Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Corgito Ergo Sum - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Corgito Ergo Sum (508 Views)

Workers To Access 25% Pension Savings For Mortgage …to Forfeit Lump Sum Payment / How Can Sum 1 Become A Good Auto Mobile Engineer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corgito Ergo Sum by Prec1ous(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
CORGITO ERGO SUM

BY: IRIAEVHO PRECIOUS
YOU INITIATIVE

Thinking is the use of the mind to form thoughts. One who does not think can be likened to a clean slate or a dead being, for it is our thoughts that give us the privilege to comprehend and grasp the real facts of life which goes beyond the scope of just looking, hearing, tasting, feeling and smelling. The mind is the brain’s index and all that we ever know is borne out of experience and shaped by our thoughts. The caption above means…

‘’I THINK, THEREFORE I AM’’ As said by RENES DESCARTES, A FRENCH PHILOSOPHER.

We are the artists of our own life and with our very hands and the thoughts of our heart, we draw the paths that our life follows. You could make or mar your life’s pattern. Our life is a function of the way we think, for they are directly proportional. That is, think positive and you get positivity, vice-versa.

Biologically, our actions are impulses sent from the brain to our limbs, but really each actions stems from our mind before the brain then decodes if it is to run or walk, jump or crouch… and our limbs act it out physically. So truly, all we do is actually pictured first in our heart even before we act it out. So our mind is the originator of all we do because, all actions happen in our thoughts first before we act them out physically.

JEAN-PAUL SARTRE SAID ‘’my thought is me: that is why I can’t stop. I exist by what I think...and I can’t prevent myself from thinking’’.

This is not about what men have all said, but even the bible cements this fact…’’

PROVERBS 23 VERSE 7a ‘’FOR AS HE THINKETH IN HIS HEART, SO IS HE:’’

Your thoughts define you and in the direction you think shall your destiny map out.

Change the way you think, instead of pain, think joy, instead of failure think success, instead of setback, think promotion, instead of hate, think love, instead of death, think life… instead of negativity, let your mind and body steer towards the course of positivity and when doors open to you, be thou not be surprised!

GOLDEN STATEMENT FOR THE WEEK
‘’ think big, start small. Direct your thought energy towards the positive and also work in that direction and there is no stopping you!

follow us for daily for more articles on how you can better your person...

IRIAEVHO PRECIOUS
http://www.facebook.com/youinitiative

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss / I Need IT Placement.am Studying Chemical Engineering / Vacancy Exist In An Ultra Modern Cleaning Service Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.