Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Dependable Family & The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dependable Family & The Holy Spirit (2232 Views)

Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying / Only God Is Dependable / Separating The Qur'an From The Family (the Ahlul-bayt (as) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dependable Family & The Holy Spirit by rccgamg: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UDDZK1p_qg

-Everything you do without the Holy Spirit is empty

In a family where the Holy Spirit is not reigning, that family cannot be dependable, God cannot count on that family.
-When the Holy Spirit is not in the life of any of the family members, nothing will work. This is why our family should be a temple of the Holy Spirit
-To grow in the Spirit you need to read your Bible and Pray everyday.

Some of us have lost our Joy just because of our inability to secure our material desires, but God has the answer to all of our request in due time. There is no problem that God cannot solve in a day.
* In 2-Kings 4, we can see how God solved the problem of a Nation in one day.
Our ways are not God's ways, just commit your ways to God's hands and lean not on your own understanding.
-Prov. 3:5-6

-I Pray for you Today that God will not replace you In Jesus Name.

*1 Samuel 2:22-36-- Eli was a faithful man of God for the nation of Israel but unfortunately, his children grew up without knowing God.

- Its good to be the best in life, but its better knowing God.
The Bible says seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and the rest shall be added unto you.
- The best gift you can give anybody is to preach Salvation of Christ to that person.
The mistake Eli made with his children was that he failed to carry his family along his connection with God. The children of Eli disrespected God in several ways. They ate the offering of God, fornicated, etc...
- Teaching your Children the way of God is more important than any other teaching in Life, unfortunately parents don't do this, just because they cannot give what they do not have. Parent are too busy caring about material things other than the things of God. When you are only concerned about the things of the body, then its useless.

*John 6:63 ~NKJV~: It is the Spirit who gives life; "the flesh profits nothing". The Words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

So, how are we building our Family.
Eli's fault was that he was busy doing the work of God but forgot to raise his family.

A Prayerful family is a Dependable Family.
We cannot raise a God fearing family without the help of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit helps our family & life's only when Jesus resides in our Hearts.
Receive Jesus Today!!!

For Questions, Prayers, Counselling contact us - rccg_amg@yahoo.com -

1 Like

Re: Dependable Family & The Holy Spirit by TVTKOKO(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
Did i hear u say holy spirit?holy spirit ko holy spark ni.them tel u say witches nd wizards no dey live for luxury ni?mtcheeew
Re: Dependable Family & The Holy Spirit by buoye1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Thanks @ Op....I so blv in the ministry of the holy spirit.....God help us!
Re: Dependable Family & The Holy Spirit by buoye1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
TVT KOKO: Did i hear u say holy spirit?holy spirit ko holy spark ni.them tel u say witches nd wizards no dey live for luxury ni?mtcheeew
You shld be careful wit ur careless comment
Re: Dependable Family & The Holy Spirit by TVTKOKO(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
buoye1: You shld be careful wit ur careless comment
i dnt blame u! U hypocrites

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Suffer Prosecution From Religious People / If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... / To The Atheist In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.