Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Which Of These P2ps Is Do You Prefer - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Of These P2ps Is Do You Prefer (833 Views)

FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? / FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? / PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These P2ps Is Do You Prefer by extreme(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2008
Its true file sharing programs are quite popular now and there are a number to choose from too. But which would you rather use? bearshare, Ares, limwire, kaaza etc. which is better?
Re: Which Of These P2ps Is Do You Prefer by timbabng(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2008
I think i prefer Ares. I usually get everything i need when i use Ares.
Re: Which Of These P2ps Is Do You Prefer by tomiade1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2008
i use ares, i think its the best, easy! cool
Re: Which Of These P2ps Is Do You Prefer by extreme(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2008
Ares is good, true. but is it not too slow? a friend says he could download an mp3 for as short a time as 5mins with limewire. with ares one would need far more time
Re: Which Of These P2ps Is Do You Prefer by Okijajuju1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2008
Ares is still the best free p2p out there.

More stuffs, more peers, faster downloads.

The speed depends on the avaliability and the speed of your connection. I have made some MP3 downloads on ares in under 30secs. Even movies of over 700mb I have downloaded in 2hours.
Re: Which Of These P2ps Is Do You Prefer by earthrealm(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2008
YUP[.
ares is cool,

but morpheus is better,

ares the speed depends on ur bandwidth /network,
i hv achieved download speeds of 180kb/sec on ares n 35 simultaneous downloads!!,
but in my office, i get speeds of 20kb/sec or less, while my visafone dial up gives me about 4kb/sec!!!

see if u can get the old installation files of morpheus, it was the best p2p on planet earth, b4 microsoft or someone tweaked it,
last i chked u cudnt even download wit it,
Re: Which Of These P2ps Is Do You Prefer by femzy(m): 4:32am On Jul 24, 2008
hmm limewire too is good

(1) (Reply)

Any Long Web Link Shortening Service / Promote Youtube Video On Facebook And Attain Wider Appeal To Your Videos / I Need Football Manager Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.