Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Be Ur Boss And Stop Searching - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Ur Boss And Stop Searching (921 Views)

Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) / Pic: Difference Between A Boss And A Leader / Ur Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Ur Boss And Stop Searching by ToyosiR(f): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2008
STOP THE FUCKING STRESS OF LOOKING FOR JOB
BE UR OWN BOSS AND EARN HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS WEEKLY

Do you know about google adsense?
can you Improve your google adsense ?

if know check this out .and get info.

www.moneywithoutstress
www.makingmoneyforever
Re: Be Ur Boss And Stop Searching by t4tayo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2008
This have I been working on too. What we need is information coupled with motivation.
I love to hear that and know it's working for people.
Yours,
www.mindmatics..com
Re: Be Ur Boss And Stop Searching by Delebayo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2008
t4tayo:

This have I been working on too. What we need is information coupled with motivation.
I love to hear that and know it's working for people.
Yours,
www.mindmatics
Hw far av u gone about ur being ur own boss, i salute ur courage, this is the motivation young guyz like us need in this modern salvery countr.
SME, what we need is in our inside, what we are seeing is a lie, this country can be better, remember the big nations of today are economically driven by private businesses. Go take up the challenge. You will suceed

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Federal Civil Service / Quantity Surveying. Is Chemistry Compulsory? / Can A Medical Doctor Work In D Oil Or Telecommunication Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.