitute.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Sunglow: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pukkah:

I agree with this. We should not over-concentrate on the so-called benchmark of $1.25 or so. Dr Okidegbe should spend less energy on faulting the benchmark but more energy on telling us the number of Nigerians that can't afford basic things or living in poverty.

The fact is that many Nigerians are languishing in poverty. The signs of poverty and under-development are there for all to see.

There are Nigerians that can't afford more than 1 room for a family of 5 or more. Imagine a father and mother sharing only one room with 5 children or more. Some can't even afford toothpaste or a good laundry soap or tissue paper. They fetch their toothpicks from brooms and matchsticks and cotton buds from feathers.

So many Nigerians lack toilet facilities. People eat/trade beside refuse dumps. Millions of Nigerians lack access to potable water. In many cities, people drink half-finished sachets of water abandoned by their previous buyers. These people buy second-hand or Nigerian-used clothing, household utensils and even under-wears! A situation where one 'okada' is used to carry 6 to 7 passengers including kids going to school!

Whatever the benchmark is, there is also a need to look at what people pass through before making the money. You see hawkers and beggars running after moving vehicles in the rain and sun. Nigerians sell on the roads and also on rail lines! Some even sit on the roof of trains in order to get to their destinations. People dig trenches and wells manually with hand tools. They carry heavy loads on their heads and push laden trucks with their arms. Even if they make N2,000 per day, it is at what cost?

How many countries have hawkers, beggars, mad men and women, touts and children out of school on the streets like Nigeria? How many countries can rival us when it comes to malaria/typhoid/cholera patients and accident victims/deaths?

In how many countries do you see dead bodies left on their streets for days? In how many countries do you see people display sick men/women or disabled persons on the streets and blare/sing into megaphones to beg for money? Young men scavenge for scrap metals and aluminium on huge mounds of stinking refuse dumps with bare hands. People die of generator fumes right in their homes. They sweep streets without nose masks and pack refuse from homes/dumps into trucks without hand gloves. They work in factories without PPE and lose limbs without getting any form of compensation.

The living environment is full of dirt, dust, smoke, and noise. Their senses of sight, smell and hearing are assaulted all year round without their sense of taste compensating for it in form of good meals. In spite of living and working in dust, smoke and grime, many of them can only afford a bath in a day or a couple of days.

And when these people fall sick due to the arduous working conditions and poor living conditions, they go to the bush for herbs or patronize illegal drug sellers who combine odd looking, colorful caplets for the patients. Inevitably, the people die and are buried without autopsy.

For these people, poverty is real and governments at all levels have been unresponsive. Governments officials are insensitive in the way they spend money. They loot the treasury, steal billions and buy luxury cars and stash money overseas. It is getting worse with each successive government.

For these people, their life is already hell on earth and it would be double jeopardy, or may be even unfair, for any of them to be thrown again into hell after death.

These are the issues the Economic Adviser should be contesting or advising on.
You spoke well man.You should be appointed the Next Economic Adviser!
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
The only reason why Nigerians seem to be quiet about these corrupt politicians is simply because there's no weapons readily available to the masses.

If an enemy of Nigeria should smuggle weapons in massive scale into my dear country Nigeria to lead a revolution.

SMH Liberia, Libya and Syria summed won't be compared to what Nigerians are ready to do to these greedy politicians.

We're getting there gradually.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Lamasta(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
1025:

uncle, every nigerian is a criminal. look at the salaries of our senators yet they steal. our presidents steal. our bankers steal. our oil workers steal. our pastors ... nigerian police, army and in fact, we are all criminals otherwise, more than 100M nigerians will be destitute. world bank is correct because if u look at the income of a typical nigerian and his/her way of life, u will agree with me that we are living above our income.
a minister who buys a car of N255M knows her salary is not up to that and since ur salary cannot take care of ur expenses(type of car u want), u are either a destitute of a potential destitute.
I quite agree with some of your comment but the one "We Are All Criminals" I kinda disagree.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

Why dont you become part of the 20% then?
If it is so easy why are 80% of nations still battling power issues? It takes several decades of continuous investment and stability to attain full 24 hr coverage, especially for large populations like Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Pukkah: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
1025:

uncle, every nigerian is a criminal. look at the salaries of our senators yet they steal. our presidents steal. our bankers steal. our oil workers steal. our pastors ...

I strongly disagree with this. angry There are dishonest people in Nigeria but not it is not true that every Nigerian is a criminal.

