Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More... (1069 Views)

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup / Why You Shouldn't Feel Guilty About Second Child Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Am back from work, took my mountain bike out and went for road exercise. While riding , i noticed a black wagon beside me, two men in front and a lady(muslim lady, with ijab)at the back. The men in front where threatening her, that she should shut her mouth or she will be hit. She sank in fear. As the speed pass me. While ahead of me, one of them looked back at me, as if to say,'' are you following us'', becos they knew i show the short scenero. The men where on thick beards, like muslims too. But their stare, is dangerous.
I stopped my bicycle, and waved down a lone commercial motocyclist, and narrated quickly what i observed, he dashed down to road to inform the other motorcyclist( so i thought).
Curious and praying , i hoped to met them, being interrogate down the road. Their was a trailer trying to make a U-turn , so i could see all cars at stand still, i raced to check if i would see the car, becos its obvious the motorcyclist didnt do a thing.
Then i saw the vehicle, i raced to catch a glimps or do something . I could see the woman with her head bent to her knees. Inches to the car, they zoomed off.

My heart goes to the woman, what really going on, definately its not a family issue, was she being abducted, and i could do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More... by baby124: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Next time you see something suspicious, memorize the license plates or take a picture or video. If people are more observant and active. People will be too afraid to commit crimes.

Don't feel guilty, you were probably in shock.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
baby_123: Next time you see something suspicious, memorize the license plates or take a picture or video. If people are more observant and active. People will be too afraid to commit crimes.

Don't feel guilty, you were probably in shock.
the plate number, yes thats true!!! picture was impossible, we were both on the move. Thanks, i hope she is o.k.
Re: Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
And also don't put yourself in dangerous situation,all in the name of trying to help.....you never can tell how dangerous those men can be.
Re: Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More... by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2014
Op, i understand the shock you felt. When you are shocked, you tend to act slowly. Thats an abduction. well, it has happened. I dnt think there would have been anything you would possibly do about it.
Re: Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2014
Wow, this is so sad and scary. One wonders what happens to her embarassed
Re: Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chillisauce: Wow, this is so sad and scary. One wonders what happens to her embarassed

the way she looked up at me from the car, its showed in her eyes she needed intervention.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw The Vice President Elect In My Dream. / Know Why Your Husband Feels Nothing For You Sexually.. Females Only / Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.