Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup (1538 Views)

Why Do Most Marriages Breakup Within 5 Years These Days? / Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty / Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup by emmanuell23(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2013
Plz nairalanders I need you help and advice on this....it all started few days ago when my cousin called me that he wants to send his blackberry torch to his girlfrnd in lagos and he stays in portharcourt that he don't want to send it direct because he wants to surprise her that he will send it to me in benin and I will send it to lagos so I said no wahala...the next day he sent the phone and when I got the phone I called hime that I have gotten the phone that I will talk to him later because I was busy with work and he said I should help him clear the phone because there where messages and contact he will not like his girlfriend to see so due to my busy schedule I forgot and d next morning I sent the phone to her and later that day my cousin called me that he is finished why did I do this to him and I was like what and he said his girlfriend saw his messages to some girls he is going out with and they have had issues with this particular contacts before in the past but he found his way out but this time its finished and the girl later chatted with me telling me what my cousin did that she has seen a lot on the phone that she can't believe a guy he loved for 4years can cheat on him and jus this morning my cousin called me and was crying that she broke up with him..am jus feeling guilty and I really don't know why I feel I caused their breakup...please I need comments and advice...please serious one

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup by judii(f): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2013
Pls, don't worry. Its not your fault @ all. Whatever is meant to be would always be and whatever is not meant to be can never be no matter how much effort we put into it. Btw, if your cousin loves this girl so much, why was he cheating on her with other girls?
Re: Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2013
Poster, abeg dont worry yourself too much. Na God wan expose your cousin. He should be the one to clear all the messages he doesnt want and not you.
Re: Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup by esmeralda1(f): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2013
@Op, please don't stress urself o, if ur cousin wants anything done well he should av done it himself and not send u, moreover its God that wants to expose his cheating behind.
Long distance relationships na wa
Re: Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2013
It isn't your fault,the truth is like pregnancy,sooner or later,it always will be revealed. He deserves what he got.....
Re: Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
grin grin
Breeze don blow, fowl Yansh don open.
Re: Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup by emmanuell23(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tanx evryone I really appreciate
Re: Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Why ur cousin go dey cry na , na dull guy ihm be ooo, If he no say e no capable to double date why did he ventured into it !!!

Abeg continue ya own parol O jare but Really, try to reconcile the duo if its possible sha !!!

But Op, U f.uc.k up ooo yet, Na your cousin Fu.c.k Up pass, He suppose to delete the msg himself !!!
Re: Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup by tellwisdom: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Guy, go and sitdown undecided
Re: Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup by jumzzy448: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2013
Why are you disturbing yourself? Na God wey wan catch am. He should go and sin no more.
Re: Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup by EfemenaXY: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
emmanuell23: Plz nairalanders I need you help and advice on this....it all started few days ago when my cousin called me that he wants to send his blackberry torch to his girlfrnd in lagos and he stays in portharcourt that he don't want to send it direct because he wants to surprise her that he will send it to me in benin and I will send it to lagos so I said no wahala...the next day he sent the phone and when I got the phone I called hime that I have gotten the phone that I will talk to him later because I was busy with work and he said I should help him clear the phone because there where messages and contact he will not like his girlfriend to see so due to my busy schedule I forgot and d next morning I sent the phone to her and later that day my cousin called me that he is finished why did I do this to him and I was like what and he said his girlfriend saw his messages to some girls he is going out with and they have had issues with this particular contacts before in the past but he found his way out but this time its finished and the girl later chatted with me telling me what my cousin did that she has seen a lot on the phone that she can't believe a guy he loved for 4years can cheat on him and jus this morning my cousin called me and was crying that she broke up with him..am jus feeling guilty and I really don't know why I feel I caused their breakup...please I need comments and advice...please serious one

Why should you feel guilty over something that wasn't your fault?

You weren't the one playing a fast one on an innocent, unsuspecting, and trusting girlfriend - your cousin was. It also wasn't your responsibility to delete the messages in his phone either - it was your cousin's job to do that.

Anyway, look at it this way - you just might have saved that girl from a broken heart due to your cousin playing 'away matches'. The poor girl deserved better and karma simply caught up with your cousin.

Your cousin neds to grow up.
Re: Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup by Tmex(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2013
Def. U will,but I will say u should be blamed partially he made a huge mistake by entrusting u to clear the phone

(1) (Reply)

I'd Like To Say To My Family And My Friends That... / Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive / 7 Powerful Secrets To A Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.