I will give you very simple examples.

1. The other day, a chap put up a thread that he returned the sum of N800k that was wrongly credited into his bank account.
https://www.nairaland.com/1506269/owner-n800000-collected-money-rewarded

2. Another person also asked for a similar advice in a previous thread. https://www.nairaland.com/449399/unexpected-money-account-what-bills

3. A review of the comments on those two threads would show you that not all Nigerians are crooks. Many of them advised the persons involved to return the money.

4. The percentage of armed robbers in Nigeria, as a percentage of our huge population, is very very low.

5. How many times have you heard of Nigerians driving off petrol stations without paying after their tanks must have been filled?

I can go on and on.

I am not happy with the low level of development in Nigeria but it is not true to say that all Nigerians are dishonest.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by safedriveng: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source

GEJ shld leave his rocky fortress and visit my village were 90% live on less than N200 daily. Where they eat bread only wen a son or daughter returns home from a better village. Where there is no light, water nor mobile network. Where rice still remains strictly a chrismas food. Oga don't sit within the rock and mak unfair ascertions. Nigerians are sufferin, no light, no road nothin nothin and instead u empower foriegners to trample on our right in our country. Very soon...
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by dasparrow: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

@Bolded

Let me suggest a solution to that. Since it is obvious that black Africans hate each other so much, each country should withdraw her embassy from the other. So for instance, South Africa should close her embassy in Nigeria and Nigeria should close her embassy in South Africa. Nigerians should be asked to leave South Africa and South Africans should be asked to leave Nigeria. You will get your neighborhoods of Hillbrow, Sea Point, Brooklyn and Sunny side back while Nigerian indigenous companies will crop up and take over the market that DSTV, MTN, Shoprite will hopefully leave behind.

I think life is too short for all this hate. Thank God for the internet because I would have never known the amount of hatred black Africans harbor in their hearts for each other. The same way South Africans according to you consider Nigerians a nuisance is the same way the white race considers the black race a nuisance as well. Why do you think South African Negros were treated like crap on their own soil by European settlers and their descendants? Hate is destructive and those who are absorbed by it end up miserable.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by dasparrow: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
1025:

@Bolded

I guess I am not a Nigerian then since I have never duped anyone of any money or ask for bribe. I am also not a criminal but I guess you are since you went ahead to generalize ALL Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by dasparrow: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Cubeet: let me tell you something, No country in this world likes Nigeria and Nigerians. Inshort, they are the most hated African country. Why cant you stay and build your country instead of running to other country in search of greener pasture . So, you cant make it in your country? .

@Bolded

Its funny you said that because my white american co-worker once said to me that America and her citizens are the most hated in the world because america always sticks her nose in every country's business whether the country in question wants that or not. America has bombed several countries in the world as well and many of her citizens are known for their arrogance and ignorance. The reason why Nigeria seems to be on people's lips is because some criminally-minded Nigerians started to engage in online scam and fraud defrauding people around the world off their hard earned money.

Then, within Africa, you have some of our citizens who manage to 'make it' in other African countries and instead of laying low, they become too proud and arrogant for their own good. They rob their wealth - whether ill-gotten or not - into the faces of the locals and date their prettiest women whilst being loud and obnoxious also in full glare of the locals. So, naturally, when you don't behave yourself, people will become fed up of your presence and want you gone.

That said, not all Nigerians behave that way so stereotyping all Nigerians is not the way to go. I for instance have become weary of other Africans lately because many seem to think that all Nigerians are the same. Since I hate having to pay the price for another person's sin, I will stay away from people who think the worst of me not because I did anything wrong but because the man and woman who brought me into this world happen to come from Nigeria. Anyways, its a wicked world we live in and my bible tells me that "the heart of man (human beings) is desperately wicked. Who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17:9) so I am not surprised that people have no problems treating others badly due to nationality differences, religion, race or what have you.

Lastly, I know you are NOT a Nigerian so I am here to inform you that there are 160 million Nigerians living in Nigeria. We also have a lot of foreigners - both black Africans and non black Africans - living in Nigeria. Why don't these foreigners stay in their respective countries too? Answer: because the world is fast becoming a global village and any country whose citizens cannot come to terms with this fact should strongly advise her government to withdraw her embassies from other countries abroad. Doing so will cut all diplomatic ties between the countries concerned and then maybe, we can hear word on Nairaland and have some peace......though I won't hold my breath that, that will happen because some people are just frustrated sadists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed / CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message / President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.