Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Be Your Own Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Your Own Boss (510 Views)

Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! / Be Your Own Boss And Make Life Easy : / Is It Better To Be Your Own Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Many graduate in Nigeria still looking jobs that is not available in the nation.. You can be your own boss with litter capital before getting that your desire career job you want.IMPORTATION BUSINESS ============================== Dear friends, Good day,this is a new concept I hope all is well. My names are koya olayinka, the CEO Webplanet Consult. Let Me Show You how I Import Products From China, Thailand, USA and UK With Less Than N10,000 And Resell Them For A Profitable N26,000 And Above Pure Profit Right From The Comfort Of My Room - Risk Free!" Below are some important links that i believe will be of good help to you in your pursuit for online financial empowerment.

Details Here ====================================== www.cheap-laptoponline..com

(1) (Reply)

It's About You, Not Just The Details, That Produces Decisions / Vacancy Exist In An Ultra Modern Cleaning Service Company / Cocoa Buying Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.